Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So, since you say you can't pick and choose, if the history is gone there should be no punishment or criticism for the new Rangers for anything the old Rangers did?

Now you are getting it, we'd probably all accept that. Newco, new start, new club, junior leagues, will you follow follow the new club?

So, since you say you can't pick and choose, if the history is gone there should be no punishment or criticism for the new Rangers for anything the old Rangers did?

sanctions if they allow a newco into the SPL without going through the leagues yes.

Can't criticize the newco as they havent done anything wrong, but obviously being the nature of football fans will never let them forget what happend.

Fair play to you for showing your face on here today of all days btw

I am delighted to have been proved wrong by HMRC.:rolleyes:

A question for No8. I presume that you received your season ticket renewal letter yesterday or today? What were D&P thinking of? This is even by their standards extraordinary! They must have had an idea that this was going to happen. Was this just another attempt to fleece the gullible? What advice have you been given? I am not trying to wind you up and take no pleasure in your predicament. I work with a few Rangers fans who were irate today when they got their letters!

No matter what they say, it would be a new club, no history.

They can't pick and choose what they want to keep from "Rangers", If you want the history, you need to take the debt and the cheating, they are one in the same with Rangers these days.

Yeah, and let's get that message made loud and clear on this board.

Newco is a Newco, no matter how you dress it up.

Rangers FC are being Liquidated - end of.

Fat Traynor was on the radio earlier saying he tried to purchase the original Airdrieonians badge to give to Airdrie Utd.

Said the stumbling block was at if the new club continued with the identity of the old club they'd be liable for all the debt..

the buns should just accept that their club is dead.

looks like some of them are trying to recreate the famous Monty Pythons Dead Parrott sketch.

Once the club is gone, you cant claim its history, See Airdrie United or AFC Wimbledon as examples

I take your point about the history disappearing. I totally agree.

I'm just trying to emphasise the point as in, who would have any right to said history IF it could be transferred?

I presume, perhaps wrongly, that the shares disappear also. So what is there to be "transferred" ?

Time will tell, it's all good, clean fun!

Yeah, and let's get that message made loud and clear on this board.

Newco is a Newco, no matter how you dress it up.

Rangers FC are being Liquidated - end of.

Fat Traynor was on the radio earlier saying he tried to purchase the original Airdrieonians badge to give to Airdrie Utd.

Said the stumbling block was at if the new club continued with the identity of the old club they'd be liable for all the debt..

the buns should just accept that their club is dead.

looks like some of them are trying to recreate the famous Monty Pythons Dead Parrott sketch.

I heard traynor say that earlier aswell.

hopefully nomore "Aye Ready" :lol:

Brand new badge = Brand new club

Question for Rangers supporters, which stage of the Kübler-Ross model do you currently feel is appropriate to you?

Denial — "I feel fine."; "This can't be happening, not to me."

Denial is usually only a temporary defense for the individual. This feeling is generally replaced with heightened awareness of possessions and individuals that will be left behind after death. Denial can be conscious or unconscious refusal to accept facts, information, or the reality of the situation. Denial is a defense mechanism and some people can become locked in this stage.

Anger — "Why me? It's not fair!"; "How can this happen to me?"; '"Who is to blame?"

Once in the second stage, the individual recognizes that denial cannot continue. Because of anger, the person is very difficult to care for due to misplaced feelings of rage and envy. Anger can manifest itself in different ways. People can be angry with themselves, or with others, and especially those who are close to them. It is important to remain detached and nonjudgmental when dealing with a person experiencing anger from grief.

Bargaining — "I'll do anything for a few more years."; "I will give my life savings if..."

The third stage involves the hope that the individual can somehow postpone or delay death. Usually, the negotiation for an extended life is made with a higher power in exchange for a reformed lifestyle. Psychologically, the individual is saying, "I understand I will die, but if I could just do something to buy more time..." People facing less serious trauma can bargain or seek to negotiate a compromise. For example "Can we still be friends?.." when facing a break-up. Bargaining rarely provides a sustainable solution, especially if it's a matter of life or death.

Depression — "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die soon so what's the point?"; "I miss my loved one, why go on?"

During the fourth stage, the dying person begins to understand the certainty of death. Because of this, the individual may become silent, refuse visitors and spend much of the time crying and grieving. This process allows the dying person to disconnect from things of love and affection. It is not recommended to attempt to cheer up an individual who is in this stage. It is an important time for grieving that must be processed. Depression could be referred to as the dress rehearsal for the 'aftermath'. It is a kind of acceptance with emotional attachment. It's natural to feel sadness, regret, fear, and uncertainty when going through this stage. Feeling those emotions shows that the person has begun to accept the situation.

Acceptance — "It's going to be okay."; "I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for it."

In this last stage, individuals begin to come to terms with their mortality, or that of a loved one, or other tragic event. This stage varies according to the person's situation. People dying can enter this stage a long time before the people they leave behind, who must pass through their own individual stages of dealing with the grief.

Agree death should be fairly final, but seeing as they are intent on rising and eating our brains,

its as well that we know the SFA and SPL line, so we can encourage them to cut off the fuckers heads,

stuff garlic in their mouth and burn their still-twitching corpse.

Jeezo, that was an epic. I went out into the grden to do a bit o weeding and it took me an hour to cath up on here. Just want to have a wee rant about that nobjockey on Clyde tonight (Darryl King?) saying that RFC were debt-free when CW took over. Obviously arithmetic wisnae taught at his skool. Then a punter comes on to explain that CW kept RFC running by not paying taxes and they'd have been out of business by December if he had, and that dickbrain Keevins tries to make a fool of him by asking if he's trying to make a virtue out of not paying taxes. Which planet are these guys on (or which illicit chemical?)? Turps shandies?

Immediately after the liquidation, could someone, e.g. The Blue Knights, start a brand new club, call it Rangers and claim the "history"?

Could several different groups try to do likewise?

If the existing Rangers cease to exist, what's to stop something like that?

Sorry if this is a silly question but nothing is clear to me.

If they register a newco within 21 days of liquidating the old one they keep the history...but the founded date has to change to 2012.

Any suggestions on a team to support next year?

Where's the closest (senior) team to Bonnybridge - Stenhousemuir or Falkirk... Clyde?

(I'd rather follow Stenny than Falkirk btw)

Edited by Hedgecutter

Stv asked the 'history question' to an SFA spokesman earlier, it is entirely contingent on the SFA specifically approving the

transfer of the oldco's share to the newco. Likewise with the SPL share for SPL titles.

"The viewpoint of the SPL is that all SPL history of Rangers would move to the new company.

That is also similar for the Scottish FA, provided New Rangers were given the current club's membership. "

The BBC evening news reported that their history is now GONE because they were liquidated and that said company will cease to exist.

But I'm sure the newco supporting fuckwits will still bang on about 54 titles an still counting.

And even if the dual contracts have titles stripped from the oldco the shagnasties will still bang on about 54 titles.

And I'm sure they will incorporate their lost 140 year history by saying 141 years and still going coz they are thick as shit.

Now the stupid fucktards will have to fork out for a new strip as well with the new newco emblem :lol:.