Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The club and it's legal entity are the one and same? Does that pass for approval.

As far as Rangers are concerned, the club was the company that failed.

St Johnstone FC ltd. Is the club and company. One and the same. The clues are in the words club and limited within the title and registration.

The mantra we are following is that "The company is the club".

This, clearly, isn't the case with Celtic unless you trace your history from 1897 or, in the case of StonedSailor, from 1899.

Make it easy. Let's agree that a club and its company aren't the same thing.

In all honesty ... Whether Celtic's history began in 1888 or 1897 or even 2000 isn't as important to me or any other Celtic supporter that i have ever known as it appears to be to you and your fellow Sevco supporters Kincardine. As a Celtic supporter today i care about the present and the future of the club more than i do about its past. You should try doing that yourselves, look to the future and not the past with your new club...Sevco FC or Rangers 2012. wink.gif

Edited by Itwiznaeme

Guest Kincardine

I'm happy to go with 1899.

How many Celtic fans agree with you?

I agree that what he has stated is correct.

My circles are as broad as they have ever been

I don't actually care when your club was founded but I'm happy we have finally agreed on 1899. Let's give it tight to those b*****ds with 1888 in their name.

Guest Kincardine

He didn't .. he simply stated the company became the club then, he never stated the club came into existence then.

Sorry but he clearly stated, "the company is the club and has been since 1899".

Please do not try and backtrack. His statement was clear and self-evident. I also asked if Celtic fans diagreed and was told, "Who gives a f**k."

The evidence from this thread is clear. Celtic have existed since 1899.

Ahh now i get it, the club is the same as the company, yet the old club died and is heading for liquidation while a new club is taken over the old club.

Which confuses me but now it comes clear no matter how it's a continuation of Rangers, that club will cease to exist. rolleyes.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

lol ... everyone (especially them) will awaken to the full ramifications of what L I Q U I D A T I O N truly means for RFC1872 eventually. Tick Tock...

moment+of+truth.jpg

Edited by Itwiznaeme

Please do not try and backtrack. His statement was clear and self-evident. I also asked if Celtic fans diagreed and was told, "Who gives a f**k."

No Celtic were

Founded: 1887tongue.gif

And Falkirk was established 1876 and still going today while you're club DIED! biggrin.gif

Edited by Bairnforever1992

Soooo...... If the club continues as a football club despite the unsavoury events of the spring and summer........

When are you expecting that cheque for McGregor? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Why would we get a payment for McGregor,he was a free agent simply because he didn't transfer over fron old company to new company.

Yet you were the one using big letters to say, "The company is the club"

Now you do not fucking know.

I do fucking know, check out my quoted post.

The company is the club, it was a constituted association of some other form but now the company is the club and has been since 1899. It is all to do with tense.

I'm happy to go with 1899.

How many Celtic fans agree with you?

You been on the sauce or has your obsession with Celtic's formation blinkered your reading?

I was referring to Rangers being incorporated in 1899 In the context of Rangers, the company is the club and that has been the case since 1899, prior to that it was a constituted association, but in the present tense the company is the club. (read the second quote in this post with your blinkers off, then press the return to post button and see that the quote in there specifically refers to "in the context of Rangers)

When asked how many Celtic fans agree with me I replied "who gives a f**k?" no wonder you are so mixed up and will believe anything Chucky tells you, your head is all over the place. You can't concentrate on reading this thread how do you concentrate on comprehending the relatively complex issues surrounding Sevco?

Take a break for a few days then spend a week or so trying to read through the issues properly, with a clear head and you will soon see what is really happening.

Edited by stonedsailor

This is desperate pish, if it wasn't for the good spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure I would think Tedi had hacked his account

That's not what his statement says .. no matter how hard you try convince anyone ... it states; the company is the club and has been since 1899

I have broken it down into bit size pieces above so you can follow what its says ..

Therefore It does not state the club came into existence in 1899 .. it means the company and the club became ONE in 1899 .. nothing more and nothing less ...

Do you get it now or are you going to carry on being pedantic .. and a stereotype ?

If the latter do carry on pretending otherwise ...

