Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It probably is, that doesnt mean it should be. I'll confess I dont know about the congress, but a quick look at the website, and it doesnt appear to be a fairly bureaucratic exercise. Surely, thats something the Chairman, or one of the vice-chairmen, could be attending - of course, they probably are all there :rolleyes:

Is it part of Regans job to attend the UEFA cup final?

Attending the "UEFA Cup" final wouldn't be part of his job per se, but I'd imagine that every FA would be expected to be represented. That's where these guys make deals and do their politics. The UEFA Congress will be the same.

Are you serious ? If so, when was that little snippet made public ? :blink:

That's been out for a couple of months, the Channel 4 guy I think.

Chic Young said at first CO hadn't got anything from an EBT, the next day Co admitted he had, Chic then described the sum as "no more than you would spend on a good night out".

CO got £90k.

WTF are you slavering about. Who mentioned death threats? :rolleyes:

The information will be handed over to the police and to HMRC. I am sure they will see that justice is done

When the titles are stripped, when your club is in the 3rd division, when Murray goes to the 'real' big house...

When the misplaced aggressive triumphalism of Rangers fans is replaced by humility, when an apology and contrition is offered to the rest of Scottish and European football, then perhaps we will have seen Justice.

Edited by Enzo Francescoli

How many death threats has your wee pal Thommo received from the Rangers support? Graham Speirs? Mark Guidi? Stuart Cosgrove? Tan Cowan?

None of them have received threats from Rangers supporters..none at all and all have been quite open in their attacks on the club. Why is the Blogger so desperate to keep his identity secret if it is all above board and in the best interests of the club?

Why are you so keen to know his/her name?

How many death threats has your wee pal Thommo received from the Rangers support? Graham Speirs? Mark Guidi? Stuart Cosgrove? Tan Cowan?

None of them have received threats from Rangers supporters..none at all and all have been quite open in their attacks on the club. Why is the Blogger so desperate to keep his identity secret if it is all above board and in the best interests of the club?

Why did you ask, if you already knew the answer?

Can you prove that?

Attending the "UEFA Cup" final wouldn't be part of his job per se, but I'd imagine that every FA would be expected to be represented. That's where these guys make deals and do their politics. The UEFA Congress will be the same.

As I said, plenty of office bearers to represent the SFA at jollys like that. Id be interested to know what kind of deals and politics goes on, that we have any kind of influence over.

Thanks for that, ribzy..........I'm f*cking amazed that he wasn't punted, or at least put on gardening leave, as soon as that came out.

The more this thing drags on, the more info. that comes out, the more I'm thinking that Ali G. should have called his Borat movie Criminal Leanings of Rangers for Make Corruption Glorious Nation of Scotland.

Thanks for that, ribzy..........I'm f*cking amazed that he wasn't punted, or at least put on gardening leave, as soon as that came out.

The more this thing drags on, the more info. that comes out, the more I'm thinking that Ali G. should have called his Borat movie Criminal Leanings of Rangers for Make Corruption Glorious Nation of Scotland.

You're not the only one!

just tweeted that i called someone a cockwomble today..

got a message back from 'the cockwomble bot'

donkeymaster has too much time on his hands

Do folks think this latest delay by H&D (the delay in issuing a CVA proposal from Monday past to Monday coming) is significant?

If H&D believed it could be produced by last Monday, I wonder why the timescale in preparing it seems to have almost doubled? Is this latest delay perhaps indicative that all is not well within the 20 five or six 4 strong Green camp? Was his bluster about having funds in place even more exaggerated than people suspected? Are they backpeddling from the "irrevocable" agreement? Green cerainly seemed to be peddling the offer to join his happy band of Mysterons much hander than you'd have thought he needed to if all was already sound.

Or am I just reading too much into it and H&D are just demonstrating how unrealistic they are again?

One hell of a big "if" there, mate. And fair? No, No, and a thousand times NO. They have lied, cheated, encouraged hatred and brought shame upon our game and our country.

According to the SFA panel's report they were nearly expelled from membership of the SFA for their behaviour in the last year. Their behaviour over decades deserves nothing less than complete annihilation. They will not be mourned.

Yes it is- the SFL would have to set aside various rules for it to happen and the timescale would be very tight. Further, there seems to be no discernible activity from the fans' groups in setting up a new club to take up such a vacancy.

As you say it is a very long shot. At present, the Rangers fans' inactivity, and perhaps deluded belief that someone will come along and make it all go away, as if by magic, means that they are facing a fallow season next term before re-emerging in the juniors or non league seniors.

