Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Fat Sal threatens to walk away on the day that Wallygator and his gang make their move.........the whole thing stinks. Story broken by Traynor.......the stink gets worse. Only the journalists in this country would`nt question such a convenient coincidence which piles the pressure on a wavering media never mind the new owner. Can you imagine the upping of pressure on the SPL Chairmen now? Who`d possibly deny Uncle Watty and the martyr McCoist. A stitch up and enough to make you vomit.

Good post but this only did break a little while ago. I think a lot of the media feel bitten over this whole affair and might try to make amends by looking into this timing more deeply. We'll see.

Pundits going on about the banks pressuring SPL clubs into accepting Rangers or they will call in debts,

The pundits are only having a stab in the dark with that one. I mean how could any of them be privy to conversations between bank managers and football club chairmen? Come to think of it, do bank managers even exist any more? Try asking to speak to one and you'll see what I mean.

Pundits going on about the banks pressuring SPL clubs into accepting Rangers or they will call in debts, I would have thought that it'd be the other way around banks put pressure on clubs to refuse Rangers to make sure that clubs do not think they can write off their debt and carry on as if nothing happened.

I would imagine its also fraudulent, its blackmail.

I'm a bit pissed at this new name, The Rangers etc, surely they can't get away with that? I hope if newco are still playing next season, every programme editor states on the front cover ...v NewCo Rangers and in the visitors page, next to honours won, they say "None"

I don't understand why this deal with Green isn't going to be challenged in the courts by creditors. D & P claim the sale was justified because Green's 5.5 million bid for the club was the 2nd largest put forward prior to his more appealing CVA bid being turned down. As far as I'm aware, no bids for the assets alone have been made by anyone apart from Green yet. Surely bids for the assets with no debt attached would reach far greater than 5.5 million :blink:

Edited by Hotelandywalker

almost came to blows with the biggated h£n at work.

he says rangers plc are dead not rangers fc

so all the history and titles stay.

and all those ppl that kicked his team will get whats coming to them.

i had to walk away from the vile twerp

ach ah've got it now, it was the rangers plc that won all the trophies, not the actual club, stupid me i am so so thick.

I know it's difficult to accept death, but they'll have to accept it sooner or later

The pundits have at no point been anywhere near the truth with this whole affair.

Does Traytor still think Rangers are going to sign Ian Black.

Has the bank yet called in Dunfermline's debt? Hamilton's debt? Falkirk's debt?

Naw.

They'd have a hard job, as far as I'm aware Falkirk don't have any bank debt.

Did Traynor claim that?

Conspiracy between Minty, Whyte, Green and now Team Cardigan to see firstly Lloyds 18 million wiped out, then the pesky debts left behind, then Team Cardigan installed as new owners and (The) Rangers waltz on without a care in the world? With Haudit and Daudit greasing the way for all the players in this sordid game to perform their assigned roles?

Nah.... Well, erm, nah... No, definitely too far-fetched. Maybe.

So - here's the thing. Conspiracy or not. (Gratuitous capital letter use alert...)

SPL & SFA: GROW A PAIR AND DEAL WITH THIS FCUKING CHARADE.

Have to say that there could be a case for criminal conspiracy to defraud if anyone can make it stick that this was the intention all along to get Rangers out of debt. Only difficulty with this theory is that Murray and Whyte, not to mention the likes of John Grieg, Martin Bain, etc are looking very good for ending up in jail - I don't see that as being part of some Grandmaster plan.

Walter Smith has the brassest (sic) neck of all. Shinier and harder than the necks of Whyte, Murray (both of them) and Green. He has been there throughout the majority of the financial mismanagement. Only a moron would believe he knew nothing about EBT's or dual contracts. He is a multi millionaire who has walked away from the mess his pals created and kept his piggy bank secure.

Green might be a chancer but he sees an opportunity and is happily the man in charge at the time of Rangers dying. Uncle Walter has just sat at the side because he didn't want to be the man associated with it shutting down. Now he's coming out with crap like "step aside" and "ranger's people" He's a disgraceful opportunist. The rangers fans won't see him for what he is though.

It was "rangers people" who cheated and killed their club. Maybe there's something to be said for Rangers people after all.

How come the media are ignoring the whole issue of whether rangers will be playing in the SPL when reporting today?

Celtic are selling a souvenir magazine about the derby games, and I notice the site makes mention of this:

ON May 28, 1888, the newly-formed Celtic Football Club played their firstever game, beating Rangers 5-2. On April 29, 2012, the newly-crownedScottish champions took to the field for the last derby match, and beat Rangers 3-0.

Nice wee subtle gloat there :lol:

I don't understand why this deal with Green isn't going to be challenged in the courts by creditors. D & P claim the sale was justified because Green's 5.5 million bid for the club was the 2nd largest put forward prior to his more appealing CVA bid being turned down. As far as I'm aware, no bids for the assets alone have been made by anyone apart from Green yet. Surely bids for the assets with no debt attached would reach far greater than 5.5 million :blink:

Posted a few pages ago but from the BBC-

Mr Green's ambitions for a new club may also be thwarted if liquidators from BDO decide to challenge the asset sale.

Liquidators have the power to unpick any transactions which they believe are not in the best interests of creditors.

Fat Sal threatens to walk away on the day that Wallygator and his gang make their move.........the whole thing stinks. Story broken by Traynor.......the stink gets worse. Only the journalists in this country would`nt question such a convenient coincidence which piles the pressure on a wavering media never mind the new owner. Can you imagine the upping of pressure on the SPL Chairmen now? Who`d possibly deny Uncle Watty and the martyr McCoist. A stitch up and enough to make you vomit.

It doesn't seem like a coincidence does it? :unsure:

Newspapers should report the news not be playing an agenda. Isn't that what leveson enquiry down south is about?

Is there any reporters willing to look at who's been talking to who in order to generate these 'stories'

I've not bought the record in years, I doubt I will ever again. At one point it was a half decent paper that folk trusted.

almost came to blows with the biggated h£n at work.

he says rangers plc are dead not rangers fc

so all the history and titles stay.

and all those ppl that kicked his team will get whats coming to them.

i had to walk away from the vile twerp

Shat yourself type post imo.