Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh for the love of God. If you have proof of anything post it. Otherwise shut the f**k up. You're worse than the blogger you constantly bemoaned.

Desperate doesn't cover it.

Tedi won't post his "proof", as the document he keeps cherry picking from contains a few of those differences I mentioned. Also, I'm guessing,a fair bit of stuff that he doesn't really understand. You can find it on the mightyleeds site, if you're interested.

(translation)

of course I'm not going to discuss the TUPE aspect of it because I know that the players who stayed on at Ibrox transferred their contracts between the old club and the new club therefore proving that it is not the same club.

That is why it 'does not interest me'. No matter how much I dance around with comparisons to similar (but different) situations, there is no getting away from the fact that Rangers 1973 died.

And I can't handle it.........

You mean they did it before, and nobody noticed?

Says the guy that claimed Companies house was wrong and that Leeds did not enter liquidation, never mind WKR 'business and assets' is backing you up, next he will telling us again how KPMG said Leeds got a CVA.

Since you are pointing it out then I guess you are claiming assuming that Leeds did thing differently with regards to TUPE and that the FA had no reason to release that statement, I guess then you will be agreeing with Thundercats and providing proof of this.

Like I say - Rangers died and you can't handle it.

No matter how much water-muddying minutiae and utter bollocks you scrape up or make up.

Your current club should be called Rangers 2012 in the same style as Gretna 2008.

I will take that as a no then...not really a surprise.

making stuff up? you were the one that said Leeds were not liquidated :lol:

I seriously don't give a monkey's w**k about Leeds. All smoke and mirrors to feed your desperate denial.

I know the horrible, arrogant, cheating club that played out of Ibrox stadiun ran into financial shite, purely at their own instigation and useless financial control, were put into administration, the administrators could not get a creditors' CVA agreement and WATP FC 1873 were put into liquidation.

Charles Green bought some assets mainly to enable him to use the Big Hoose (House!) in Govan to get the bearz money so he could buy a Big Hoose (Chateau) in Normandy.

Says the guy that claimed Companies house was wrong and that Leeds did not enter liquidation, never mind WKR 'business and assets' is backing you up, next he will telling us again how KPMG said Leeds got a CVA.

Since you are pointing it out then I guess you are claiming assuming that Leeds did thing differently with regards to TUPE and that the FA had no reason to release that statement, I guess then you will be agreeing with Thundercats and providing proof of this.

There was no TUPE in the Leeds situation , can you guess why or prove otherwise :1eye

I seriously don't give a monkey's w**k about Leeds. All smoke and mirrors to feed your desperate denial.

I know the horrible, arrogant, cheating club that played out of Ibrox stadiun ran into financial shite, purely at their own instigation and useless financial control, were put into administration, the administrators could not get a creditors' CVA agreement and WATP FC 1873 were put into liquidation.

Charles Green bought some assets mainly to enable him to use the Big Hoose (House!) in Govan to get the bearz money so he could buy a Big Hoose (Chateau) in Normandy.

That's about right.

I feel no need to defend Leeds, Middlesbrough, Luton or whoever.

I can see why authorities have wanted a continuity, but it doesn't really wash - not fully anyway.

The Gretna parallel is also not identical, but it illustrates how because a club goes tits up, but is replaced by a new one wearing the same colours playing at the same place, we needn't pretend the continuation has been seamless.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Leeds had been 'given assurances' before their meeting they would receive their share back at the meeting on Tuesday and had arranged for contracts to be drawn up for the players to sign on the Tuesday evening transferring registration to new LU2007 company.

18 What did KPMG actually sell to Forward's and Bates' new company if, as the League insists, players' registrations remain with the old company until any new company is awarded the "golden share"?

Poor Ken

Poor Ken indeed.

Reading your pish posts has given me a headache.

Even Charlie Green said if the CVA failed the club would die, that's why he wanted it to be accepted by the creditors

Everybody said the CVA had to succeed - until it didn't, and much deflection, flimflammery, jiggery and indeed pokery ensued.

If one, just one, reliable voice had said "you know, if the CVA fails, the club will still exist, so it's really not a problem", then Pelucía, Vicky and the rest might find some willing listeners for their claim. As it is, everybody and their dog can see it for the desperate revisionist pish that it is. Everybody, that is, who doesn't rely on a football team to provide the success that their own life is so sadly, and obviously, lacking.

It was discussed on this very thread back in March / April 2012, HibeeJibee went into a fair bit of detail about it, guess what, he even quoted the Leeds scenario as an example, a fair few agreed, including you and Monkey.

He even had the foresight to suggest that some would never accept continuation no matter what. That is why he is a well respected poster and you were voted the worst Killie fan on this forum.

So we've bypassed Mad Phil, and gone straight to P&B for the gold standard of reliability, have we?

Tedi - an expert on so many things, including the happenings on P&B before a bloke in a pub told him about it - mere days after the Tribute Act took to the road....

What is it with you?

Ask for a source, get a source, then ridicule it eh?

What have HMRC, Monkey and HibeeJibee ever done to justify this sarcastic slander?

He's not made it particularly clear but I believe WRK is looking for an individual you would call "representative of rangers". Pretty sure you realise that too and are just trying your usual deflection pish but thought I'd try to help anyway since it was less than 100% crystal clear.

What is it with you?

Ask for a source, get a source, then ridicule it eh?

What have HMRC, Monkey and HibeeJibee ever done to justify this sarcastic slander?

In fairness Ted, I do kind of deserve it.

Anyway, I'm with Ken on this. It's much the same with Leeds and Rangers.

Both overreached themselves in striving to be among Europe's elite and both died a death that only proved partially terminal.

Edited by Monkey Tennis