Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Playing to the Orc gallery, plenty of previous directors knew who these guys were, and stated such in the press.

When and where?

Blue pitch have never be known to the public.

You seem confused. Previous directors knowing doesn't mean the information was public.

Green stated that both he and the SFA knew who they were.

so someone who isn't a majority shareholder has made a decision to block other non majority shareholders for having a say in the running of the company ?

what do they get to say about the running of the club ?

Blue Pitch Holdings receive a payment every time Rangers play on the Ibrox pitch. The stadium was non-negotiable, the pitch was.

*I may have made this up.

@Pmacgiollabhain A top source informs me that BPH get paid £1m every time Rangers play on the pitch at Ibrox

The above quote maybe faked

@Pmacgiollabhain A top source informs me that BPH get paid £1m every time Rangers play on the pitch at Ibrox The above quote maybe faked

That Philip chap's got some great patter; stenographers, klan etc...

I'm delighted that the Sevco posters on here pointed him out to me or I may never have known about him!

There's no such thing as bad publicity.

Britney banned from ibrox lol. That'll be that transparency you've all been talking about then. Oh so lucky it was those good guys that won eh?

Like him or loathe him, Speirs is a respected and well thought of sports writer. He's no Traynor, he's no mad Phil, he's a proven, respectable journalist (and I think he's a bit of a knob too) but banning him makes the clumpany look like a corrupt bunch of neanderthals with a criminal at its head. Oh wait that's because they are a...

Britney banned from ibrox lol. That'll be that transparency you've all been talking about then. Oh so lucky it was those good guys that won eh?

Like him or loathe him, Speirs is a respected and well thought of sports writer. He's no Traynor, he's no mad Phil, he's a proven, respectable journalist (and I think he's a bit of a knob too) but banning him makes the clumpany look like a corrupt bunch of neanderthals with a criminal at its head. Oh wait that's because they are a...

I know that this is a step that clubs often take, but banning journalists is such a ridiculous thing to do.

It smacks of the behaviour of tinpot dictatorships.

What's Spiers' official offence I wonder, and who's this 'Gollum' guy that's apparently also been banned?

Let us all take a moment to gaze in awe at twitter responding to the news:

Billy@Nlcfns81 5m

With the news coming out that 2 bheast journalists have been banned from Rangers wouldn't it be better if the board released a statement?

Graham Speirs, church elder, former boyhood rangers fan. Bheast. :lol:

Also good:

Graham Spiers retweeted

Andy Gardner ‏@loyalistchef 5m5 minutes ago

@GrahamSpiers absolutely delighted to hear ur now banned from ibrox do not come back ever ur nit welcome u lying vermin

Graham Spiers retweeted

abruzzobear ‏@abruzzobear 6m6 minutes ago

@VanguardBears good riddance to @GrahamSpiers the confirmed sex pest.

Edited by williemillersmoustache

Spiers doesn't seem bothered

post-35247-14383539156553_thumb.jpg

If it's true they've also decided to ban a BBC reporter, I hope they get the same treatment as Dundee got when Brown got Jim Spence banned.

He was in Ibrox in 2014

So? Two of the top lads who killed your last club stone dead are now running it. Do you not see the hypocrisy/churlishness in banning two of the guys that pointed out things were going horribly, and as it turns out, fatally wrong?

Or are you as thick as a concrete milkshake and see this as a victory over your enemies?*

*This is a rhetorical** question

**This means you don't need to answer it

He's no Traynor, he's no mad Phil, he's a proven, respectable journalist (and I think he's a bit of a knob too) but banning him makes the clumpany look like a corrupt bunch of neanderthals with a criminal at its head. Oh wait that's because they are a...

He used to be. Indeed, he once was a thoroughly competent wordsmith. He ruined his professional career, though, by obsessing about Rangers and by trying to intertwine his own emotional journey with the rise and fall of Rangers.

The Herald got fed up with this psycho-babble shite and so he became a make-weight on The Times Online where he was increasingly marginalised to the point where he 'chose' to resign.

There are a few posters, like yourself, who will sympathise with Britney's 'journey'. You, like he and like a few other posters seek catharsis in writing/posting about us.

My take is that banning journalists is never a sign of maturity and I see this as a retrograde step. I also have the same view on Britney as I do on Tashyboy and a few other posters: If they regard writing about Rangers as some sort of way of exorcising their personal demons then we should be broad-shouldered enough to accommodate them.

Chris McLaughlin too

He never actually goes inside Ibrox though, he just stands outside doing a piece to camera while looking like a real life version of Brains from Thunderbirds.

I take it the "courageous journalism" Paul Murray talked about only applies to folk writing stuff that suits his agenda?