Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Haudit and Daudit have asked for bids for Rangers by 16 March. But what exactly are they selling?

They **think** Craig Whyte will have no claim to any assets of the club. A view that will only be confirmed through a possibly long and probably costly court case.

They **think** that they can get out of the Ticketus deal. Again something that will only be resolved following lengthy and protracted legal action.

If they can get out of the Ticketus deal there is no clarity as to the 18 million Lloyd debt.

They don't know how much money Rangers has or should have because they've not been able to trace it.

Despite claims in the press, there is no confirmation of a deal with HMRC, nor can there be as no-one knows the outcome of the "big" tax case.

Anyone who makes any sort of serious bid for Rangers given all that uncertainty needs help.

I assume any (stifles sniggers) 'Atlantic League' would be a UEFA sanctioned competition. I thought the Govan debt-dodging, financial doping, tax-evading cheats were unable to compete in Europe for three years...

Atlantic League. My arse.

If the Atlantic league is to have any credibility it needs

• A minimum 18k seat rule.
  • Safe standing areas.
  • Reserve teams playing in their own national leagues.
  • Summer football.
  • Two ten team leagues.
  • Wage cap set at 60% of turnover.
  • Require clubs to balance their budgets over any 3-year period.
  • Administration = expulsion from the twenty team set-up
  • Squad size limited to 22 overage players + as many U21's as you like.
  • Split the prize money equally.
  • Start selling alcohol and Kapsalon in controlled areas.
  • More Friday night games/ less Sunday games.

Top four from each league play-off for the overall championship.

Heres another idea, more realistic. Rangers fans stop attending all away games. Stop supporting the 10 paracites in the league... Or lets drop to lower league for a season letting the SPL go tits up.

Gets my vote.

Guest Kincardine

http://www.celticquicknews.co.uk/?p=8222#comments

Not a bad read that article if you can forget where it came from and stomach the end part about the other 10 clubs may hurt his beloved Sellic.

The headline to this is:

Rangers, the biggest scandal in the History of Sport

That's pretty rich coming from a Celtic fan.

May I suggest, "Rangers, if everything is true it's a large scandal and they deserve all that's coming their way but it isn't even the biggest scandal in Scotland" as a better title?

The headline to this is:

Rangers, the biggest scandal in the History of Sport

That's pretty rich coming from a Celtic fan.

May I suggest, "Rangers, if everything is true it's a large scandal and they deserve all that's coming their way but it isn't even the biggest scandal in Scotland" as a better title?

Just needs a wee tweak... "Rangers, if everything is true it's a large scandal and they deserve all that's coming their way - so no-one, the SPL, SFA, SFL, UEFA, HMRC or anyone else should do anything to avoid them facing what's coming their way, that they wouldn't do if it were Dunfermline, Dundee United, or any other SPL member club. Being Rangers makes you bigger, but not better."

That would be my title.

Heres another idea, more realistic. Rangers fans stop attending all away games. Stop supporting the 10 paracites in the league... Or lets drop to lower league for a season letting the SPL go tits up.

Something he rote earlier:

Bo'ness United v Linlithgow Rose

odiogo_listen_now_77x18.gif

by Spencer

boness-v-linthgow-300x168.jpgWe went watch the football: Bo'ness United v Linlithgow Rose. It was 2:0. We went home. Bo'ness United won the league. They won the trophy league. Somebody was offside. I had to pay for the money. It's only ten pounds. And I cheered up for Bo'ness United.

The score was 2-0. I went with my mum, dad and little brother. I had diet cola. It was the second half so it was finished. So the Bo'ness United won.

Guest Kincardine

Just needs a wee tweak... "Rangers, if everything is true it's a large scandal and they deserve all that's coming their way - so no-one, the SPL, SFA, SFL, UEFA, HMRC or anyone else should do anything to avoid them facing what's coming their way, that they wouldn't do if it were Dunfermline, Dundee United, or any other SPL member club. Being Rangers makes you bigger, but not better."

That would be my title.

I'm not disputing that we deserve all that's coming or anything you say.

I'm taking issue with "the biggest scandal in the History of Sport." This is bollocks. It isn't even the biggest scandal in Scotland.

^^^ Gloryhunting bigot found

I'm taking issue with "the biggest scandal in the History of Sport." This is bollocks. It isn't even the biggest scandal in Scotland.

Well you jump on the website and make your feelings known son.

So we are back to the old "we bankroll the league" are we?

I really hate to burst your bubble but what the hell would Rangers do if the other 10 teams grew a pair of balls and kicked your cheating team out the SPL? (like they should)

Other teams use you rather than need you, theirs a difference.

Maybe St Mirren will get invited to play?

:lol:

If we ever did get invited, it would be to replace your relegated lot... <_<

Ooooooooo you tease!

What is then? :blink:

BTW, Rangers are on the back page...

The_Big_Book_Of_Scandal_151.jpg

Edited by Vambo57

What is then? :blink:

I'd plump for that useless cnut Levein not picking Paul McGowan for the Scotland squad. Struggling to think of a bigger scandal than that. Maybe the Celtic bumblebee kit. Yeah, that's Scotland's biggest sporting scandals sorted.

Next question please.

I'd plump for that useless cnut Levein not picking Paul McGowan for the Scotland squad. Struggling to think of a bigger scandal than that. Next question please.

No point picking him if he has Ryan Stevenson at his disposal. dry.gif

So we are back to the old "we bankroll the league" are we?

I really hate to burst your bubble but what the hell would Rangers do if the other 10 teams grew a pair of balls and kicked your cheating team out the SPL? (like they should)

Other teams use you rather than need you, theirs a difference.

Well for starters, 6500 at inverness v rangers with 3500 travelling support , do the maths, Idiot !

Well for starters, 6500 at inverness v rangers with 3500 travelling support , do the maths, Idiot !

I must be an idiot because i don't understand what point you are making with that comment.

Inverness have very little debt (if any) and it will make no difference to them if you are not here.

The only clubs that need you are the ones who have got huge holes in their finances (Hearts, Killie, Aberdeen) the rest would just cut their cloth to suit if you weren't around.

What would Rangers do if the SPL kicked you out for cheating?

Wee hint, cut out the name calling it makes you look 10