Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

And 'poppy day' is the 11th, so have they paid last years collection yet?

A plastic having a dig about poppy day laugh.gif

Are the poppy collections still banned?

Will the green brigade provide another display to shame your club to the world?

How many of the Goon Brigade did Lawwell ban? Remember he told the world they would hunt down those responsible and ban them...They didn't have to hunt them down as they went into Parkhead on their own accord and had a nice wee meeting with Lawwell and were promised celtic would never again put a poppy on their tops. The Green Brigade had a thread running into 100s of pages on this very subject...Funny it was never reported in the media

Easy enough question, and the brains trust cant manage a simple answer.

If it had been a non Celtic fan that had asked the question, what would be the standard Sevconian deflection? Just wondering...........

The SPL have already defined in their most recent report that we have a seamless continuation for our club. Pleasing - even if The Rangers support already knew the truth of the matter.

Aberdeen, however? Hibernian?

Not so much laugh.gif

Why did you change your name and drop down 3 divisions then? Just for a laugh?

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Your head is firmly buried/

I thought you said the SPL are corrupt and cannot be trusted ,, which is it ?

Sevco fans are deluded fannies .. goes without saying.

So IF you happen to win the Scottish cup .. you'll be taking UEFA to court in order to play in Europe ?

Which is it ??...It's classic cherry picking again. :lol: :lol:

The SPL have no jurisdiction over us....But we trust them when they say we're the same club. :lol:

The SPl are corrupt....But they said we're the same club. :lol:

The SPL hate us & want us dead....But they said we're the same club. :lol:

You lot (sevconians) shouldn't be allowed to walk the streets...you're a danger to yourselves.

Which is it ??...It's classic cherry picking again. :lol: :lol:

The SPL have no jurisdiction over us....But we trust them when they say we're the same club. :lol:

The SPl are corrupt....But they said we're the same club. :lol:

The SPL hate us & want us dead....But they said we're the same club. :lol:

You lot (sevconians) shouldn't be allowed to walk the streets...you're a danger to yourselves.

Which could also be argued is the case with the SPL and those point scoring against Rangers.

They don't want to pay money owed to Rangers (oldco) yet want Rangers (newco) to pay oldco debts and face the music for using EBT's/dual contratcs/side letters/winning Celtics titles etc.

Which could also be argued is the case with the SPL and those point scoring against Rangers.

They don't want to pay money owed to Rangers (oldco) yet want Rangers (newco) to pay oldco debts and face the music for using EBT's/dual contratcs/side letters/winning Celtics titles etc.

Is that an admission that you have a new club to support ? :huh:

!!!

This is ludicrous. I don't have a computer at the moment so I'm posting on an iPod. That means I *can't* highlight, italicise or bold text.

See how I put the word "can't" inside little stars there? That's the only way I can put emphasis on words using this damn gadget.

And because of this, you're trying to kid on that I'm misrepresenting you? That is weak, weak stuff there.

Your choice of buying apple products is not a concern of mine, spending over £400 on a status symbol while there are plenty of other tablets which do a far superior job, only a lot cheaper.

Your choice of buying apple products is not a concern of mine, spending over £400 on a status symbol while there are plenty of other tablets which do a far superior job, only a lot cheaper.

:blink:

I agree with Bennett.........................................I'm going for a shower now, I feel unclean...........

What shows up when a post is deleted, then? (you appear to be an expert on editing/deletion)wink.gif

As for selective quoting, which DhensBhoy mentions as legitimate:

PRO: Allows context to be understood.

CON: Long posts clutter up the thread, and more so if they're quoted in full. (mea culpa on that one, but some things need full expanation, especially to the likes of Tedi).

Bendarroch (one of those two, anyway, and Tedi's still MIA) pulled a chunk of text from one of my posts which was an outrageous example of cherry-picking - completely 180'd what I was actually saying. A low trick, but not unexpected. I thought better of most posters here.

As an example of context: Rugby fans who support the All Blacks are a set of stupid, brainless b*****ds.

So, on balance, I'd prefer to see posts quoted in full. Removes doubt and lends credence to a counter-argument.

If a post is deleted then nothing shows up and that is the point i'm making Norm, the post in question is still there - not deleted. It was also quoted and when a post is quoted it shows who originally posted it and when it was posted - which matches exactly with the time of my post which was posted.

It's an old iPod touch, the Mrs gave me one as a present years ago. My last computer blew a gasket months ago and I haven't scraped the cash together to get a new one yet.

All of which is pretty much beside the point. As you'll remember, there was originally a point, back before you started pretending to be upset because you were kidding us all on that I was misrepresenting you.

I have to say though, bravo sir. This has been a masterclass in point-dodging, question avoidance and fake-injured complaints about nothing. You're a credit to your club, geezer.

The new club, that is. Not the dead one.

He's referring to the ones you have deleted .. unless they are still there ,,, i.e your blubbing resignation speech for starters ;)

I've never deleted any posts, so thats false for starters.

As for Normans claim that i said i'd resign from this thread well that is also false.

There was a thread i started on the Rangers/Ce;tic forum that if Rangers were no more then i'd stop posting, luckily Rangers are not more as we're still here.

so it's a win win situation, Rangers are still going and i'm still here.

Then IF you win the Scottish Cup you'll be taking UEFA to court will you ?

Or will you be challenging UEFA pre-emptively in order that any court decision will be made in time for the 'wannabes' to compete in Europe?

I really think the latter option is best if you truly believe this pish

However my money is on your new club not challenging it's status with UEFA ... :lol::lol::lol:

We never published any accounts last season under Craigy boy so that rules us out of european fitba for the next 3 years or so.

I can't see myself winning the Scottish cup or taking on Uefa personally.

It's an old iPod touch, the Mrs gave me one as a present years ago. My last computer blew a gasket months ago and I haven't scraped the cash together to get a new one yet.

All of which is pretty much beside the point. As you'll remember, there was originally a point, back before you started pretending to be upset because you were kidding us all on that I was misrepresenting you.

I have to say though, bravo sir. This has been a masterclass in point-dodging, question avoidance and fake-injured complaints about nothing. You're a credit to your club, geezer.

The new club, that is. Not the dead one.

I'm afraid you are mistaking me for the bass player from Black Sabbath but i thank you all the same.