Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's much closer to perfect sense than it is to incoherent pish. Indeed you were obviously able to make perfect sense of it from your comments. Hence it must make perfect sense.

Unless you are a complete moron having a word out of order does not make something incoherent.

Master Yoda, with you agrees

So, the rangers are actually a club with a proud, albeit brief, Israelite tradition? Was Jericho an early, failed, attempt at wall-guarding?

Not by the Israelites, no, they were attempting to breach the walls of Jericho, not guard them.

Obviously it was a failed attempt at wall guarding by the inhabitants of Jericho.

So wages, normal monthly outgoings, the rest of Fat Salary and McDowall's payoffs, DL and BL payoffs, Quarterly VAT bill ... how much do you reckon will be left (assuming MA sorry SD authorises the drawdown) from the second tranche ?

Dig deep bears ... Your club needs your wallets emptied and your 'piggy-banks' as well.

The_Kincardigan will be on soon with a bit of GIRFUY triumphalism to keep us diddies and plastics in order.

it is like one of those illusions. Do you see a young woman or an old woman?

18914d1240514260-did-you-see-jesus-optic

Are 'Rangers' now saved and heading 'back' to hearing Champions League music at Ibrox again?

or

Are 'Rangers' more fucked than ever and will continue to provide us with more hilarity for years to come?

Neither. That's Elbows McCulloch.

it is like one of those illusions. Do you see a young woman or an old woman?

18914d1240514260-did-you-see-jesus-optic

Are 'Rangers' now saved and heading 'back' to hearing Champions League music at Ibrox again?

or

Are 'Rangers' more fucked than ever and will continue to provide us with more hilarity for years to come?

It's either Tedi loving Dave King, or it's Tedi hating Dave King.

It's much closer to perfect sense than it is to incoherent pish. Indeed you were obviously able to make perfect sense of it from your comments. Hence it must make perfect sense.

Unless you are a complete moron having a word out of order does not make something incoherent.

I made some form of sense from it but I have no idea if what I drew from that post is what the poster meant.

If it had made perfect sense I wouldn't have had to question it, would I?

I made some form of sense from it but I have no idea if what I drew from that post is what the poster meant.

If it had made perfect sense I wouldn't have had to question it, would I?

Not seeing why you have to question it at all to be honest. Apart from yourself only the sevco fans seem to have had any trouble understanding what was written (and let's be honest - they are probably faking their confusion). Calling it incoherent is simply wrong.

A left-field idea - just to keep us going until Friday.

The state of repair of Ibrox seems to be getting increased focus. I wonder whether the Health & Safety guys will step in and shut the place down. On Monday - give the fans a weekend of celebration first.

A raucous rendition of We are the people is better than any safety concerns.

Listen to the last 5 minutes of this podcast.

''The last few years have told us we have no friends outwith our family, that's maybe their choice rather than ours. But the fact remains Rangers fans will need to look out for this institution because no else in this country is going to. We've been savaged by a press that doesn't like us, by a governing body that doesn't like us, by an opposition club that hates us, by opposition clubs who hate us to slightly less degrees and the one good thing that coming out of all that pain is the fact it has bonded us all closer and its made us realise that for all the petty arguments we might have and for all the things we might disagree like how pish Ricky Foster is on a scale of one to five, admitedly most of us would come in about five. I think that we have realised there is far more that binds us together.....blah, blah''.

.......he used the word infantilized at about 22 min !!. :huh::lol:

The word exists but this is the first time I have heard it said.....anywhere. Word bingo with David Edgar. :lol:

The Bears love a rousing war cry about their enemies.

If King had come out with that pish they would be lining up at Ibrox ready to have over their dole money.

Listen to the last 5 minutes of this podcast.

''The last few years have told us we have no friends outwith our family, that's maybe their choice rather than ours. But the fact remains Rangers fans will need to look out for this institution because no else in this country is going to. We've been savaged by a press that doesn't like us, by a governing body that doesn't like us, by an opposition club that hates us, by opposition clubs who hate us to slightly less degrees and the one good thing that coming out of all that pain is the fact it has bonded us all closer and its made us realise that for all the petty arguments we might have and for all the things we might disagree like how pish Ricky Foster is on a scale of one to five, admitedly most of us would come in about five. I think that we have realised there is far more that binds us together.....blah, blah''.

.......he used the word infantilized at about 22 min !!. :huh::lol:

The word exists but this is the first time I have heard it said.....anywhere. Word bingo with David Edgar. :lol:

"savaged by a press that doesn't like us" :lol: Aye right.