Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Anybody remember this guy from way back when?

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4371758/Fife-Swappers.html

Fife Swappers

BED-532_1528144a.jpg Fife swap ... Scotland's biggest love rats hail from Dunfermline ALAMY By MATT BENDORIS Published: Today at 00:34

FRISKY Fifers are Scotland’s biggest love rats, according to a controversial website for adulterers.

btn-have-ur-say.png 1 comment twitter_1509562a.jpg facebook_1509563a.jpg Dunfermline was named and shamed as the country’s cheating capital by US firm Ashley Madison.

Over 33,000 saucy Scots have already signed up to the online dating agency aimed at married people looking for an seedy affair.

But the highest concentration of members comes from the Fife town.

Last night the site’s Canadian founder Noel Biderman — dubbed the King of Infidelity — said: “I’m sure the people of Dunfermline are very nice, they’re also very disloyal.”

TOWN-532_1528141a.jpg Cheat capital ... Dunfermline Ashley Madison has 14.5million members in 23 countries.

And Noel, 41, insists there are cheating hotspots like Dunfermline all around the world.

He explained: “Usually they are affluent areas, where people travel away from home for work.

“This gives the businessman a chance for a one night stand. Or perhaps his wife has an affair while he is away.”

St Andrews — where Kate Middleton and Prince William met — came fourth in the cheats’ chart.

Ex-lawyer Noel joked: “I would like to say there’s love in the air in St Andrews, but affairs are about sex.”

NOEL-532_1528142a.jpg 'King of Infidelity' ... Noel Biderman He reckons his website reflects modern marriage. He added: “Look at when Prince Charles married Diana — there was such a big deal made over the fact that Diana was a virgin.

“Wills and Kate ‘lived in sin’ while in St Andrews and nothing was made of it.”

Noel, who lives in Toronto with his wife Amanda and their two kids, insists he tries to remain faithful to his wife. He said: “I am happily married. The problem is we’re not engineered for it.”

In March he was linked with a £7million sponsorship deal with troubled Rangers.

He added: “I was in talks with Duff & Phelps, which fell through. They have my number.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/feeds/smartphone/scotland/4371758/Fife-Swappers.html#ixzz1xmxGdGV7

Pity they lost his number. He could have bought the b*****ds.

PS Lots of new houses being built in Dunfermline. :lol:

it's common sense.

rich, reputable business men don't want to get their hands dirty so shysters like whyte and green are used as front men.

do you think it is coincidence that this group has suddenly sprung up today right after the newco is formed?

I agree it is highly possible but why do you insist on posting your guesswork as fact?

Bottom line: Green, for all the shyster he is has the club and put somebody's little bit of money where nobody else would. Now Wattie and the real Rangers fans are appealing to the fans to help them bully their way in to power.

Brand New Club - Same Old Rangers Tactics

ETA: Can't wait to see them tearing themselves apart to be honest.

Edited by chrismcarab

I agree it is highly possible but why do you insist on posting your guesswork as fact?

it's clear it's my own opinion. do you want a mark mcghee style i think before i venture any thoughts in future?

i find it strange how few people are joining the dots.

In amongst all this legal and directorship stuff I hope someone is still preparing to strip rangers of various cups and titles won during any period of tax scamming.

That's pretty vital if Scotland's to hold it head up on the world football stage

They wont have any history any more.Newco starts from today.

All Quiet from SFA and SPL today? No statements?

Historic day if the 1899 Rangers are effectively down the tubes.

Big win for Duff & Phelps. £5.5 Million?

Monday for a Newco decision from the SPL or is that too soon?

Wattie getting filleted on Sportsound. We all see through you Walter.

However; guy described WS as loyal. Wasn't particularly loyal to the Scotland job.

When he retired from his duties at the recently deceased company did he not say that he would like to stay in football but not at the highest level?

Let's hope he gets his wish.

it's clear it's my own opinion. do you want a mark mcghee style i think before i venture any thoughts in future?

i find it strange how few people are joining the dots.

But it's not clear it's your opinion when you post in the way you do, so are we now all to take all your posts as merely guesswork? You could work harder to make yourself understood better, then you would not get as much hostile posts aimed at you.

Some shareholder pointing the finger at Campbell Ogilvie in the vox pop. About time....

That first guy was superb.

"Who do you blame?"

"Murray, Whyte and everyone who was on the board, including Campbell Ogilvie who is a lying bast*rd"

I may have paraphrased slightly, but that was the gist