Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Alternatively, issue a statement via a PR agency saying you have to withdraw and citing numerous reasons for doing so, without specifically stating that the club is, in your opinion, 'totally f*cked'. Don't bother telling the rest of the consortium, they can read it on Twitter.

That's it, I get the feeling I'm not wanted by the consortium, you might as well have made banners up. I thought my fluidity and expertise could really have brought something worthwhile to the role. I'm off to phone Brian Kennedy and/or Ticketus and see if they'll have me. I might be back to bid with P&B again though, depending on how things go.

Thanks to the wonders of modern technology and digital photography, I'm claiming your clubcard points online as we speak.

Roon ye!

I only had about £3.00's worth. Amusingly i could have bought three Rangers Football Clubs with that.

Jupe my man, I think you should be investing that lot in a new wallet.

:lol:

That's an interesting looking wallet. I have a pair of underpants with the very same pattern :)

If you find £15.25 in those, be worried.

I believe I can optimise our position within the bidders by remaining fluid and liable to change my mind at the drop of a hat. For this reason rigidisation is not an option for the consortium at this moment in time. Or, how does Monday lunchtime work for you? I may change my mind again and make it the following Monday lunchtime, but it will be at lunchtime on a Monday, provided we're fluid in our understanding of lunchtime. I hope this clarifies matters to your satisfaction.

Lunch is a bit too rigid a timescale for me (12 - 2),

Could we say Tea/Dinner/Supper. As this is the same and different to us all and covers from 4 till 9 and will lead to endless internal ridiculous petty disputes leading to the forming of various fans groups. RST Rangers Supporters Tea Group, RSA Rangers Supper Assembly, UDA United Dinner Alliance. We may be a consortium but we must not be too united we need splinter groups for petty reasons.

Oh well I suppose I can't turn down the opportunity so I'm in too.

I'll stump up a tenner if I can have the job of matchday choirmaster. There will be a whole new songbook for the orcs to sing (haven't decided on the exact details yet but none of it will involve the pope, queen, crumbling walls in some town in a different country, bits of coloured ribbon worn across some old blokes chest etc, etc). If they refuse to conform, or sing even a little out of tune, I'll have the power to award the opposition extra goals or something.

Ravelin

I think someone should post on the hour, every hour - in big letters, simply saying 'That's Thursday lunchtime come and gone!'....

I've already done the 12 - 3pm shift, someone else can chip in at 4pm. Keep it going until those two muppets announce something, or St Mirren win the Champions League... whichever one comes first.

I'd quite like to take on the Director of Football role if it's still available.

Upon emptying my wallet, i discovered the following:

post-15829-0-12783200-1336659024_thumb.j

We now have a transfer War Chest. Not quite what fatty McCoist was hoping for, but a start nonetheless.

this blood donor card could be usefull

top players will only play for blood money

Thommos latest blog.

Well – we should all know more than enough to be wary – very wary – of Duff and Phelps the administrators of Rangers FC being optimistic. It’s their pathology. In D&P world the cup’s not so such half full as flowing into a series of overflow-vats.

10_Rangers_r_blog.jpg

Some reality here. Check what Mr Whitehouse of D&P is saying in the “small print”.

Even he suggests at least one of the four “bids” is a rank outsider. He admits no credible, detailed rescue package is yet really on the table at all. A lot of guff about hope, credibility – nothing about cash.

He admits all talk thus far from all “bidders” has set the money going into the rescue package at levels nowhere near enough to satisfy the key creditors. They’re saying “don’t be daft” at what’s been suggested thus far.

Alarmingly D&P seem to think that if a Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA) is put in place as a way of rescuing Rangers by agreeing a deal with major creditors, then Rangers can play football in Europe somehow. I suggest they call UEFA urgently where I’ve talked in detail. UEFA insists a CVA is a change in legal status and means a three year ban – just like setting up a Newco: “It’s a loophole. We recognise it as a loophole and we wish to close it,” their spokesman told me late last week.

It’s critical to any proposed income flow at Ibrox and this morning the administrators are stressing this. Yes – they need to call UEFA.

And yes – setting up any kind of CVA rescue will take weeks – I’m reliably informed around six weeks.

