Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I hope fans of other clubs don't call this person offering help that will come. That would be awful.

A guy offers genuine practical help of his own volition and goodwill, yet some just see an opportunity to rip the c*nt out of him. A beautiful, spiteful Scottish trait that we should be very proud of.

Personally, I find it a good option. If you're watching the game, you may well feel that, while the score is in your favour at that moment, momentum has swung against your selection. I've definitely made more correct decisions than wrong ones since I started using the facility.

But that is punters logic, which the bookies are preying on. The fear of losing.

What they are doing is buying a bet from you with a success chance of say 60% likelihood of winning for 65% of it's value.

So if with 10 minutes to go your bet is a 1/8 shot they are buying it from you as if it were a 1/3 shot. Bookmakers love Cash Out.

Begging fans to fix up the slum on the cheap, dignity right out the door.

Perhaps they can flood DIY SOS with begging letters too.

Alternatively, a great idea, that allows fans to offer some much needed practical help, a chance to actually DO something. Perhaps even a chance to restore some dignity to club. Our support have been accused of standing by (they can't win either way) this sort of initiative is a welcome step in the right direction.

A guy offers genuine practical help of his own volition and goodwill, yet some just see an opportunity to rip the c*nt out of him. A beautiful, spiteful Scottish trait that we should be very proud of.

The guy is after cheap/free labour, so it's pure thickuntery to suggest he is offering employment opportunities to the unwashed hordes but at least it's a step in the right direction in terms of saving the pennies

The guy is after cheap/free labour, so it's pure thickuntery to suggest he is offering employment opportunities to the unwashed hordes but at least it's a step in the right direction in terms of saving the pennies

Where does it say he's offering employment opportunities or cheap rates ?? He's asking for a voluntary few hours forfuxsake , I'd imagine you would applaud one of your own supporters doing this if the need arose at Tynecastle. Honestly !!!

Where does it say he's offering employment opportunities or cheap rates ?? He's asking for a voluntary few hours forfuxsake , I'd imagine you would applaud one of your own supporters doing this if the need arose at Tynecastle. Honestly !!!

There is a big difference asking a few volunteers to put down covers etc and doing repair work on the stadium. Obviously this is a fan trying to help but the reality could be one of insurance and other liabilities. The problem is one of workmanship and who guarentees that, you may have people with the best intentions in the world but are not trades people. I do think its a non flyer because of the potential issues.

You take the worst case scenario a member of the public is injured as a result of work carried out by a volunteer, the legal ramifications are huge and as a limited company it doesn't make sense unless you are insolvent and simply don't have the money to trade.

There is a big difference asking a few volunteers to put down covers etc and doing repair work on the stadium. Obviously this is a fan trying to help but the reality could be one of insurance and other liabilities. The problem is one of workmanship and who guarentees that, you may have people with the best intentions in the world but are not trades people. I do think its a non flyer because of the potential issues.

You take the worst case scenario a member of the public is injured as a result of work carried out by a volunteer, the legal ramifications are huge and as a limited company it doesn't make sense unless you are insolvent and simply don't have the money to trade.

I suspect you could be onto something there..........

The obsessives falling over themselves to reply. Yep predictable right enough.

I remember when we joined SFL 3 there were predictions of regular crowds at Ibrox of under 10,000...aye predictable. We should never forget just what fantastic crowds we have had throughout this journey.

& what do they have to show for it? Oh, aye, that's right. FECK ALL!

& what do they have to show for it? Oh, aye, that's right. FECK ALL!

That's just not true. No.8 has discovered that if you talk utter pish in an internet forum people will correct you (which is of course a massive victory for that dignified individual). If rangers hadn't died he might never have found that out.

That's just not true. No.8 has discovered that if you talk utter pish in an internet forum people will correct you (which is of course a massive victory for that dignified individual). If rangers hadn't died he might never have found that out.

You have never corrected anything.

I have been proven correct all along . The club will never die as we are Rangers. The Worlds Most Successful Football Club.

GIRFUYS.

Warchest?. :lol:

That's the very word. I understand that Gers fans are entitled to the world's finest but they can't have warchests when their saviour is repairing the shambles below decks. You know, the mess left by three years of mismanagement that King recently noticed. Seems to be his thing. He really should have leapt to the rescue while the £70m was being pissed up the wall conquering the likes of the mighty Shire. Edited by Dr Koop

You have never corrected anything.

I have been proven correct all along . The club will never die as we are Rangers. The Worlds Most Successful Football Club.

GIRFUYS.

^^^hasn't been taking his Lithium Bicarbonate recently....