Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Martin continues to do his bit on reinforcing the image of 'Rangers' fans as unhinged drooling morons. Strange that Tedi, Bennett & Co don't even engage.

it's one Rangers fan with a clear mind vs a forum of 20 mad phil wannabes what do you expect

The reason Tedi & Co are never here is because they are too frail and buy into your lot's crap because there is more of yous, they don't believe in Rangers as strongly as I do, because the amount of mad phils posting slander about rangers for 4 years straight has made it onerous for people like Tedi to stand up for our club, so that's why I do.

E.g. Neil McCann would stand up for our club on live TV, but the amount of wannabe phils make it hard for him to do that

Tedi etc. would stand up for our club but b/c there is so much wannabe phils here it is a stale environment not worth their effort

As no matter What me & Tedi & Co say you bigots will still say the same lies

Edited by MRF-LCC-RFC

The reason Tedi & Co are never here is because they are too frail and buy into your lot's crap because there is more of yous, they don't believe in Rangers as strongly as I do, because the amount of mad phils posting slander about rangers for 4 years straight has made it onerous for people like Tedi to stand up for our club, so that's why I do

You going to take that Tedi? :lol:

Why pay attention to King at all then or mention him? Give me proof of his lies or else don't slander? You can't in honesty.

Northern Ireland is a part of UK, Ireland isn't. What you said above is like saying when Scotland play Ireland or even England at football that it's not 2 different countries playing each other. Have a look at the Collins World Atlas mate, I'm sure they wil have one in the library where you are posting from

The ROI isn't a Foriegn Country you Fukin moron.

That simply is not true, I have been defending Rangers on here for 3 years and some of the arguments get monotonous to say the least but my post count alone shows how much I care about the team I support.

Good on you mate but I was just saying why there is no Rangers fans on here basically

Look at the post you quoted again it has changed.

Okay THE KING whatever you believe in your lalaland, you only believe what suits you anyway :lol:

Try this on, Einstein...

Ireland act 1949.

Republic of Ireland not a foreign country.

(1)It is hereby declared that, notwithstanding that the Republic of Ireland is not part of His Majesty’s dominions, the Republic of Ireland is not a foreign country for the purposes of any law in force in any part of the United Kingdom or in any colony, protectorate or United Kingdom trust territory, whether by virtue of a rule of law or of an Act of Parliament or any other enactment or instrument whatsoever, whether passed or made before or after the passing of this Act, and references in any Act of Parliament, other enactment or instrument whatsoever, whether passed or made before or after the passing of this Act, to foreigners, aliens, foreign countries, and foreign or foreign-built ships or aircraft shall be construed accordingly.

That simply is not true, I have been defending Rangers on here for 3 years and some of the arguments get monotonous to say the least but my post count alone shows how much I care about the team I support.

But is your post count bigger than MRF-LCC-RFC's IQ?

it's one Rangers fan with a clear mind vs a forum of 20 mad phil wannabes what do you expect

The reason Tedi & Co are never here is because they are too frail and buy into your lot's crap because there is more of yous, they don't believe in Rangers as strongly as I do, because the amount of mad phils posting slander about rangers for 4 years straight has made it onerous for people like Tedi to stand up for our club, so that's why I do.

E.g. Neil McCann would stand up for our club on live TV, but the amount of wannabe phils make it hard for him to do that

So much :lol:

That's all good then, keep fighting the good fight, no surrender!!

Cheers you keep up the good fight too mate, We Are The People!!

You do realise he's pretending and that in reality, the guy who writes that stuff thinks less of Rangers than I do, don't you Ted?

I love Rangers more than any other team in the world so it annoys me when people like you post slander like this with no evidence, you don't have any proof and you are wrong so please refrain posting the above, as you will never be able to prove it in all honesty because it's untrue.

That isn't a very good return from 500,000,000

To be honest the amount of Anti RFC bias on the forum contributes to the lack of Rangers fans, and so did the banning of Snafu as I'm sure he would have lightened it up into a humourous battle, but I'm sure a lot more vocal bears will sign up next season when the Gers do a Premiership raid for 55 and then it will be a lot more lively, fun and a fair voice for Rangers fans on the forum then. If even 20% of the current Rangers fanbase who post on Rangers only forums posted here people like Clonmel Bhoy & The King would be proved wrong on a daily basis but it would be a humourous battle

Edited by MRF-LCC-RFC