Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's a full house the day , monkey , dhave , king, dhense , aofjays and not forgetting even wee acne making an appearance , cloney just be too busy reading his Edinburgh gazzette .

Could a fellow rangers man please explain to our diddies and selik men what a full house is, I understand the term might confuse them

Please do it using Spades, Hearts or Diamonds.
Edited by calum_gers

It can get rather frustrating trying to explain non-complex points to brainless, retarded fuckwits.

Might be retards, might just be kids who're on the wind up.

Either would be fine by me because if it turns out that they're actually adults then that would be so depressing (especially if they have any kids of their own).

Somebody run past me again... How topping up players salaries with artificial 'loans' was not cheating.

Bear in mind the various clubs chucked out of the Scottish Cup for miniscule clerical errors on registration forms.

No Sporting Advantage.

Utter shite..

Was it 3,4 or 5 titles they 'won' in this corrupt fashion.

At least that club died.

I am not allowed to laugh at what you class as the 'mentalist minority'? I do not see you complaining when mentalists from the likes of RM are quoted on this forum.

When I respond to that stuff though, I generally try to make it clear that we're talking about a particular brand of idiot.

When addressing things like the ASA appeal though, you do the reverse, striving to suggest that we're all doing this stuff. It's kinda silly.

"No sporting advantage gained " I believe were the words of the court

54 and counting dude

It wasn't a court dude. Anyway, what's your point? Did I say a sporting advantage was gained? No, I called your old team cheats because they broke rules. Not a difficult concept dude.

2 rangers clubs present at SPL vote to decide your new clubs fate and all your lies can't change it.

No mate, that is just your paranoia.

When is comes to the ASA thing then I would say the number of posters that got excited about this, especially the first appeal was not in the minority, Rangers fans were right to rip the absolute pish and still are.

Ach Ted.

I suppose you're entitled to embrace your tiny 'victories' when they arise.

As I said though, all a bit silly. I think that it suits you when the debate veers off into a dafter direction.

See you do take this way too seriously after all.

You see, this is when you just look a bit foolish for everyone.

You've spent a lot of time and effort on here of late, arguing about Leeds. Of course it's a bit daft, but it's a rhetorical exercise and it shows a certain devotion.

Nothing wrong with that.

That is of course, until you claim a cool indifference to it all.

Admit to the obsession Ted. It's fine when you're in.

Never had a problem admitting i am utterly obsessed with Rangers Football club the club I support, the fact I had fun proving a procession of numpties wrong about the Leeds situation was also fun.

What makes me and the others Rangers fans on here laugh at you however is your constant indignation when ever any Rangers fan laughs or celebrates any victory or positive bit of news, on or off the field, its almost like you believe we have no right to, this and the fact you cannot ever just let it go but continue to protest, please don't ever change.

You know.

We know you know.

You know that we know that you know.

We know that you know that we know that you know.

You all know.

Never had a problem admitting i am utterly obsessed with Rangers Football club the club I support, the fact I had fun proving a procession of numpties wrong about the Leeds situation was also fun.

What makes me and the others Rangers fans on here laugh at you however is your constant indignation when ever any Rangers fan laughs or celebrates any victory or positive bit of news, on or off the field, its almost like you believe we have no right to, this and the fact you cannot ever just let it go but continue to protest, please don't ever change.

No indignation when you gloat about Rangers overcoming Peterhead Ted.

Just a certain squirming.

I regard it as a duty to try and protect you from yourself at times.

The fact that you don't appreciate such support, simply confirms how much in need of it you are.