Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

i think brown has been set up as some kind of donkey's vagina to warn the daft crowds of the possible consequences of not backing green....... and ending up with some clown who has an in grown vagina and has obviously shagged himself to death

Surely this post must make the shortlist for "Most Interestingly Cryptic Post Of The Year" award. :D

What are the thoughts? Are Sevco5088/TheRangers possibly going to be in a position to join a league in time for the start of the season? I'm beginning to doubt it.

I'd feel sorry for them, if it was the supporters of any other club, possibly even Celtic. Then I look at some of the links people put up from Rangers Media and see the likes of Sandy Jardine spouting his shite, and any sympathy goes right out the window. They don't make it easy for themselves.

What are the thoughts? Are Sevco5088/TheRangers possibly going to be in a position to join a league in time for the start of the season? I'm beginning to doubt it.

I'd feel sorry for them, if it was the supporters of any other club, possibly even Celtic. Then I look at some of the links people put up from Rangers Media and see the likes of Sandy Jardine spouting his shite, and any sympathy goes right out the window. They don't make it easy for themselves.

No chance.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=219673

I was thinking last night about wouldn't it be great to help fellow bears out and vice versa! Do you all think having a pinned jobs thread would work? I.e if you need a job done in the house advertise on here and you get a fellow bear to do it! Or if you have a trade you can put your number on with your trade and fellow bears can contact you to carry out work for them all at mates rates! Also if you are in the fortunate situation where you have your own company and can give fellow bears a job!! I work offshore but would rather a bear done work in my house than a tim! I know it's off subject but I think it would be great of we could do this

:lol:

Its like Malcolm Tucker invented the word for this very event.

How dim is that Brown guy? I parliamo Glesga, due to my faither but he's pretty much incoherent. I blame the schools.

Broon's a teuchter, that wisnae Glaswegian he was speaking, that was weirdy teuchter nonsense

If Brown get's his hands on the keys, who's the next "legend" to turn up and take over claiming to be the messiah?

It surely has to be Gascoigne. Nothing says "the limit of absurdity has been reached" these days like the appearance of Gascoigne.

No chance.

So what happens then? Do the likes of Spartans or Cove Rangers join the league, and if so, where does that leave Sevco5088? Taking a sabbatical year? Third Lanarked?

Edited by Scary Bear

So what happens then? Do the likes of Spartans or Cove Rangers join the league, and if so, where does that leave Sevco5088? Taking a sabbatical year? Third Lanarked?

Easy option is simply to suspend RFC for a season, and consider all their results as automatic 3-0 defeats.