Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Copy and pasting any single article you can find because it matches the keywords of your google search isn't a reputable source

It's like reading War and Peace just to see that the backup to your petty claims which CFC fan's etc on KDS all moved on from 1-2 years ago at least

Why does how you source the material effect the validity of the materal?

The material was always there.

No but surely only someone with little to no money would sacrifice decent meat space in a pie for sausage.

Ever had one of those fancy 99% meat sausages? They are bloody awful but sell well to parvenus that think more meat = better.

You mean like grandmother, upside, doghouse, football?

So it should be Fraybentos then, not Fray Bentos. Unless they are two separate words.

(And your sentence should have read - "Wrong, it's a compound word...etc.")

Nope...compound words,open form, such as post office, real estate, middle class, full moon, half sister, attorney general.

You wouldn't say I'm off the America can't wait to see New and York or San and Fransisco.

Nope...compound words,open form, such as post office, real estate, middle class, full moon, half sister, attorney general. You wouldn't say I'm off the America can't wait to see New and York or San and Fransisco.

So once again you've changed the rules - it's now "open form" compound words, not compound words.

Re bolded bit - what's your point?

So once again you've changed the rules - it's now "open form" compound words, not compound words.

I am sure that whatever it is, it will have nothing to do with Rangers.

If memory serves correctly, it was Dallas that they were going to team up with. No compound (open form or not) words required for this. Shite would be ample.

You know, theres no actual evidence that this is an alias :blink:

Naw, no chance - really :blink:

There's no fucking way that's not someone on the wind-up :huh:

What's this resignation that's been talked about - I noticed the entire board had been spammed the other day but I didn't bother reading any of it!?

I am sure that whatever it is, it will have nothing to do with Rangers.

If memory serves correctly, it was Dallas that they were going to team up with. No compound (open form or not) words required for this. Shite would be ample.

You know I really wish that reporter had taken Green up on his offer to see yon e-mail.

I've changed no rules? An open form compound word IS a compound word?

My point is Fray Bentos is a City and therefore it is referred to as, Fray Bentos not Fray and Bentos.

I don't know what's difficult about that?

Ever had one of those fancy 99% meat sausages? They are bloody awful but sell well to parvenus that think more meat = better.

The point is that sausages should not feature in a steak pie. Period.

I've changed no rules? An open form compound word IS a compound word?

My point is Fray Bentos is a City and therefore it is referred to as, Fray Bentos not Fray and Bentos.

I don't know what's difficult about that?

Nobody was disputing that - you're the one who introduced a superfluous "and" into the mix.

ETA: You were right, Strichener.

Edited by Jacksgranda