Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Kinky really has lost the plot. I can only imagine what he'd be like if he supported a non-entity of a football club with zero meaningful trophies to its name and a financial basket case to boot. Oh wait.

Kinky really has lost the plot. I can only imagine what he'd be like if he supported a non-entity of a football club with zero meaningful trophies to its name and a financial basket case to boot. Oh wait.

Same old nsr. Keyboard's writing cheques that his brain can't deliver. No worries, pal. You fit perfectly in alignment with the other plastics and diddies.

There you go. Gas turbines don't need a starter motor. They just need air. The QC will be inviting you as an expert witness in his next case. The blind leading the partially sighted.

Eh ?, why the fack bring me into this by name ffs ?

And by the way I would not as you put invite him to give his expert opinion on how gas turbines are started up.

So that's you just being stupid asking silly questions you know to be idiotic making you a bit thick in the process, well done and next case please.

And by the way I would not as you put invite him to give his expert opinion on how gas turbines are started up.

Whyever not? He's a self-confessed engine expert who doesn't know how engines work by his own admission. The only differences between you two is his acknowledgment of his limitations.

Gas Turbines have starter motors - they are in the bullet shaped protrusions right at the front of the Intake and are refereed to as "Starter Bullets" - they can be driven by air (from the APU) , hydraulics and, of course, electricity.

Air Turbines are generally used on large Gas Turbines and Electricity is geneerally used on smaller Gas Turbines

FWIW - APUs, many of which are Gas Turbines, also have a starter motors.

Murray Park been renamed yet?

Is Ashley going to still invest millions into the clumpany to help guide them into the Champions League to promote Sports Direct on a European stage?

Like fucking buses,wait ages for an aircraft engineer then two come along.

HBQC will be along to point out any mistakes.

The QC will be the chief designer for boeing....

Hot air?

FFS ? :lol: Just MiT graduate with honours at the end of the never ending line of titles I've won on P&B. :lol: Surely more than 54 by now and I'm not counting ones like "w@nk", "Fanny", "Arsehole" etc etc etc. :) <<< for the benefit of Tedi I'm not including the war ones with war of words.

Anyhoo let's play along with this commotion over "Gas turbines"

From evidence in googling and presented by prominent experts on P&B. The blades need a starter motor to spin them to produce the compressed air the engine NEEDS to ignite fuel and air to produce thrust.

So in saying that the actual engine itself does not need a starter motor itself, the engine needs the turbines to produce compressed air so that the engine has sufficient amounts of air to produce the correct amount of thrust to make the plane move. So it would be the turbines that needs the starter motor to make them spin to produce the compressed air for the actual engine itself before the engine has been actually switched on to feed the combustion chamber with the correct mix of fuel and air.

Conclusion !, the engine itself can work on it's own without any starter motor but it will not have sufficient amounts of compressed air to produce the necessary thrust to make the plane move in any way.

Kinky you've fucked it mate and can a mod ban this poor deluded fool for a few days so he can sober up before posting thanks. :)

Edited by hellbhoy

From evidence in googling and presented by prominent experts on P&B. The blades need a starter motor to spin them to produce the compressed air the engine NEEDS to ignite fuel and air to produce thrust.

So in saying that the actual engine itself does not need a starter motor itself, the engine needs the turbines to produce compressed air so that the engine has sufficient amounts of air to produce the correct amount of thrust to make the plane move. So it would be the turbines that needs the starter motor to make them spin to produce the compressed air for the actual engine itself before the engine has been actually switched on to feed the combustion chamber with the correct mix of fuel and air.

Conclusion !, the engine itself can work on it's own without any starter motor but it will not have sufficient amounts of compressed air to produce the necessary thrust to make the plane move in any way.

Kinky you've fucked it mate and can a mod ban this poor deluded fool for a few days so he can sober up before posting thanks. :)

These 'Turbines' you're referring to are part of the Gas Turbine itself - the Starter Motor spins the Turbines & Compressor until sufficient pressure is available in the Combustion Chamber for the fuel/air mixture to be ignited and then drive the Compressor itself.

Gas Turbines have Starter Motors.

Edited by Ned Nederlander

Same old nsr. Keyboard's writing cheques that his brain can't deliver.

What does that even mean? Are you implying my computer keyboard has some form of sentience and types my posts for me?