Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I work for one of Rangers' creditors. I've been in contat with D&P this week regarding some things and they have said they expect the "administration period to cease in early June."

Does that leave enough time for a CVA or would they sell up and leave that to the new owners?

Another lie. They actually mean "Rangers to cease to exist in earlt June."

Gennaro Gattuso wants to sign for Rangers and has his heart set on it...Simple sign him and when the SFA refuse to register him as he is too old we are going all the way to the European court and challenging the clear prejudice he is facing due to his age. ;)

The SFA really haven't thought this through at all. Looks like another embarrassing climb down by Regan on a par with last years when they banned Lennon.

I know what you are trying to do but it's fine, we've had plenty to laugh at you lot today, keep the thick hVn parody for a slack day, it is a parody isn't it?

How good could Scottish football be next season?

No Rangers.

Celtic with rapidly declining attendances and an idiot manager in charge.

Its the start of a new era.

Are you sure about that ? declining attendances yeh season tickets are slow as everyone else's ! but I'll agree to idiot at the helm.

"How good could Scottish football be next season?" depends which team you support don't it ?.What's your teams agenda nest season ? avoiding relegation ? the other saints is Europe back to back for 2 seasons probably.

"New era" ? don't count on it coz the Gers will return in some form shape of other as the support is there for one.Like a stagnant fart in a big room and if you move about you'll smell the hideous aroma in some corner.

Eh..... you do know hes dead and buried?

Of course. My point was that yon wee ersehole Macaskill said he was being freed as he only had "3 months to live". He kept going for what, 16 months or so ?

Anyway, once you have to explain it.......................... :D

The new evidence.

Just been posted on the BBC website.

Mr. Grier doth protesteth too much, methinks......................He's a slimy b@st@rd, the Beeb have him bang to rights and still it was a big boy did it......

I hope Mr. Grier has banking hall grade glass in his windaes........

O, would, or I had seen the day

That Treason thus could sell us,

My auld grey head had lien in clay

Wi' Bruce and loyal Wallace!

But pith and power, till my last hour

I'll mhak this declaration :-

'We're bought and sold for English gold'--

Such a parcel of rogues in a nation!

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

As soon as Sportsound starts tomorrow at 2 we should all bombard the programme with questions about Billy EBT Dodds. Now if 5 or 10 people do it then it wont be noticed but if they get 100 e-mails or facebook posts they will have to say something.

if it's tam cowan, use the text number, he claims not to tweet,

Delightful. So, Grier again states "The false allegations made by the BBC in recent days are now in the hands of our solicitors." We look forward to hearing that the BBC have been issued with a writ then, as this clearly isn't an empty threat in the style of Craig Whyte.