Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The moral of the story is, the SPFL knew full well at the time that Rangers used EBT's, they knew and accepted the fact every season while they were in place, before waiting until many years later to try say anything about it being bad or title stripping etc.

Rangers winning the league in those periods was fully within the rules of the league every season at the time, as the SPL knew RFC used EBT's in the league during those periods.

The SPL can't change the rules of the competition for seasons that already happened many years ago, then expect to strip titles based on that.

Just like the Champions League can't strip titles more than 5 years later preposterously, neither can the SPFL.

Mate, could you stop using an apostrophe in EBTs? It suggest you're illiterate.

They do love to try and cheat people out of money they are owned.

Creditors

Players

Directors

Mike Ashley

Charlie Green

At least Rangers don't waste all of their money signing a new flop every season, your team has declined. All the money into CFC in the past few seasons is basically wasted CFC have only declined since Neil left. RFC will be champions again soon thanks Ronny. Ronny might be able to pull the wool over CFC fans' eyes but not mine.

Edited by MRF-LCC-RFC

At least Rangers don't waste all of their money signing a new flop every season, your team has declined. All the money into CFC in the past few seasons is basically wasted CFC have only declined since Neil left. RFC will be champions again soon thanks Ronny. Ronny might be able to pull the wool over CFC fans' eyes but not mine.

What team do you support? You must hate Rangers with a passion to post such relentless pish in their name.

Gough should not imagine that Hendrik had an EBT, he should imagine that Di Cannio, Cadette, Collins, Thom and Van Hoydonkey had EBTs and stayed at Celtic park. Think what that would have done to yir 9 in a row.

original.jpg

^^you're a St Mirren fan and that is the way you try to to insult a gers fan?

Back to the drawing board for you Timmy. :lol:

The post itself is hilarious, but the bit in bold :lol: :lol:

What a fucking brain-donor.

Barca have won CL while utilising a bit of tax greasing, the CL isn't trying to change the result of the CL for years when Barca did much worse tax avoidance than the bears, the world isn't up in arms about them eh ....... Why don't you donate your brain mate, it would be more use.

I don't see why all of you don't focus on the 2015-16 season, instead of worrying about the results of league seasons the Bears already won more than 5 years ago. 'sporting integrity' my *ss, you are all just jealous. CFC fans' want the titles stripped so that if it happens they can add them into Celtic's haul to try and cheat their way to a world record 54 like the Bears. The rest of Scottish Football has just latched on to the idea because you are all so bitter and jealous about Gers ..

Edited by MRF-LCC-RFC

Barca have won CL while utilising a bit of tax greasing, the CL isn't trying to change the result of the CL for years when Barca did much worse tax avoidance than the bears, the world isn't up in arms about them eh ....... Why don't you donate your brain mate, it would be more use.

I don't see why all of you don't focus on the 2015-16 season, instead of worrying about the results of league seasons the Bears already won more than 5 years ago. 'sporting integrity' my *ss, you are all just jealous. CFC fans' want the titles stripped so that if it happens they can add them into Celtic's haul to try and cheat their way to a world record 54 like the Bears. The rest of Scottish Football has just latched on to the idea because you are all so bitter and jealous about Gers ..

That's right. We are all jealous. Tsk, I thought we were able to carefully conceal our envy of world sport's biggest laughing stock.

So that would be two teams in Glasgow cheating their way to a world record of titles. That would be a world record, shirley?

The SPL can't change the rules of the competition for seasons that already happened many years ago, then expect to strip titles based on that.

Just like the Champions League can't strip titles more than 5 years later preposterously, neither can the SPFL.

Preposterously?!...lol

Always makes me giggle when they brag about being the most successful club in the world by winning less than 50% of available league titles in their time whilst playing in a 2 horse race league and at the same time classing all the other teams as diddies!!!

Some achievement that eh?

Always makes me giggle when they brag about being the most successful club in the world by winning less than 50% of available league titles in their time whilst playing in a 2 horse race league and at the same time classing all the other teams as diddies!!!

Some achievement that eh?

I like when they harp on about "54 titles" as if they own 54 different items. when in fact, they've actually just held the title on 54 occasions.

I like when they harp on about "54 titles" as if they own 54 different items. when in fact, they've actually just held the title on 54 occasions.

My favourite is how you look at the advocaat era. Saw it on one of those huge who got an ebt things.

£72m spent to win 5 trophies.

Let that one sink in a while.

The Advocaat era was incredible to watch.

I compare it to Falkirk spending £10M on players and celebrating winning the petrofac cup like it was an achievement.

It really made the bears unbearable.

The fact they spent all that cash and when challenged in Europe came up short isn't to be mentioned though.

It was all about trebles, beating Sellick and orange tops.

Please just die