No amount of talking up the bids in terms of a couple being from people who will be popular among fans is going to untie this – nor will it put more money on the table and a lot more needs to be on it and fast.

Ticketus – the London ticket company now one of the main creditors of Rangers and major shareholder Craig Whyte, have just told me they are not part of any current bid for Rangers.

“We’re out of all that – and happy to sit on the sidelines,” said their spokesman.

They’ve other fish in the fryer. Later today expect them to file a legal claim for £27m against Mr Whyte for season tickets he “bought” from them.

They insist the money was for tickets only, not for buying the club as has been reported elsewhere.

They expect a “long and protracted” legal case. But what if Mr Whyte should lose and does not have money like this?

“Well we know he has a large house in the Highlands of Scotland and another in the south of France. We know he has a web of financial arrangements based in the British Virgin Islands tax haven and we’re very patient about all this,” said the PR company who represent Ticketus.

RangersCrisis.jpg

Mr Whyte himself has indicated what the world and his dog already know well, that he cannot and will not realise anything like the £30m he was aiming to get by selling up his stake, just a few weeks ago.

And football? The club cannot sell season tickets at all in the current complete confusion. The squad have no clear idea what money they’ll get after next month when a lot of player contracts run out. Football’s a very short career, so facing a Euro-ban and wages/contractual confusion, many will hightail it from Ibrox to other clubs leaving potentially a squad of youths, never-will-bes and have-beens. And a manager as yet unable to buy, because of a year ban on buying because the club brought the game into disrepute over financial mismanagement.

What seems astonishing too is another D&P admission – that it’s basically being left to manager Ally McCoist to brief the players on this mess day by day. These guys need to hear from financial rather than football brains one would have thought.

It's just silly season now

“We want to try to reassure supporters that while our duty as administrators is to secure the best deal for creditors."

And yet Mr Ng is quoted at being stunned that they are willing to now accept a bid of half what he originally proposed….so they’ve bungled the opportunity to get twice as much money for the creditors

"We don't want ot put out season ticket renewals"

Yeah beacuse there's nothing you can do with it. Use any of that and when Rangers go bust as post administration debt D&P would have to refund it.

Last weeks statement

Paul Clark, joint administrator, said: “After many weeks of negotiation and deliberation we believe that the structure of the bid from Mr Miller provides not only the most deliverable outcome but preserves the history of the Club. Rangers Football Club will continue as the football club it has been for 140 years.”

This weeks statement is probably prepared already

“After 3 days of panic and shouting ‘for f***s sake what is going on who the hell are these guys, oh it's doesn't matter take the money whatever it is take the f*****n money’ we believe that the structure of the bid from (INSERT NAME HERE) provides not only the most deliverable outcome but preserves the history of the Club. Rangers Football Club will continue as the football club it has been for 140 years.”

</SPAN>

Don't you mean one aisle of the ASDA...:lol:

I am officially withdrawing my bid due to this kind of negative sentiment from the Scottish public.

Nothing to do with the fact that the proud Rangers FC are a toxic cesspool.

I am officially withdrawing my bid due to this kind of negative sentiment from the Scottish public.

Nothing to do with the fact that the proud Rangers FC are a toxic cesspool.

Hiya, want to joint my splinter P&B group bid? We'll really show them. For a couple of weeks at least and then we'll maybe bring the rest of them back on board.

Hiya, want to joint my splinter P&B group bid? We'll really show them. For a couple of weeks at least and then we'll maybe bring the rest of them back on board.

I'm in provided I can stay anonymous until our bid is accepted. I've got £10 in my wallet and an out of date jonny that I can throw in to sweeten the pot

If Haudit & Daudit are going to make any statement today it will be between 5-6pm.........this will give them overnight to think up answers to the numerous queries they'll be faced with !

They do have previous of this do they not ?

Thanks to the wonders of modern technology and digital photography, I'm claiming your clubcard points online as we speak.

Roon ye!

So much for your lot and their Tesco boycott <_<

I would have thought the Clubcard would have been scissored up and website banished from the favourites list.....

I'm in provided I can stay anonymous until our bid is accepted. I've got £10 in my wallet and an out of date jonny that I can throw in to sweeten the pot

too proud/old for a POSH w**k, eh ?! cool.gif