Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

BBC using the same dripfeed tactics that The Telegraph used with MP's expenses scandal. Must be torture for the intended victims, never knowing which bullet has your name on it.

I'd love to know when they're going to pull the trigger on Ogilvie. He's lower than a snake's belly.

Celtic FC are a named creditor but I'll bet Lawell is enjoying the moment too much !

I would be surprised if either Celtic or the SFA were to raise such an action. I would have expected HMRC to do so, but they've been very quiet over the whole thing.

It all sounds like it was very compliant in this restaurant. If Grier really didn't know anything, did he, as a financial expert, not ask a single question? What kind of meat was on the menu? And how juicy was this meat?

I would be surprised if either Celtic or the SFA were to raise such an action. I would have expected HMRC to do so, but they've been very quiet over the whole thing.

Same, but it would be funny if the SFA did.

As entertaining and funny as it is, this whole thing is way beyond the world of football.

I think everyone now realises that the games up and everyone who can finish the job

is too afraid to do it. Maybe thats why the court action was started today. Get FIFA to finish

off Rangers so no one can get the blame.

H&D know theres no chance of selling the club. Greens going to walk and the money is

pretty much gone. Can see Strathclydes finest being very busy next week.

As entertaining and funny as it is, this whole thing is way beyond the world of football.

I think everyone now realises that the games up and everyone who can finish the job

is too afraid to do it. Maybe thats why the court action was started today. Get FIFA to finish

off Rangers so no one can get the blame.

H&D know theres no chance of selling the club. Greens going to walk and the money is

pretty much gone. Can see Strathclydes finest being very busy next week.

I think this sums it up perfectly to be honest. I think the 'preferred bidder' nonsense quickly became a race to see who could get into pole to start the 'newco'. As the rabbit hole gets deeper, and the list of potential liabilities get wider, everyone is realising that this particular tea party is a total wash out and is leaving the table

I wish I could feel sorry for the club and the fans, but I just don't.

Another thing to remember is Ibrox is not in a great state of repair and whoever buys it, (assuming its going to be used for football),

will need to fork out to get it back in shape. The longer the "gates are padlocked" the worse it will get. The place needs heated and

theres no gas/electricity then the place will start to rot. Being a listed building wont prevent it from being bulldozed if it becomes

unsafe.

Another thing to remember is Ibrox is not in a great state of repair and whoever buys it, (assuming its going to be used for football),

will need to fork out to get it back in shape. The longer the "gates are padlocked" the worse it will get. The place needs heated and

theres no gas/electricity then the place will start to rot. Being a listed building wont prevent it from being bulldozed if it becomes

unsafe.

i think only the main stand is of any concern.

the remaining three stands wouldnt need much doing.