Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think Rangers may get a 12 month suspension from all competitions. Strangely, I think this may be to everyone's advantage. Bear with me (excuse the pun). Such a suspension might see off the vultures around the club. I see Mr Green and Co as vultures. Do they really give a toss about Rangers ? Of course they don't. They see an opportunity for the good of themselves. Rangers interests will be a poor second.

So what will happen if all investors walk away ? Liquidation for sure ( most likely to happen anyway) and major assets on the open market. Ibrox is not suitable for development due to the listed main stand (Govan is not likely to be of interest to anyone looking to do what has been done at Highbury). Murray Park can't be sold for development. So most probably we will be left with a liquidated football club with physical assets which are worth very little in real terms. The opportunity therefore is for someone to purchase these assets at a low price (Best option would be Rangers fans fund with a guaranteed future say in the running of the club), a new RFC created and then apply for 3rd division after the years suspension is over.

Sore for the fans, but think about it. A year out to sort out the shit. Then an undoubted year on year rise through the leagues given the resources available.

I may have had a little too much to drink......

There were plenty of EBT systems that were being used according to the law.

The scheme was set up initially for managing directors who would spend their lifetime till retirement at the same company.

Loans were a sort of bypass on banking interests if you took a loan you pay back what you borrowed saving a small fortune in interest fees.There are a few other things in the EBT scheme like health care,physio therapy,dental care,eye care and so forth you could claim from it tax free if you use the off shore tax free accountant method.The scheme and the HMRC know it's a scam but Rangers have ripped the erse right out of it.Lastly the EBT system is in fact actually is a tax avoidance scheme but is in reality a retirement fund tax avoidance scheme.

Somebody talking sense for a change. :D

1. the spl (and the epl) were created to put the interests of their members ahead of the interests of the national game. sad but true.

Have to agree with this.

Since the SPL was formed in 1998-99, the Scottish National team have qualified for ZERO European Championships and World Cups.

So you got it wrong just like you've got it wrong this time. Stop acting like a know-it-all, obnoxious, little 5 year-old b*****d. Accept that others have an legitimate opinion.

sion didn't lose in the swiss courts.

i do accept that other people can have opinions. not once have i insulted anyone, called them a liar or told them to stop posting.

as stonesailor says we'll find out soon enough. i think this one will have a definite conclusion.

You obviously have never watched Baseball in the USA. Barry Bonds and A Rod being 2 of the star players of recent past and both were known to be dope cheats and on a regular basis. Their punishment was minimal

Yeah, bonds got away with probation instead of prison because he grassed up people, he really got off lightly. blink.gif

Somebody talking sense for a change. :D

Thanks :D I've mentioned this a few times before but not in so much detail.I did a little research into EBT mechanisms and found out they were to save people a quite a few grand there abouts on tax and put it aside for a wee retirement bonus as well as avoiding a wee bit of NI and PAYE tax in the process.In average if your careful you could expect a lump sum in six figures of tax over 40 years avoiding around 40% of the tax due on your EBT deposits with 25% of your wages a month being put there.

Rangers ? 50 million in 10 years and all paid out in loans :blink:.

Edited by hellbhoy

Have to agree with this.

Since the SPL was formed in 1998-99, the Scottish National team have qualified for ZERO European Championships and World Cups.

I totally seen the funny side there and have a greeny for such sarcastic humour my man :lol:.

sion didn't lose in the swiss courts.

i do accept that other people can have opinions. not once have i insulted anyone, called them a liar or told them to stop posting.

as stonesailor says we'll find out soon enough. i think this one will have a definite conclusion.

Sion lost because the Swiss courts did not dictate their will to UEFA and make them grovel as you insisted they would. Perhaps you do not call people liars but you post as though you consider yourself the only person with a valid opinion. Until now you are the most obnoxious non-declared-Rangers supporter on the thread. Perhaps a bit of humility would not go amiss.

If suspended for a year that would mean no income and no working capital to keep Ibrox going. Rates, gas, electricity still need paid. Suspension means the end of Rangers. Green wont hang about for his money so his newco scenario wont happen either.

If suspended for a year that would mean no income and no working capital to keep Ibrox going. Rates, gas, electricity still need paid. Suspension means the end of Rangers. Green wont hang about for his money so his newco scenario wont happen either.

It's been hinted they would play glamour friendlies during that time apparently in front of 50K plus orcs at ibrox till they get back in.

It's been hinted they would play glamour friendlies during that time apparently in front of 50K plus orcs at ibrox till they get back in.

As far as I know, they wouldn't be allowed to play official matches against FIFA sides whilst suspended.

As far as I know, they wouldn't be allowed to play official matches against FIFA sides whilst suspended.

Sorry they will be playing glamour friendlies against any team that wants to hump them rotten,friendlies are not the mandate of any ruling organization as it's not a competitive match.The gers could charge £40 plus a ticket for Real Madrid under 18's at Ibrox :lol:.

Sorry they will be playing glamour friendlies against any team that wants to hump them rotten,friendlies are not the mandate of any ruling organization as it's not a competitive match.The gers could charge £40 plus a ticket for Real Madrid under 18's at Ibrox :lol:.

Again I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that every friendly match played in Scotland requires the permission of the SFA.

Then Real Madrid would be suspended from the Spanish FA.

Who would officiate at these glamour games?

If he owns the rangers brand, they could release DVD's:-

Rangers top 10 players they couldn't really afford.

Rangers top 10 trophies won by tax avoidance

Etc etc

Easy money

Again I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that every friendly match played in Scotland requires the permission of the SFA.

Do you think the SFA would say no if the gers were to be joining the SPL next season ?.FFS they are already lubing our anuses for a newco next year so why not ?.

Then Real Madrid would be suspended from the Spanish FA.

Who would officiate at these glamour games?

Why would Real Madrid be suspended for playing a friendly tie ?.I may add that Rangers need only ask for officials to referee the game and FIFA would oblige as no laws are broken as the refs get paid the going rate.Rangers would only be banned from any SFA competition and friendlies are just friendlies.