All I was saying was that if the current club are demoted to Div 3 or re-elected after dropping out of the league, then no one could really complain at the outcome.

Think of it as being analogous to winning The Lottery. Some folk tick the publicity box and some folk don't.

RTC obviously is happy to let the facts do the talking.

Capiche ?

Just watched the bbc doc for the first time - very interesting and entertaining. I've followed this thread but not the rtc blog so a lot of new info to me.

Those futuristic windows in the info room are very clever aren't they, shame it still takes so long for each document to load. :)

Anyway - i think i have met sammy the mechanic before. I was cycling through govan last year and my peddle came loose on my bike, managed to find a garage hidden away where a scary looking bloke with tattoos and xmas cracker style jewelry had the appropriate wrench to tighten it up and get my own my way. Pretty sure it was that guy, and he turned out to be a very nice man. Poor Sammy :(

"Death threats" is perhaps an overstatement but ask the Raith fans how much fun it is once the 'loyal' get on your case.

I wouldnt disagree, as I said I dont think the end result is wrong. However, if we get there it should be because the SPL or SFA have expelled them, or refused to transfer their membership/share. It shouldnt be because Ranges have decided that might be a nice little 'get out of jail free' card.

Getting dumped 4 divisions and kept out of top flight football for half a decade is hardly a 'get out of jail free card'. I bow to no one in my contempt for the ugly sisters, but we should keep some perspective. Juventas only got dropped one division for bribing referees. More than half of Spanish teams are in administration. I understand and share the beautiful vision of both Ibrox and Celtic Park being crushed to rubble, but that isn't going to happen.

The MP Damian Collins is trying to change the way football clubs pay their debt, so hopefully he can have a look at Rangers too, as it seems there are too many people with a vested interest in our game to make any tough decisions.

If enough people email him, we might actually get some use out of a Tory MP :P

http://www.damiancollins.com/

Do folks think this latest delay by H&D (the delay in issuing a CVA proposal from Monday past to Monday coming) is significant?

If H&D believed it could be produced by last Monday, I wonder why the timescale in preparing it seems to have almost doubled? Is this latest delay perhaps indicative that all is not well within the 20 five or six 4 strong Green camp? Was his bluster about having funds in place even more exaggerated than people suspected? Are they backpeddling from the "irrevocable" agreement? Green cerainly seemed to be peddling the offer to join his happy band of Mysterons much hander than you'd have thought he needed to if all was already sound.

Or am I just reading too much into it and H&D are just demonstrating how unrealistic they are again?

Still waiting for someone with more smarts than me to confirm this theory.

Duff + Duffer's fee to come out of CVA.

Hughie Green said his investors had 8.5m in escrow which was for CVA.

Obviously Green didn't transfer money before BBC doc. Meanwhile Duff + Duffer left with their finger in the dyke, so to speak.

Hughie and his pals shit their breeks once they see BBC prog. and start looking for exit strategy / hide behind sofa.

Meanwhile, Duff + Duffer can't seem to get their finger out of dyke.

Happy to be told this is complete Rafael, byrawaybigmanbut........... ;)

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

Getting dumped 4 divisions and kept out of top flight football for half a decade is hardly a 'get out of jail free card'. I bow to no one in my contempt for the ugly sisters, but we should keep some perspective. Juventas only got dropped one division for bribing referees. More than half of Spanish teams are in administration. I understand and share the beautiful vision of both Ibrox and Celtic Park being crushed to rubble, but that isn't going to happen.

This, Spanish diddies are worse off than Scottish ones. Real and Barca take 50% of TV revenue leaving the other 18 with a pittance.

RFC must atone for their sins, by forcefull action by the football authorities. I'm not holding my breath for that one.

Anyway - i think i have met sammy the mechanic before. I was cycling through govan last year and my peddle came loose on my bike, managed to find a garage hidden away where a scary looking bloke with tattoos and xmas cracker style jewelry had the appropriate wrench to tighten it up and get my own my way. Pretty sure it was that guy, and he turned out to be a very nice man. Poor Sammy :(

F*ck off, you !!! It wiz Ratners, man........................... :P

Anyone wanting to play a role in developing a campaign to influence better decisions about Rangers and a more honest future for Scottish football e mail at honestyinsport@gmail.com

I will give you a link to a password protected page where we can discuss how best to move ahead.

All in confidence. Once we develop an outline plan we can then present to P&B members for suggestions and approval.