Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

At the real risk of implying i have any sympathy for the bears, the issue is if we allow a series of obvious and demonstrably bad for the game types to rip the total pish out of a set of supporters, no matter how much they richly deserve it or how enormously funny it is, then we are paving the way for it to happen to a fanbase/club that isn't a bunch of puddle drinking, hard of thinking, arrogance riddled morons. Who do, definitely deserve the protection and support of the game as a whole.

As is so often demonstrated, the ibroxians care not one hoot for the game/nation as a whole and would gladly cut their own arm off just to beat us with it.

For the sake of yourselves if not everyone else, wake the f**k up.

Let's test that theory

Rangers

Dundee

Dunfermline

Nope all puddle drinkers so far :)

Over to The King then...

Either you're not paying attention, or you're deliberately playing up to the Thick Orc stereotype, or you genuinely have the comprehension skills of a stale bagel. Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

In other news...Robert(he is just a distraction)Sarver flies in to Spain to finalise his multi million Euro take over of Levante.

"... in a deal that would see Sarver purchase 72% of the club’s shares and eliminate €30 million of the club’s outstanding debts."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: IDIOTS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"... in a deal that would see Sarver purchase 72% of the clubs shares and eliminate 30 million of the clubs outstanding debts."

so that club has shares and debt, no company though?

"... in a deal that would see Sarver purchase 72% of the club’s shares and eliminate €30 million of the club’s outstanding debts."

Sush a shame Tedi and the other morons belived DKs racist mouthpiece, about Sarver being a distraction....lol

Either you're not paying attention, or you're deliberately playing up to the Thick Orc stereotype, or you genuinely have the comprehension skills of a stale bagel.

Oh I'm sorry I forgot that jokes about sellick fans upset you.

Sorry Norm.

Apparently Philip has claimed that dave King is trying to sell his shares to Dave King.

lol

'I understand that, just as with the meeting on June12th Mr King has once more offered his RIFC sharholding to Mr King'

I think Phil is needing to change his meds again.

I remember when Dens used to post links to this stuff and both of you claimed to never read "Mad Phil".

A man would be forgiven for thinking you two are less than honest.

Don't laugh at my hero Phil type post.

:lol:

I know you're a little thick Tedi so I'll spell it out.

• You and Vicky claim to not read Phil's pish.
  • Here you both are quoting Phil's pish.
  • You and Vicky are pathetic liars.

Hope that helps.

I remember when Dens used to post links to this stuff and both of you claimed to never read "Mad Phil".

A man would be forgiven for thinking you two are less than honest.

I think we all knew they read his every brainfart between visits to their preferred celtic blogs.

I must confess, though, it is highly amusing to see Tedi actually quoting him. Assuming that is a quote, as unlike the Sleuth I don't bother much with his outpourings.

Good to see that they don't let him get to them. :lol:

lol

'I understand that, just as with the meeting on June12th Mr King has once more offered his RIFC sharholding to Mr King'.

You have evidence to the contrary? Tough old game this internetting. :D

I think we all knew they read his every brainfart between visits to their preferred celtic blogs.

I must confess, though, it is highly amusing to see Tedi actually quoting him. Assuming that is a quote, as unlike the Sleuth I don't bother much with his outpourings.

Good to see that they don't let him get to them. :lol:

It was funny as hell watching them all go on about Kerry Dale St. closing a thread. The fact it never occurred to them that telling us about this would only result in mockery says a lot.