Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This one will do.

You mean you'd like me to reply to:

Every sevconian I know buying into this crowd pleasing nonsense that this latest crooked spiv is coming up with and they hail him as the saviour. It would be an odd reaction for any football support but if anyone should be on guard for crooked spivs then surely the orcs should be that group. Somehow being part of the original car crash is seen as a good thing?

Honestly?

When you said, "Care to answer the question T_K? I'd say it's a valid one..." I took you seriously and was/am perfectly happy to reply.

Now if you and the wee fanny care to form your bollocks in to a question then I will give it my best shot.

Edited to add: I am not playing at semantics. Ask me a straightforward question and I will reply as best I can.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Just watched a 17min interview with Dave King (stv)..This guy is a real hoot..He really expects to be pishing over everyone within a year. .What was even funnier , he does not see messing around with 3rd or 4th (mentions aberdeen and utd) as being any good!! F%ck me , did this walloper not say in a statement that he wanted to build bridges with the rest of Scottish football ..?

Heres my prediction; lambias and leach change post but remain directors, easdale leaves, murray becomes chairman/puppet while king tests the sfa on the fit and proper person test, king sees the books, confesses its worse than he thought/can afford, ashley/sd 2nd 5m loan is required.

King and ashley in bed together. Kings men run the club and ashleys fund it.

I bet Tedi & No.8 are like a couple of kids on Christmas eve tonight :P

Hope they don't piss the bed....

Not tonight. I am working but I am not promising anything for tomorrow. I fully intend to drink an orchard worth of cider in celebration of the Good Guys winning The Glorious Revolution.......Again.

The Visigoths' brief flicker of triumphalism has degenerated into bitter and petty sniping at all perceived enemies :(

It really really hasn't .... Tomorrow can't come quick enough. A few hours and the Good Guys win

I've not been keeping up to date, is Dave King considered a 'good guy' whilst Llambias/Ashley are considered the 'bad guys' by the Rangers support or what? How should the rest of us look at it? Who would provide the bigger LOLs, help me out here?

You mean you'd like me to reply to:

Every sevconian I know buying into this crowd pleasing nonsense that this latest crooked spiv is coming up with and they hail him as the saviour. It would be an odd reaction for any football support but if anyone should be on guard for crooked spivs then surely the orcs should be that group. Somehow being part of the original car crash is seen as a good thing?

Honestly?

When you said, "Care to answer the question T_K? I'd say it's a valid one..." I took you seriously and was/am perfectly happy to reply.

Now if you and the wee fanny care to form your bollocks in to a question then I will give it my best shot.

Edited to add: I am not playing at semantics. Ask me a straightforward question and I will reply as best I can.

*sigh* ok T_K......why do you trust Dave King at his word over any of the previous incumbents at Ibrox?

Ballsy enough for you?

I've not been keeping up to date, is Dave King considered a 'good guy' whilst Llambias/Ashley are considered the 'bad guys' by the Rangers support or what? How should the rest of us look at it? Who would provide the bigger LOLs, help me out here?

The only difference between a good guy and a bad one seems to be the willingness to w**k off the supporters with promises of Champions League music and putting all the diddy teams to the sword with major signings from the war chest coffers.

There are no good guys amongst any of the leading players in this you would think the Sevconians would catch on to that reality.

It really really hasn't .... Tomorrow can't come quick enough. A few hours and the Good Guys win

Hopefully No8, and we get back on track. Don't know how other Bears on P&B feel, thereafter, but perhaps it's time to stop feeding the maggots on this and any other pitiful anti Rangers thread. Time to move on?

Hopefully No8, and we get back on track. Don't know how other Bears on P&B feel, thereafter, but perhaps it's time to stop feeding the maggots on this and any other pitiful anti Rangers thread. Time to move on?

Time for a lot of things mate. New manager.. New players..New coaching staff...The club needs rebuilt and it is up to each and everyone of us to make sure it happens.

No quick fix mate but we will get there and when we do it will be the sweetest of all victories.

*sigh* ok T_K......why do you trust Dave King at his word over any of the previous incumbents at Ibrox?

Ballsy enough for you?

Don't do the 'sigh' thing. It is tedious.

I said the other day: "No Bear regards King as any kind of knight or crusader. If all the new board do is balance the books and be transparent about income and expenditure and who we have contracted what money with then they will be fucking heroes." and I stand by this.

One delightful thing is that King has about 15% of the shares and the supporters (including proxies) have about 8%. Ergo we haven't a sugar-daddy This makes a huge difference. King is NOT the answer but he's helping to stop the problem....which is people seeing our club as a money-vehicle rather than what we are: just another football team.

My stance is perfectly prosaic: Have a Rangers who are talked about for footballing reasons.

Time for a lot of things mate. New manager.. New players..New coaching staff...The club needs rebuilt and it is up to each and everyone of us to make sure it happens.

No quick fix mate but we will get there and when we do it will be the sweetest of all victories.

Aye mate, could be a long wait, but reckon most of us are up for it over the long haul, a United front amongst our support will make all the difference, Follow Follow!

My stance is perfectly prosaic: Have a Rangers who are talked about for footballing reasons.

Do whatever you and the 'majority' can to stop the fetid, tedious songs about catholic massacre then, will you?

Don't do the 'sigh' thing. It is tedious.

I said the other day: "No Bear regards King as any kind of knight or crusader. If all the new board do is balance the books and be transparent about income and expenditure and who we have contracted what money with then they will be fucking heroes." and I stand by this.

One delightful thing is that King has about 15% of the shares and the supporters (including proxies) have about 8%. Ergo we haven't a sugar-daddy This makes a huge difference. King is NOT the answer but he's helping to stop the problem....which is people seeing our club as a money-vehicle rather than what we are: just another football team.

Thanks. That's fair enough.....but you don't have to react to every Poster as if we are rabid Celtic loving cheerleaders as some of us are just looking for an open debate on the subject. (admittedly I can see why it's easy for you to be riled).

Thanks. That's fair enough.....but you don't have to react to every Poster as if we are rabid Celtic loving cheerleaders as some of us are just looking for an open debate on the subject. (admittedly I can see why it's easy for you to be riled).

I didn't used to but this wee bit of the board has become increasingly partisan.