Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That just confirms what I said, the SFA are simply not interest in what decisions he is influencing, they are basically saying he cannot influence anything while he owns Newcastle...if he wants to influence anything at Rangers then he would need to sell his interest in Newcastle.

If he sold Newcastle tomorrow he could still have his shares in Sevco,

the SFA would have zero interest in his ownership of Sports Direct and his ability to milk a very good deal he has with Rangers Retail that is a major blow to the income of the club/company known as Sevco.

If there was no retail deal they would still be interested in the Dual Ownership,

They could not give a crap re the business deals of between Sevco and SD, that a Sevco problem,

They are only interested in the fact he has interest / influence / shares in both Sevco and Newcatle United Football Club.

Dual Ownership and Retail Deals are totally seperate issues,

just in the fucked up world of Sevco that those involved are all mixed together.

Whataboutery refers back to when Celtic fans wanted to slate the songs sung by Rangers fans but didn't want anyone discussing their own song book. So they came up with whataboutery.

Comparisons my learned friend are a valid form of debating.

Leave the English lessons to Kinky. You'll only make an mess of it. http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

You're an idiot! What do you expect ordinary fans to do when people with millions of pounds come in to take over their club?

To pay attention to any blatant warnings that the individuals concerned might be spivs, crooks or gangsters. To learn their lesson after the first or even the second time it happened.

Evidence? What else are they interested in?

Vile, bigotted sectarianism and tribalistic rituals.

No, unlike you I base my posts on fact. Rangers First is the largest fans supporters trusts in the UK.

So they're supporters of fans? Do The Rangers fans need supported because they're so heavy?

Mike was not thinking about the good of Rangers when he gave us those players.

He gave us 5 crocked players in exchange for £500k for Newcastle, this deal benefits Newcastle which is why Fat Mike is guilty, you do accept this right? you do actually understand why the SFA found him guilty?

The SFA have to micro manage every signing in Scottish football now?

You lot were jumping up and down for joy when he announced them, in fact most of you were shouting for loan players from NUFC before they were (some of them) sent North.

You win some, you lose some.

The SFA have to micro manage every signing in Scottish football now?

You lot were jumping up and down for joy when he announced them, in fact most of you were shouting for loan players from NUFC before they were (some of them) sent North.

You win some, you lose some.

What a silly post, jumping up and down for joy lol

Fit players on normal loan agreements, yep I can see why any normal football fan would look for that.

crocked players that were known to be crocked costing us £500k?

You are not even trying now.

Should've played the crocked players, would have been better than Elbows and Moshi! :lol:

You are seriously missing the point here.

If he tries to influence Rangers in anyway then he is once again breaking those rules. Mike saying 'ah but I am doing this for SD' will not cut it.

If Mike wants to break the rules and pay more fines then that is up to him, what Rangers are doing is blocking his voting rights which protects the club from the same charge.

what the Rangers board are doing is stopping a share holder from voting. What if honest Dave owned shares in another club ? Would he be stopped from voting to. ?

What if? how many hypothetical situations would you like to suggest?

The Rangers board are stopping Mike Ashley from voting.

This is a genuine question as I haven't read into this, but exactly how would they go about this?

This is a company issue, not a club issue, so the SFA cannot step in. Are they asking the courts and the stock exchange to bar Ashley from protecting his interests?

What if? how many hypothetical situations would you like to suggest?

The Rangers board are stopping Mike Ashley from voting.

but is that not illegal from stopping a share holder from voting ? That'll not end well for the Rangers board.

This is a genuine question as I haven't read into this, but exactly how would they go about this?

This is a company issue, not a club issue, so the SFA cannot step in. Are they asking the courts and the stock exchange to bar Ashley from protecting his interests?

^^^^^ FAO HB QC .