Almost correct apart from the bold bit. The bold bit should read the club became a company in 1899, or in other words the constituted association changed it's form from that to being a company, it was still the same entity, a club. I know what you meant and I am not being a pedant for your sake. It is for the sake of Kincardine who seems to be the only one not following, but then again he does not even know which one of the ugly sisters was the topic of discussion.

To explain it for Kincardine in basic terms which I think he might just grasp when he started sprouting pubes his form changed from being a child into being an adolescent, when his muscles started forming and his hormones settled down he then became a man (?) but throughout he has always been Kincardine. No one was able to buy him and take his identity but tear up his bills, it was an evolution of sorts.

Edited to change the word company to club, I did say I was zonked and typed it wrong.

Edited by stonedsailor

Did they not rename the oldco to Rangers 2012 that so they could rename the newco.

The old double switcherooney .. one of the classic conmen stings.

Indeed they did, but that is one of the many 'facts' that they wish to ignore.

What i have always found particularly amusing about many (not all) supporters of the now dead soon-to-be liquidated Rangers 1872-2012 is the fact that they cared more about history much more than they did the future. Very few of them from the early 2000s onwards had the foresight to see what was inevitable if their club continued to operate in the manner that it was operating. As outsiders (observers) most intelligent supporters of other clubs could see that it was not going to end well for them if they didn't take matters into their own hands with big protests/boycotts, etc. They didn't do it and here we are today.

Maybe Tedi is his alter-ego when it all gets to much for him, but now these separate entities are slowly becoming one ?

Maybe Tedi bought the account from Div and is using it as a vessel for the id of the Sevco support.

Edited by stonedsailor

Sevco fans..Remember third lanark ?..that club died in 1967.

A list of their honours.

Scottish Football League:

Winners (1): 1903–04

Scottish First Division[11]:

Winners (2): 1931–32, 1934–35

Runners-up (2): 1927–28, 1957–58

Scottish Cup:

Winners (2): 1888–89, 1904–05

Runners-up (3): 1875–76, 1877–78, 1905–06, 1937–38

Scottish League Cup

Runners-up (1): 1959–60

Glasgow Cup

Winners (4): 1903, 1904, 1909, 1963

Runners-up (12): 1891, 1906, 1907, 1914, 1924, 1938, 1943, 1947, 1948, 1949, 1954, 1958

Glasgow Charity Cup:

Winners (4): 1890, 1898, 1901, 1952

Shared (2): 1954, 1956

Runners-up (8): 1884, 1897, 1910, 1914, 1932, 1939, 1943, 1946

Well, they've been reformed with a slightly different name, sound familiar so far ?

Third lanark UTD.

List of honours.

That's what happens when a football club dies, The history ends there, it doesn't matter if there is 43 years or 43 minutes between the old club dying & a new club being formed.

IT'S A NEW CLUB !!

Guest Kincardine

The club and it's legal entity are the one and same? Does that pass for approval.

This gets my approval - as long as everyone charts their club's history from when they became a legal entity.

This is the big sticking point for everyone.

Sevco fans..Remember third lanark ?..that club died in 1967.

A list of their honours.

Scottish Football League:

Winners (1): 1903–04

Scottish First Division[11]:

Winners (2): 1931–32, 1934–35

Runners-up (2): 1927–28, 1957–58

Scottish Cup:

Winners (2): 1888–89, 1904–05

Runners-up (3): 1875–76, 1877–78, 1905–06, 1937–38

Scottish League Cup

Runners-up (1): 1959–60

Glasgow Cup

Winners (4): 1903, 1904, 1909, 1963

Runners-up (12): 1891, 1906, 1907, 1914, 1924, 1938, 1943, 1947, 1948, 1949, 1954, 1958

Glasgow Charity Cup:

Winners (4): 1890, 1898, 1901, 1952

Shared (2): 1954, 1956

Runners-up (8): 1884, 1897, 1910, 1914, 1932, 1939, 1943, 1946

Well, they've been reformed with a slightly different name, sound familiar so far ?

Third lanark UTD.

List of honours.

That's what happens when a football club dies, The history ends there, it doesn't matter if there is 43 years or 43 minutes between the old club dying & a new club being formed.

IT'S A NEW CLUB !!

Not before the share issue, come on if Charlie doesn't get his money out , he'll be growing potatoes at Ibrox , that would be ironic.

Edited by FinnesTON