Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Tricky. Some threads have been deleted. Baldy has also made software upgrades which involved thread/content loss. I did do a quick search from early 2006 which highlights the same issues - including me being called a fanny ;)plus ça change

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/29724-rangers-socks/

Oh dear , that was a fascinating read , the paranoia is truly something to behold

So you actually sat their and worked out the average wage at rangers?

A don't know wether to laugh or feel genuinley sorry for you

Took 3 seconds.

Roughly the same time you take every 20 seconds to wipe the drool off your lips.

ETA, and that's afore I gave up on the spelling errors in your post. Jesus son, go back and finish Primary .

Edited by Njord

The interest in all things Rangers is higher than it should be.

I know you posted it as a dig, but I think the issues at Rangers since 2012 have been very interesting. It just gets bogged down in the same petty arguments all the time though. Once you agree to disagree and take all the crap away, the story is quite fascinating from a legal point of view.

I know you posted it as a dig, but I think the issues at Rangers since 2012 have been very interesting. It just gets bogged down in the same petty arguments all the time though. Once you agree to disagree and take all the crap away, the story is quite fascinating from a legal point of view.

2012?

They were starting to be highlighted as far back as 05/06 if I mind right.

Took 3 seconds.

Roughly the same time you take every 20 seconds to wipe the drool off your lips.

ETA, and that's afore I gave up on the spelling errors in your post. Jesus son, go back and finish Primary .

It's the fact you actually went out your way to search for this and work out , you obviously lead an exciting life

Are you bitter that rangers pay a fair wage to the normal people such as cleaners and old women etc. working for their families who aren't rich, and your smelly club don't? Haha

Are you a living wage expert now who knows when it should be paid and when it shouldn't? Go and get a life you're glib and shameless

What a complete f***ing imbecile. :lol::lol::lol:

Good. A step forward.

And your rant over the Living Wage.

Sticking to your company doing different to Celtic ?

I never went on any rant regarding the living wage

And I am unsure as to what celtic are doing regarding the living wage, so feel free to explain whatever point it is you are trying to actually get at here

Edited by forever_blue

I never went on any rant regarding the living wage

And I am unsure as to what celtic are doing regarding the living wage, so feel free to explain whatever point it is you are trying to actually get at here

What King has claimed is exactly what Celtic are doing.

No one upmanship, both should be derided.