Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nobody was disputing that - you're the one who introduced a superfluous "and" into the mix.

ETA: You were right, Strichener.

Are you outing NewHope as an alias of THE KING?

Well, you should know. You're so much of a spam your middle names are Fray and Bentos.

Nobody was disputing that - you're the one who introduced a superfluous "and" into the mix.

ETA: You were right, Strichener.

Eh, no it wasn't? And that's the point I was making...

Well, you should know. You're so much of a spam your middle names are Fray and Bentos.

Lets be clear, though - spam the forum like that again and you will be banned

HTH :)

Bloody Hell ref - that's lenient.

My good friend No8 gets banned, simply for quoting eminent eye witnesses on the extent of Large John's knowledge.

This tiresome clown however, gets to bore everyone to tears, having set about attempting to knacker the whole forum.

Christ, LNS would consider this unjust.

Bloody Hell ref - that's lenient. My good friend No8 gets banned, simply for quoting eminent eye witnesses on the extent of Large John's knowledge. This tiresome clown however, gets to bore everyone to tears, having set about attempting to knacker the whole forum. Christ, LNS would consider this unjust.

It was the Rangers forum in the middle of the night, I doubt anyone noticed.

I concluded that MRF-xxxxxxxx gained no posting advantage from his spamming. Theres also no evidence that those posts wouldnt have been spammed anyway

Hod on, he would never have reach that post count had he not illegally spammed, surely those posts must be stripped?

I concluded that MRF-xxxxxxxx gained no posting advantage from his spamming. Theres also no evidence that those posts wouldnt have been spammed anyway

There is no need however to prove posting advantage.

Spamming is traditionally treated seriously by P&B's governing bodies. Offences on much smaller scales have been met with bans in the past.

Here we had deliberate and widespread spamming.

Whether posting advantage is sought or achieved is immaterial. Rules were systematically broken.

Justice has not been served.

Hod on, he would never have reach that post count had he not illegally spammed, surely those posts must be stripped?

Post stripping is not on the table.

There is no need however to prove posting advantage. Spamming is traditionally treated seriously by P&B's governing bodies. Offences on much smaller scales have been met with bans in the past. Here we had deliberate and widespread spamming. Whether posting advantage is sought or achieved is immaterial. Rules were systematically broken. Justice has not been served.

But the BRALT needs a strong MRF-xxxxxxx.

Bloody Hell ref - that's lenient. My good friend No8 gets banned, simply for quoting eminent eye witnesses on the extent of Large John's knowledge. This tiresome clown however, gets to bore everyone to tears, having set about attempting to knacker the whole forum. Christ, LNS would consider this unjust.

^^^^

Whataboutery.