Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Dig at Traynor by Spiers.

Graham Spiers@GrahamSpiersFor the record, here is brilliant, 'proper journalism' on Craig Whyte by James Traynor… http://bit.ly/auL4YD

Traynor had a dig at Spiers in the Record this morning, although he refuses to actually use his name, rather like the childish way Gery McNee used to refuse to refer to Paul Gasgoine by his name.

How many death threats has your wee pal Thommo received from the Rangers support? Graham Speirs? Mark Guidi? Stuart Cosgrove? Tan Cowan?

None of them have received threats from Rangers supporters..none at all and all have been quite open in their attacks on the club. Why is the Blogger so desperate to keep his identity secret if it is all above board and in the best interests of the club?

None that you know of. You're either being obtuse or naive. I know which one my money is on.

@STV_Andy: Rangers have begun legal proceedings to overturn the registration embargo imposed on them by the SFA: http://t.co/qyhZqTmn

@BBCAlLamont: A judge is warned Rangers will suffer "utterly irretrievable" prejudice if a transfer ban imposed on the club by the SFA stands.

Pish.

Rangersmedia are back to their best. There's been a debate over a few pages about what makes a true Protestant (alongside who made a better job of wrecking Manchester, Rangers or the IRA). There is some discussion over whether the C of E can be included, but finally the conclusion is that there's no need to believe in God, you just have to hate Catholics to be a true Protestant..

This takes you to the final page.. My link

An admission of guilt regularly results in a lesser punishment though.

True, and I hope the various parties are making a note of the complete absence of any admission for when the time comes.

Doesnt change my point, though. Lesser punishment or not, the decision still rests with the 'judge' rather than the 'criminal'

http://local.stv.tv/glasgow/103244-rangers-take-scottish-fa-to-court-over-player-signing-ban/

Also confirmation that their players can move on for 25% of "perceived market value" once the transfer window opens.

Wow! I have to say, I genuinely didnt see that coming.

Two things -

1) Whats in the SFA rules about being taken to court

2) Can the Court of Session actually force the SFA to do anything?

Ra Bunz, maaaan.

This is exactly what got FC Sion kicked out. Their arrogance will be their downfall. Utter stupidity beyond belief.

What was the story behind that? I remember something but never took much notice.

Wed 1stAugust 2012

Duff & Phelps administrator Paul Clark hasannounced that the new SPL season will now commence in 2 weeks time, on 18thAugust. Cancelling the opening day’s fixtures, Mr Clark claimed that to playthe matches on this coming Saturday would ‘jeopardise the chances of a CVAbeing agreed with our creditors’, and would allow more time for urgent, crucialand decisive talks to take place with the David Grier consortium of the ‘KnightsUnder New Terms’.

Newly KUNT appointed Gers manager Lee McCulloch, parading thisweek’s signings Ally McCoist, Ian Durrant and Kenny McDowall, stated heunderstood the need for the delay but would say no more. He added ‘These guys,recommended by chief scout Jock Brown, know what it’s all about to play for TheRangers. Let’s say no more’. Lee continued ‘Blue blood runs through their veins.They’d play for nothing showing up on their regular wage slips’.

Rangers face decision time soon, with the SPL’s NeilDoncaster coming out fighting in issuing a final deadline to Duff & Phelpsto cooperate in the EBT investigations, and asking them if it’s ok for MichaelMcCurry to referee all their matches this season.

From his comfortable room in Carstairs, Chick Youngexclusively told us that Scottish football needs both him and ‘The Teddy Bears’,while Paul Baxendale-Walker plans to release his latest blockbuster ‘Purdey andthe Knight’ have been put on hold as Sir David Murray seeks funding for a 3Dversion from his ‘pals at the (sperm) bank’.

Threatening to take a back seat in the on-going Rangers affair,reclusive trillionaire Brian Kennedy took time out from training for ‘I’m a Celebrity, get me into there’ and countered“Unless the administrators and that KUNT Grier have come up with a cunningmasterplan I’ll be back next month for more tv exposure.”

1337955189[/url]' post='6271423']

What was the story behind that? I remember something but never took much notice.

They sued their national association and UEFA over a transfer ban for fielding ineligible players. They went to CAS after losing all cases and complaining to the European Commission. FIFA went fecking mental and threatened to kick all Swiss clubs out of all competitions unless they got punted. They got deducted 36 points and relegated.

Potentially lost in all the witchfinder loyal muppetry from VB, cockwombles, Hearts statement and legal charge of the light brigade towards the SFA valley of Sion is:

1) Bill Millers lawyer indicting the SPL had ample evidence of second contacts

2) a source corroborating what Daly implied but didn't show: Side letters with regular payments and a per gme bonus

It becomes harder and harder to evn make theoretical arguments that Rangers aren't guilty from a tax and a footballing perspective.

Maybe the legal appeal to the transfer embargo indicates Rangers knows this and is going to employ scorched earth high risk tactics from here on out,

Expect Sandy Jardine to be reprising his loving tribute to the end of the Pink Floyd the Wall film somewhere close soon.

They sued their national association and UEFA over a transfer ban for fielding ineligible players. They went to CAS after losing all cases and complaining to the European Commission. FIFA went fecking mental and threatened to kick all Swiss clubs out of all competitions unless they got punted. They got deducted 36 points and relegated.

Oh please, if there is a God..............