Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The newco (NEW COMPANY) did accept the following

Sevco Scotland Ltd has agreed to accept all conditions relating to RFC (IA)'s

charges of bringing the game into disrepute, namely the 12-month transfer

embargo, beginning at 0.01a.m on 1st September 2012, and payment of all

outstanding fines and costs

The SPL has reserved its position in relation to the on-going investigation into employee benefits trusts

The SPL wanted Rangers to accept the findings and subsequant punishments based on this tribunal, Rangers did not accept this, nor was it part of the transfer of membership or granting of the licence, the SPL have no legal grounds to "revoke" the licence or "launch them out of the game" they do not hold Rangers licence or the SFA membership, the only thing they can do is strip SPL titles (no cups) and this would be open to legal challenge from Rangers, the SPL have no power to impose NEW fines, this was not a condition so they have no recourse with the SFA either

Awee bit more cherry-picking, there, Tedi. They also agreed to pay ALL football debts.

Coughed up for Jellyfish yet? What about all those East European agents? Chelsea? Man City?

But but but but but but they pure don't exist

Nine Scottish Premier League clubs, and Rangers, have received a slice of a €100m payout by UEFA for their contributions to Euro 2012.

Celtic will receive the most, €568,226 (£453,325), after having both Mikael Lustig and Georgios Samaras involved in the final tournament. Rangers meanwhile will receive the second highest payment, netting €339,623 (£270,948).

http://m.stv.tv/sport/football/clubs/rangers/189727-spl-clubs-and-rangers-receive-slice-of-100m-uefa-euro-2012-payout/

Tell it to Uefa ;)

But but but but but but they pure don't exist

Nine Scottish Premier League clubs, and Rangers, have received a slice of a €100m payout by UEFA for their contributions to Euro 2012.

Celtic will receive the most, €568,226 (£453,325), after having both Mikael Lustig and Georgios Samaras involved in the final tournament. Rangers meanwhile will receive the second highest payment, netting €339,623 (£270,948).

http://m.stv.tv/spor...ro-2012-payout/

Tell it to Uefa ;)

Who is the cheque made payable to? What I mean is, as this is a footballing payment, then surely the money would go to the club the player was registered to? Which would surely mean the majority of this windfall will end up in H&D's bottomless pockets?

Seeing as what the club they WERE registered to doesn't exist anymore....

And you'll be getting the cheque for Shagger when, exactly?

I'll see your UEFA and raise you FIFA laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

No need to be bitter about it Norman. Uefa has confirmed what we already know, we are still the famous Glasgow Rangers.

Now away and dry yer eyes.

So Chas has collected the £2 million for McGregor then ? Will he taking FIFA or the SFA to court for releasing the player ?

I see we are back to the old .. where did HMRC say we were guilty defence/deflection .. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You'll be ensuring Green gets his £2,000,000 .. tell you what start another whip round for the court fees Youngsy .. let us all know how you get on ... wee progress report every now and then,.

Sorry Dhens but these stats are quite frankly shocking.

Active Posts:950 (6.92 per day)Most Active In:Rangers in the SFL (927 posts) ;)

Do something about them and people may take you serious.

You simply renamed the NEW COMPANY to reflect that name .. you can call it SEVCOSWINERY it really makes no difference .. it 's new club founded in 2012 ...

Only people that don't acknowledge that are RA PEEPUL

Hi there Dhenbhoy,

Your signature brought back some memories for me last night upon seeing it that sent me looking for some memorabilia. I ended up on youtube for over an hour watching these videos:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=iw54-U7iqMs

If you haven't watched them previously i highly recommend them to you m8.

Sorry Dhens but these stats are quite frankly shocking.

Active Posts:950 (6.92 per day)Most Active In:Rangers in the SFL (927 posts) ;)

Aye, imagine being obsessed with your interest in your team's rivalry with one other club, Bennett. Where are the majority of your posts? In your own wee playpen with your business partners - you know the ones playing three promotions away from your team. What footballing rivalry is there now? So, obsession, or attention-seeking - what d'you reckon.

And yes, I know your ex-team were in the SPL for most of your time on here, but there were ten other teams' fans discussing football in the general SPL forum. You, however, have a hankering for Whataboutery Corner. Not that it shows, mind.......

Anyone who's joined this forum this year (myself included) who doesn't have a high proportion of posts in the BRALT and associated threads probably isn't that interested in footy, if they care to ignore the biggest scandal to hit the game in Scotland, and the damage your thieving "institution" has done to honest clubs from the clubs unable to apply for the vacancy arising from rangers' death and subsequent ejection, to the clubs denied SPL and European money.

Sorry Dhens but these stats are quite frankly shocking. Active Posts:950 (6.92 per day)Most Active In:Rangers in the SFL (927 posts) ;)

The big difference between Dhenbhoy's posts and yours is that the vast majority of his posts are based upon facts surrounding the subject matter - thread title - "Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread". The vast majority of your posts on this thread are off-topic and pure pish.

dart.jpg

Edited by Itwiznaeme