Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1448874336.012529.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1448874376.927578.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1448874404.027288.jpg

Surprised Phil didn't retweet the the 3rd tweet re the AGM I attached here - he retweeted all of the other tweets guys have a look. Glib shame

Where are these "foreign Countries" then?

"Out and no influence at Ibrox "

" on a scale of Threats from 1 to 100 Ashley is a one"

From today's Record

....The truth is Ashley has been hounding the Rangers board for some time. Ibrox has been bombarded with all manner of secret threats, some of which may become public knowledge if the High Court rules against the Newcastle owner and opts instead to overturn his gagging order.

Whatever the result, King and his men will still be left with the enormous problem of confronting Ashley who had them in thumb screws again last week when he demanded the return of a £5m crisis loan – money which changed hands in another one of those deals with Somers’ old board.

To save paying the loan back just do what big mike does when shafting companies for money. Just liquidate the club and have someone else buy the assets of the luquidated club for let's say £1 and they're in a winning situation.

Surely you mean liquidate the company, can't get club and company confused remember.

I was more tickled by the idea of loans that aren't really loans and don't get paid back. Who ever heard of such a thing?

You and all of your cronies should read what King actually said at the AGM then you wouldn't look like a fool when you ask questions on here (like THE KING) which King already answered/proved wrong with his quotes from the AGM

(The KING the reason the loans from board don't need to be paid back is because like King explained, the board agreed those loans will be repaid by equity as the board themselves provide those 'loans'.) (Ashley's loan is being repaid too King said the money is waiting to be legally sent to him and is in a bank account during the AGM.)

If you wanted to bitch about someone else's loan why don't you be a guarantor for me in a meeting and I'll give you food for thought

Edited by MRF-LCC-RFC

Have BDO appealed the big tax case yet?

I asked this question a couple of days ago, but nobody had an answer.

As I recall, there were articles during the week before last, saying that BDO would definitely appeal and it would be confirmed early during the following week (ie. last week).

If that confirmation came, I missed it. I think any intention to appeal needs to be officially lodged by this Wednesday - 2nd of December.

I genuinely don't know if that intention has been officially announced or not.

I'd be amazed if it wasn't appealed, given that legal opinion on the matter seems divided.

Morally of course though, there is no debate.

Where are these "foreign Countries" then?

Ireland where Phil tries to sponge a living off of Rangers with his pathetic 'blog' more like 'log' of an insane wannabe journo who knows nothing and uses google as his source to base his guesswork on, that makes him money because people like you can't stop reading it even though none of his predictions come true, they are all just mumbo jumbo claptrap he sourced from google then guessed the links etc.

You and all of your cronies should read what King actually said at the AGM then you wouldn't look like a fool when you ask questions on here (like THE KING) which King already answered/proved wrong with his quotes from the AGM

(The KING the reason the loans from board don't need to be paid back is because like King explained, the board agreed those loans will be repaid by equity as the board themselves provide those 'loans'.) (Ashley's loan is being repaid too King said the money is waiting to be legally sent to him and is in a bank account during the AGM.)

If you wanted to bitch about someone else's loan why don't you be a guarantor for me in a meeting and I'll give you food for thought

King says a lot of things. Usually he is lying, or at best being disingenuous. I wouldn't pay much attention to what he says.

:thumsup2

Ireland where Phil tries to sponge a living off of Rangers with his pathetic 'blog' more like 'log' of an insane wannabe journo who knows nothing and uses google as his source to base his guesswork on, that makes him money because people like you can't stop reading it even though none of his predictions come true, they are all just mumbo jumbo claptrap he sourced from google then guessed the links etc.

Ireland isn't a foreign Country Mr IQ.

blog... more like log?

:lol::lol::lol:

King says a lot of things. Usually he is lying, or at best being disingenuous. I wouldn't pay much attention to what he says.

Why pay attention to King at all then or mention him? Give me proof of his lies or else don't slander? You can't in honesty.

Ireland isn't a foreign Country Mr IQ.

Northern Ireland is a part of UK, Ireland isn't. What you said above is like saying when Scotland play Ireland or even England at football that it's not 2 different countries playing each other. Have a look at the Collins World Atlas mate, I'm sure they wil have one in the library where you are posting from

now that one is interesting.

here is a resolution we are putting forward to give us permission to dilute your shares as a debt for shares swap for these 'soft loans' .

this is because they cannot issue anyfurther shares on the stockmarket (nomad thing)

in other words. all those shares you bought at a higher price and have dropped like a rock and cant actually sell on a regulated market are now going to be made worth even less by the guy that got you off the regulated market as he has yet to dip his hands into his own pockets as promised when put into power.

and you wonder why the rest of us are incredulous at the goings on.