Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The biggest thing for me is the total lack of humility shown. If my little team had been involved in trying to rip businesses off , then I would be horrified and embarrassed (not mock horror). The fact that they have not expressed regret and are only interested in ducking out of paying debts back , says it all really . An arrogant football club who are now on the end of the ultimate karma.

If "The Rangers" are admitted into the SPL (even with sanctions attached to their entry), I'm finished with the SPL. After 35 years supporting Motherwell and Scotland, and thousands of pounds worth of ticket and merchandise purchases, this is a statement of fact, not a threat.

Like most of the people on here, I've been thinking about this issue a lot over past 4 months. If this newco was to be admitted to the SPL, then I just couldn't justify to myself spending any more of my money and my time on a competition that appears to be institutionally corrupt. Rangers are, and generally have, acted liked a skidmark on the underpants of Scottish football for decades with their religious discrimination, intermittent rioting and apparent tax evasion. We've all had to put up with their unbearably graceless and triumphalist behaviour for decades. Its always stuck in my craw.

We, the supporters, are the gullible buggers that pay entrance fees, that buy the shirts and merchandise. The ones who are asked to turn up for games on a Sunday morning. Yet we are the ones who appear to have no say on the vote. Four months into the saga and the cowardly silence from the cockwombling authorities on the actual terms and conditions of the SKY deal becomes ever-more ominous. The perpetually-prevaricating diddy-club directors, who claim custodianship of our teams, have their nuts in a vice to be honest. However, few seem willing to accept the short-term pain of having no team inheriting the mantle of Rangers in place of the long-term good of doing the right thing. I wholeheartedly believe that letting this new team into the SPL could tear Scottish football to pieces and maim the game for good, if they were vote them in.

If such an eventually does come to pass, I think it would demonstrate once and for all, that that governors of the game in Scotland don't give a flying f**k about our custom or our support. And in return, if such an eventuality comes to pass, nor would the aforementioned flying f**k be given by me for their "product" henceforth.

And breathe....

I have to a dmit that earlier in the week me and my mate were discussing our season ticket renewals and away allocation...I did ask if we were signing up for the travel club for away European games...In my defence it was early in the morning ;)

Fancy supporting a Debt free club at the Moment - You can call them your Big Club for £ 10 per month by Direct Debit ? :D

I thought sevco or Green's vehicle company (aka The Rangers FC had been set up for a while, I'd be really surprised if he mucked that up.

Anyone know when Sevco was started as a company? And was it that or what company name and registration bought the assets off the administrators? I honestly don't think I've seen those details reported.

If it's as simple as that then why not tie the club into some business thats been running for over 3 years and you sidestep any euro ban/non qualification.

I can only imagine that the starting point for uefa is when the newco is actually born.

If it's as simple as that then why not tie the club into some business thats been running for over 3 years and you sidestep any euro ban/non qualification.

:o:unsure:

you could have the mother of all conspiracies if one was set up three year ago and had all the accounts

I can only imagine that the starting point for uefa is when the newco is actually born.

Born with an SPL share? Born with an SFA membership?

If "The Rangers" are admitted into the SPL (even with sanctions attached to their entry), I'm finished with the SPL. After 35 years supporting Motherwell and Scotland, and thousands of pounds worth of ticket and merchandise purchases, this is a statement of fact, not a threat.

Like most of the people on here, I've been thinking about this issue a lot over past 4 months. If this newco was to be admitted to the SPL, then I just couldn't justify to myself spending any more of my money and my time on a competition that appears to be institutionally corrupt. Rangers are, and generally have, acted liked a skidmark on the underpants of Scottish football for decades with their religious discrimination, intermittent rioting and apparent tax evasion. We've all had to put up with their unbearably graceless and triumphalist behaviour for decades. Its always stuck in my craw.

We, the supporters, are the gullible buggers that pay entrance fees, that buy the shirts and merchandise. The ones who are asked to turn up for games on a Sunday morning. Yet we are the ones who appear to have no say on the vote. Four months into the saga and the cowardly silence from the cockwombling authorities on the actual terms and conditions of the SKY deal becomes ever-more ominous. The perpetually-prevaricating diddy-club directors, who claim custodianship of our teams, have their nuts in a vice to be honest. However, few seem willing to accept the short-term pain of having no team inheriting the mantle of Rangers in place of the long-term good of doing the right thing. I wholeheartedly believe that letting this new team into the SPL could tear Scottish football to pieces and maim the game for good, if they were vote them in.

If such an eventually does come to pass, I think it would demonstrate once and for all, that that governors of the game in Scotland don't give a flying f**k about our custom or our support. And in return, if such an eventuality comes to pass, nor would the aforementioned flying f**k be given by me for their "product" henceforth.

And breathe....

I know what you mean but it is a chance to once and for all change scottish football I was looking at Motherwells accounts yesterday and without tv money we are knackered and that is what the club will be looking at. No point punting Rangers and then half the SPL following them within a year.

