Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Finally, we have sent a letter to the Rangers administrators, Duff and Phelps, advising them that failure to pay monies owed to another member constitutes a breach of the Cup Competition Rules. Consequently, the club faces disciplinary action unless they make payments due to Dundee United from their recent William Hill Scottish Cup tie. A Notice of Complaint has been issued to that effect."

Haudit & Daudit are currently boarding up the letter box at Ibrox so no post can get.

What was their decision last week heads we pay the Pars or tails we pay the Arabs,

That is assuming they could find a coin to toss.

Finally, we have sent a letter to the Rangers administrators, Duff and Phelps, advising them that failure to pay monies owed to another member constitutes a breach of the Cup Competition Rules. Consequently, the club faces disciplinary action unless they make payments due to Dundee United from their recent William Hill Scottish Cup tie. A Notice of Complaint has been issued to that effect."

Would imagine the normal punishment for this is explusion from the compe.. ah I see the problem there.

EDIT: Hope they don't put a stamp on the letter so Rangers have to pay Royal mail to get it delivered. Charge for that will be more than Whyte paid.

Edited by Stu

I wouldn't have thought it was anything to do with the SFA anyway but it shows the folly of someone like Regan being on twitter in the first place

It's a fair balance between transparency and not getting yourself in un-necessary difficulties. Regan's probably having a tough day and it shows him in a good light that he's attempting at least to respond, but that question had little to do with him - if anything - as you say, and as Swampy says, he should have just either have said no, or not answered. All that can come of that is Ross County "chiefs" being asked about it now. It may start a groundless and un-necessary story.

@BBCAlLamont: This from @bbcjimspence All 10 SPL clubs excluding Celtic and Rangers plan to meet next week to discuss radical changes to Scottish football

Ooft.

Ah - the thread that keeps on giving :)

Celtic might feel lonely in future without their big pal to back them up cool.gif

@BBCAlLamont: This from @bbcjimspence All 10 SPL clubs excluding Celtic and Rangers plan to meet next week to discuss radical changes to Scottish football

Ooft.

"We wunt a 10 team league"

"We wunt a 14 team league"

"We wunt a 16 team league"

"We wunt a 20 team league"

"We'll meet again in a year, eh?"

"Aye ok"

Would imagine the normal punishment for this is explusion from the compe.. ah I see the problem there.

EDIT: Hope they don't put a stamp on the letter so Rangers have to pay Royal mail to get it delivered. Charge for that will be more than Whyte paid.

If they still alive a ban from next seasons tournament would be appropriate, and fuking funny

Haudit & Daudit are currently boarding up the letter box at Ibrox so no post can get.

What was their decision last week heads we pay the Pars or tails we pay the Arabs,

That is assuming they could find a coin to toss.

I can imagine the administrators sitting back like Uncle Vernon in the first Harry Potter film with a wild look on their faces:

tumblr_ljbijam8au1qdpkcto1_500.gif

"No post on Sundays. Or Thursdays, or Fridays, or any day of the week"

Interesting to note that Uncle Vernon resembles a fat Craig Whyte.

First time I encountered him was after the European debacles, when it looked like Celtic and Rangers were both being humped out. (i.e. after Sion beat Celtic). English was the radio phone in guest alongside Traynor.

He continually espoused the view that McCoist was under real pressure this season to win the title (despite the fact he had less money than Celtic and was in his first few games of the gig) and that Lennon's job was safe and he just needed to keep bringing the club along and be given time to get it right (despite being the manager already for a season and a half of failure, with a bigger transfer fund and with a bigger budget)

I agree with your point above, but, when it comes to discussing any negative issues surrounding Celtic he's been one of the most vocal IMO.

Ooft.

This from @bbcjimspence

This from @bbcjimspence

@bbcjimspence

@bbcjimspence

so are the administrators going to suggest changing the voting structure?

a wee bribe to the diddies? i would like that :lol:

Bribe with what? somehow i don't think IOU's would count.

It's a fair balance between transparency and not getting yourself in un-necessary difficulties. Regan's probably having a tough day and it shows him in a good light that he's attempting at least to respond, but that question had little to do with him - if anything - as you say, and as Swampy says, he should have just either have said no, or not answered. All that can come of that is Ross County "chiefs" being asked about it now. It may start a groundless and un-necessary story.

Agree with that but being on Twitter is a no win situation. Say nothing and you will get criticised, say something and people put two and two together and make five.

Bribe with what? somehow i don't think IOU's would count.

changing the voting structure to 9 - 3.

i think actually i misread jim spence's poorly written tweet.

he wrote All 10 SPL clubs excluding Celtic and Rangers plan to meet next week to discuss radical changes to Scottish football

i read All 10 SPL clubs, excluding Celtic, and Rangers plan to meet next week to discuss radical changes to Scottish football

he most likely meant 10 SPL clubs, excluding Celtic and Rangers, plan to meet next week to discuss radical changes to Scottish football

exactly the standard of idiocy we've come to expect from bbc scotland.