Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A wee comment on Charlie's insistence that he'll take the SPL to court as "We bought the history, titles and honours" as "they have no authority to strip them". If I buy a Victoria Cross on e:bay, and change my name by deed (deid?;) ) poll to the same as the guy that won it, does that make me a hero?

Nope, you'd have to move into his old house before it's official.

Never read.

OK Benny I'll edit it for the short version so you get the jist of it !

1, The team you support now in chronological order was first a stadium & facilities ! not a club yet ! under the ownership of sevco 5088 then sevco Scotland bought from Rangers football club PLC est 1872 ,,,,

2, Then it hired some staff from a dying club called Rangers football club PLC est 1872 ,,,,,, still not a club yet !

3, Then got permission to enter the SFL 3rd division ! no demotion there !now Green has an SFL member club with no SFA licence ! and there is still the Rangers football club PLC now called RFC 2012 that won them cups and titles and is a member of the SFA & SPL and recognised by UEFA as the club that won them cups n titles ,,,,

4, Changed it's name from sevco Scotland to clone the new club into "Rangers Football Club Ltd" ! and there is still the Rangers football club PLC now called RFC 2102 that won them cups and titles and is a member of the SFA & SPL and recognised by UEFA as the club that won them cups n titles ,,,,

5, Then got a used tainted licence from another club RFC 2012 to be able to concede goals in competitive fixtures ! and there is still a club called RFC 2012 aka the real Rangers football club plc est 1872 that won them cups n titles and still holds a valid SPL licence to this day and is still recognised by UEFA as the club that won them cups & titles !

And judging by your clone avatar Benny you should know all about clones ! they look like the original but it is a copy but is not the real McCoy.

THERE ARE NOW TWO CLUBS AT IBROX ! ONE CALLED RFC 2012 est 1872 & The Rangers Football Club Ltd est 2012 ! and one is still an SPL member ! can you guess which one is still the SPL member CLUB ?

I highlighted the bits in blue so you which bits refer to Green's cloned club for you follow follow better :lol:

Edited by hellbhoy

Now that is real quality - a Sevco fan implying that any other club has a shameful past. Mind you, other clubs still exist and can have a future, yours is died, that's why you're a Sevco fan

I'm implying nothing of any kind. Your club has a past that would shame the devil as we all know.

And I support The Rangers. That's all there is to it as I'm sure you know. smile.gif

I'm implying nothing of any kind. Your club has a past that would shame the devil as we all know.

And I support The Rangers. That's all there is to it as I'm sure you know. smile.gif

:lol:

OK Benny I'll edit it for the short version so you get the jist of it !

1, The team you support now in chronological order was first a stadium & facilities ! not a club yet ! under the ownership of sevco 5088 then sevco Scotland bought from Rangers football club PLC est 1872 ,,,,

2, Then it hired some staff from a dying club called Rangers football club PLC est 1872 ,,,,,, still not a club yet !

3, Then got permission to enter the SFL 3rd division ! no demotion there !now Green has an SFL member club with no SFA licence ! and there is still the Rangers football club PLC now called RFC 2012 that won them cups and titles and is a member of the SFA & SPL and recognised by UEFA as the club that won them cups n titles ,,,,

4, Changed it's name from sevco Scotland to clone the new club into "Rangers Football Club Ltd" ! and there is still the Rangers football club PLC now called RFC 2102 that won them cups and titles and is a member of the SFA & SPL and recognised by UEFA as the club that won them cups n titles ,,,,

5, Then got a used tainted licence from another club RFC 2012 to be able to concede goals in competitive fixtures ! and there is still a club called RFC 2012 aka the real Rangers football club plc est 1872 that won them cups n titles and still holds a valid SPL licence to this day and is still recognised by UEFA as the club that won them cups & titles !

And judging by your clone avatar Benny you should know all about clones ! they look like the original but it is a copy but is not the real McCoy.

THERE ARE NOW TWO CLUBS AT IBROX ! ONE CALLED RFC 2012 est 1872 & The Rangers Football Club Ltd est 2012 ! and one is still an SPL member ! can you guess which one is still the SPL member CLUB ?

I highlighted the bits in blue so you which bits refer to Green's cloned club for you follow follow better :lol:

10 words or less.