This is a chance to change the structure of scottish footbal for ever so we don't need to rely on the "Glasgow giants" for crumbs. We need to ensure a more even share of sponsorship and TV revenue to allow scottish clubs to survive and change the voting structure so the bigot brothers never gain control again.

My first reaction is to kick them out but what happens when they come back in 3 years time and teams like Motherwell have ceased to exist.

It pains me to say it but a negoiated settlement may be the way to go

Has anyone else noticed that SPL clubs are suddenly interested in fans opinion on this issue?

Call me cynical but is this so the chairman who vote no to newco can blame the fans and don't get Rangers bricks through their windaes?

Funny they never bothered much with our opinion before.

:o:unsure:

you could have the mother of all conspiracies if one was set up three year ago and had all the accounts

Born with an SPL share? Born with an SFA membership?

It couldn't be any more unpopular if it was born with two heads and a big tail :unsure: .

Surely it needs SFA membership before it can even be called a football club, surely UEFA would only recognise it from this point and it could only then file accounts from this point.

Has anyone else noticed that SPL clubs are suddenly interested in fans opinion on this issue?

Call me cynical but is this so the chairman who vote no to newco can blame the fans and don't get Rangers bricks through their windaes?

Funny they never bothered much with our opinion before.

I think the top 9 posters on here should give details of their addresses and take the flak/windaes panned on behalf of all the diddly fans.

Name & Registered Office:

SEVCO 5088 LIMITED

35 VINE STREET

LONDON

UNITED KINGDOM

EC3N 2AA

Company No. 08011390

spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifStatus: Active

Date of Incorporation: 29/03/2012

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Private Limited Company

Nature of Business (SIC):

None Supplied

Accounting Reference Date: 31/03

Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)

Next Accounts Due: 29/12/2013

Last Return Made Up To:

Next Return Due: 26/04/2013

Name to changed to The Rangers Football Club Ltd

I think this is quite an important issue as this matter is discussed in wider forums. People describing at as a ban suggests that it is a form of punishment and that it should be taken into account when considering other sanctions. I think it's important that we clarify that misconception.

It's not about being pedantic, it's part of the propaganda war - we should not let it go unchallenged.

Should we therefore term it a gift from UEFA which will allow them to better fill their warchest to make their future assault on the CL? Let's face it, they turned down the embargo gift given to them by the SFA which would have prevented them throwing away money on trash so why should this make them feel any happier? :D

SEVCO 5088 LIMITED

35 VINE STREET

LONDON

UNITED KINGDOM

EC3N 2AA

Company No. 08011390

None Supplied

Last Return Made Up To:

Registered in England, not in Scotland.

I know what you mean but it is a chance to once and for all change scottish football I was looking at Motherwells accounts yesterday and without tv money we are knackered and that is what the club will be looking at. No point punting Rangers and then half the SPL following them within a year.

This is a chance to change the structure of scottish footbal for ever so we don't need to rely on the "Glasgow giants" for crumbs. We need to ensure a more even share of sponsorship and TV revenue to allow scottish clubs to survive and change the voting structure so the bigot brothers never gain control again.

My first reaction is to kick them out but what happens when they come back in 3 years time and teams like Motherwell have ceased to exist.

What would Motherwell do if they were relegated from the SPL? You wouldn't get any TV money then. You would budget for what you could afford, much like Dundee, Falkirk and Dunfermline have done in recent years after relegation.

The negotiated settlement should be knocked into touch straight away. Do the SPL clubs not realise that if Rangers are not in the SPL then the Old Firm 11-1 block no longer exists and they can change the rules for the better?

I know there's a financial imperative here, and I have some sympathy with the predicament of directors here. As I said, I think the non-Old Firm directors have their financial nuts in a vice about this. However, it would be interesting to know if they had a back-up plan in case Celtic and Rangers had indeed buggered off to England or the much-heralded Atlantic League. Teams like Motherwell have to show confidence in themselves and ween themselves off the Old Firm teat.

For me, the principles of the game and the competition are at the very least, sacrosanct. If a team's cheated, then they need to be sanctioned accordingly.

If you don't have any principles, you've got nothing, in my opinion.

SEVCO 5088 LIMITED

35 VINE STREET

LONDON

UNITED KINGDOM

EC3N 2AA

Company No. 08011390

None Supplied

Last Return Made Up To:

Not a Scottish Company?

so is that how it gets around the similar name rule?

What would Motherwell do if they were relegated from the SPL? You wouldn't get any TV money then. You would budget for what you could afford, much like Dundee, Falkirk and Dunfermline have done in recent years after relegation.

The negotiated settlement should be knocked into touch straight away. Do the SPL clubs not realise that if Rangers are not in the SPL then the Old Firm 11-1 block no longer exists and they can change the rules for the better?

Killie chairman says they would be fecked without Rangers, can you imagine them getting relegated?

The way the SPL chairmen who haven't been in the 1st division operate is unreal, they are so 1 minded.