Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ive been reading the past few pages of this thread.

Can someone clarify for me what is going on. Is it the case that the SPL require an 11-1 majority to transfer a share in the SPL to Newco but that they are going to do it on the basis of 8-4 just to make it easier for Rangers?

Obviously a different planet from you ya fucking moon rocket.

David Murray was an Ayr supporter and if he went to an Ayr game wearing a fund raising badge whilst manager of Rangers i would have no problem with it...In fact nobody would have a problem with that.

Brian Kennedy who so nearly bought Rangers is a Hibs supporter..the same applies..nobody would have a problem with it.

Now i'll ask again. If it is such common knowledge he is a Rangers supporter what is the big deal about him being at a Rangers game?

Try taking a few deep breaths before replying this time

Haha...the real No 8 has shown his colours. I will say it again in case it didnt penetrate.....if the story is true ,he is PRESIDENT of the SFL, he is on the BOARD of the SFA, ....if you think that is acceptable in this case, then all hope for you is gone.To my knowledge Murray and Kennedy have never held these positions so just what your argument is, is beyond me

Edited by Sting777

Haha...the real No 8 has shown his colours. I will say it again in case it didnt penetrate.....if the story is true ,he is PRESIDENT of the SFL, he is on the BOARD of the SFA, ....if you think that is acceptable in this case, then all hope for you is gone.To my knowledge Murray and Kennedy have never held these positions so just what your argument is, is beyond me

Don't bother with him. Dr Jekyll is on holiday, welcome to Mr Hyde.

Are you saying that anyone supporting a Scottish football team should be banned from involvement with the SFA or SFL?

Today we see http://www.bbc.co.uk...w-west-17990328 - Duff and Duffer making a big statement about very little.

Why did they think this was necessary? Who accused them of not being cooperative? Sorry if I missed the article, assuming there was one.

The fact they are making such an issue of this makes me wonder. Where is the real story they are trying to sneak past?

A bit like number 8 on here (and his alter ego) chucking in distracting posts to take away from the real stories. Unfortunately some rise to his prompting mad.gif

Edited by thelegendthatis

Are you saying that anyone supporting a Scottish football team should be banned from involvement with the SFA or SFL?

No what I am saying is, if the story is true, how stupid is the guy doing this. As President of the SFL, he might be involved in any vote to allow Rankgers into the SFL and as a member of the SFA board who might be involved in further Rangers irregularities. He is hardly being seen to be impartial

Today we see http://www.bbc.co.uk...w-west-17990328 - Duff and Duffer making a big statement about very little.

Why did they think this was necessary? Who accused them of not being cooperative? Sorry if I missed the article, assuming there was one.

The fact they are making such an issue of this makes me wonder. Where is the real story they are trying to sneak past?

A bit like number 8 on here (and his alter ego) chucking in distracting posts to take away from the real stories. Unfortunately some rise to his prompting mad.gif

It was mentioned on Clyde 1 SSB last night that D&P had not handed over documents to the Police, I dont know what paper it was in. D&P are basically saying that they are cooperating with the Police fully and that this story is untrue.

@Daily_RecordBreaking news: Bill Miller has withdrawn from bidding process for Rangers FC. More as we get it.

From twitter just now

Is this further :lol: :lol: :lol: material or is there some late movement from Brian Kennedy or something after he was said to be in talks with Whyte?

@Daily_RecordBreaking news: Bill Miller has withdrawn from bidding process for Rangers FC. More as we get it.

From twitter just now

:lol:

He must have seen the books and though "f**k this"

Someone please be kind and unplugged the life support machine, they are dead

Edited by Enrico Annoni