Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What do you suggest? Ultimately they aren't in liquidation yet and the transfer thing might not be resolved for weeks anyway.

I can't see how they can include a club who are on the way to inevitable liquidation in their fixture list.

If they do, you expect an asterisk at the very least. No idea why they couldn't delay publicly announcing the fixtures for a wee while - they could still let the clubs know.

Dalziel predicting part-time football for SPL clubs in Rangers' absence :lol: :lol:

Aye right. I always like the way Rangers deliver their goodwill to all clubs in a large wheelbarrow of cash at the start of every season - all fairly divied up. They add SO much to our game and finances.

"We needed to come in and pay our respects"

"Ah goat mah wee boy a brick for his first Christmas"

"It's like a death in the family"

"The fans will still be here, the players will still be here......eh, hopefully"

"Why could HMRC not accept the CVA, and what are the league gonnae dae aboot it?"

Ye've gotta love them berrz! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: etc......

The floodgates have opened...

More suckerpunches on the way for "the ppl" in the next couple of days. Despite what's being said in public by Green and the deadly duo there is a very strong chance that Rangers are in danger of ceasing to exist in any recognisable form.

It's beyond my wildest dreams. In years to come it will be like the first moon landing, the death of JFK and 911. I'll tell my grandkids I was there on P+B when the end came for the mighty Rangers.

The end of the beginning of the end is here.

Let's rejoice fellow diddies!

The floodgates have opened...

More suckerpunches on the way for "the ppl" in the next couple of days. Despite what's being said in public by Green and the deadly duo there is a very strong chance that Rangers are in danger of ceasing to exist in any recognisable form.

It's beyond my wildest dreams. In years to come it will be like the first moon landing, the death of JFK and 911. I'll tell my grandkids I was there on P+B when the end came for the mighty Rangers.

The end of the beginning of the end is here.

Let's rejoice fellow diddies!

True dat.

Bliss it was in that dawn to be alive......

The woman on Sportsound being interviewed outside Ibrox made me laugh."I bought my one year old son a brick here for his first Christmas last year, now I don't know what it will turn into."

1) You bought your baby a brick for Christmas?

2) It will still be a brick.

and 3... it'll be a brick in a new Tesco store :P

Edited by Mackie The Staggie

Sorry No. 8. Do you want to try that again?

It's the equivalent of somebody saying..'I know for a fact they will lose the BTC'... I think they will lose the tax case but we don't know that for a fact....FACT!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we go. Traynor moaning about the on-line vitriol.

Trying to explain that Ranger's fans are just like us.

STFU Traynor!! You know exactly why we hate them.

I've been saying similar all day. As someone desperate to see the final nail in the coffin, the way that some of the diddy fans have refused to acknowledge that there are decent Rangers fan out there has taken the shine off it somewhat.