Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's the reason they support the club in the first place, they do it primarily (solely in many cases) for self esteem which means they have to buy into and align themselves completely with the bigotry and paranoia.

The rules appear clear in this instance. The Hibs 'precedent' is a red herring, but one which has been grabbed as sustenance to feed their self esteem at the moment. It would be sad if it wasn't so pathetic.

Not one single cliche, trope or prejudicial expression was used in the composition of this post. Nor a single original thought.

I do wonder what goes through the mind of the average diddy when he/she plucks up the courage to post on The Big Thread. Does it go along the lines of, "If I post the same shite that the others post it will be ok"?

Not one single cliche, trope or prejudicial expression was used in the composition of this post. Nor a single original thought.

I do wonder what goes through the mind of the average diddy when he/she plucks up the courage to post on The Big Thread. Does it go along the lines of, "If I post the same shite that the others post it will be ok"?

If it's the truth, it's the truth.

By definition, you won't understand that.

ETA 'prejudicial expression'. :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by printer

I love your continued pretence that you are not a diddy. Shows how much you need to perceive yourself as better than everyone else and succinctly proves printer's point about self esteem. Well done chap.

I love your continued pretence that you are not a diddy.

I love your outrage as expressed here:

You think you are clever taking money away from the lower leagues.

So play up, chap. Talk us through the whole tragedy that the lower leagues will face if Rangers give a free brief to season ticket holders.

I love your outrage as expressed here:

So play up, chap. Talk us through the whole tragedy that the lower leagues will face if Rangers give a free brief to season ticket holders.

I don't recall claiming a tragedy was in the works, I just said you think you are clever by taking money away from them. Nothing contentious about that that I can see.

If you let me know what bit was too difficult for you to understand I'll try to dumb it down a bit.

The move has shocked staff at Ashleys HQ in Shirebrook, Mansfield.

One worker told the Record: I noticed a couple of regular bobbies walking around but I didnt think too much of it.

So shocked he didn't even realise it himself.

The fanny needs almost no effort to be dumb.

Lol. Again that depends on what you don't understand. It may not even be possible to dumb down what I said to a level where you can understand it. It was pretty simple to start with after all.

Strange that you still haven't told me what you don't understand after your demands that I talk you through it. Could it be you've realised your being a bit thick and are just deflecting now? Surely not.

It was pretty simple to start with after all.

Yup. It was, "You think you are clever taking money away from the lower leagues." I know you're enjoying your moment in the sun - but do remember that this post is to your shame, not to your fame.

Yup. It was, "You think you are clever taking money away from the lower leagues." I know you're enjoying your moment in the sun - but do remember that this post is to your shame, not to your fame.

Are you ever going to explain what you don't understand or are just going to keep talking rubbish?

We are taking nothing away from the lower leagues. They would have been getting a share of the TV money that has been paid mainly due to our involvement and also a share of 50% of £120,000 ish through non season ticket holders.

As I have asked others I ll ask you. Can you point me to the posts you have made attacking MOTHERWELL for this? Can you show me the tear stained posts you made last season attacking Hibs ticketing policy?

Far from taking from the lower leagues we would have been giving them a tremendous financial boost on top of the boost they have had through our 'Journey'

What are you on about? I made no attack against Sevco either:

"You think you are clever"

"you wonder why"

I was very clearly mocking you and your attitude.