Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I've never deleted any posts, so thats false for starters.

As for Normans claim that i said i'd resign from this thread well that is also false.

There was a thread i started on the Rangers/Ce;tic forum that if Rangers were no more then i'd stop posting, luckily Rangers are not more as we're still here.

so it's a win win situation, Rangers are still going and i'm still here.

Thing is Bennett, I have no reason to be anywhere near the business partners forum - so how would I have seen your valedictory speech.

You really should own up and move on - I do, strangely enough, have a bit of respect for your persistence, but you're still ticking the 'liar' box, which has to devalue anything you post.

If the club is a continuation as you say and separate to the companies then minute D&P published accounts and registered them then you have fulfilled that obligation.

Why would you wait three years because of the actions of one individual .. ???

(note: you know the use of you refers to your club, so quit dodging the question)

p.s. I seen you resignation speech .. blubber boy. I went and looked at it the last time you were called out on it .

Accounts have to submitted each year, that was broken. Not sure why you don't seem able to understand that we'll have to provide 3 years of accounts to play in Europe.

Thing is Bennett, I have no reason to be anywhere near the business partners forum - so how would I have seen your valedictory speech.

You really should own up and move on - I do, strangely enough, have a bit of respect for your persistence, but you're still ticking the 'liar' box, which has to devalue anything you post.

It's been mentioned many times on here and everytime it gets changed ever so slightly, hence why you wrongly claimed that i was going to resign from this thread.

Atleast young Dhenseboy seems to be settling in nicely under your wing, looks like you're stuck with the wee rascal.

As far as I know, we missed the deadline for the accounts. Don't think we can submit them at or near the end of the old company's administration with this year's European competition well under way.

Accounts for the new club are due in December.........

Becasue there was no wrong doing, if Celtic want titles so badly then i suggest they go and win them the old fashioned way without having to cheat.

:lol: FFS Benny ! your team cheated financially for years to obtain the titles and cups :unsure: FUCKING HYPOCRITE with blue tainted glasses that you are :P

You really should read a history book on your own club.

As for us, the validation of our continued status from both the SPL and Lord Nimmo Smith render your wet-dreams more of a premature ejaculation.

I'll tell you what Donkeymaster said "As far as we are concerned ! it's a continuation of a club",note that he only says A CLUB ! he does not say "a member" or "Rangers" but only a club that has procured the real Rangers trading licence in order to field a team competitively.

And actually Green was held to ransom in accepting the licence to bypass 3 years audited accounts he'd take liability for the oldco's footballing debts.If he didn't accept then your team would be in the juniors leagues.

And UEFA view the newco as a new club because the real Rangers had over 100 years of audited accounts.If your team was seen as a continuation then you'd be illegible to play in Europe next season regardless of Rangers 1872's last years dodgy late accounts showing huge debts.

As far as I know, we missed the deadline for the accounts. Don't think we can submit them at or near the end of the old company's administration with this year's European competition well under way.

Why should Uefa give a flying one about the accounts of a club who have been in existence for less than 3 months and who are struggling in Scotland's lowest division?

Why should Uefa give a flying one about the accounts of a club who have been in existence for less than 3 months and who are struggling in Scotland's lowest division?

You tell 'em floorman. Their old cheating b*****d of a club is deid and The Rangers Tribute Club will soon be joining the cnuts in the morgue.

Green does not look happy in this picture

post-35247-0-65314300-1348341581_thumb.j

The shyster hasn't looked genuinely happy since the big day back in July when the queen rejected the CVA application of the old tax dodging cheating b*****d of a club RFC and condemned it to death (liquidation). He knows that 'The Rangers Tribute Club' that he is attempting to replace the deid club with will soon suffer a similar fate. dry.gif

Edited by Itwiznaeme

I'll tell you what Donkeymaster said "As far as we are concerned ! it's a continuation of a club",note that he only says A CLUB ! he does not say "a member" or "Rangers" but only a club that has procured the real Rangers trading licence in order to field a team competitively.

And actually Green was held to ransom in accepting the licence to bypass 3 years audited accounts he'd take liability for the oldco's footballing debts.If he didn't accept then your team would be in the juniors leagues.

And UEFA view the newco as a new club because the real Rangers had over 100 years of audited accounts.If your team was seen as a continuation then you'd be illegible to play in Europe next season regardless of Rangers 1872's last years dodgy late accounts showing huge debts.

If you keep reaching, you may eventually find a straw to clutch at. But, that's all it will ever be.

Your silly meaningless words alone will not save 'The Rangers Tribute Club' just as they didn't save the old dead cheating b*****d of a club RFC that you previously supported. Run along little troll. smile.gif

I think you might be under the impression that supporters of The Rangers give a flying f**k about what some no-mark plastic on a fitba board thinks laugh.gif

Diddy clubbers and their pet plastics - wtf are the like?

Perhaps you would be better saving your energy for more important platics battles. And I will confess that I am looking forward to the upcoming plastics vs diddy clubs battle for cash.

But, will they pay attention to Liewell's instruction?

"There is no point in weakening Celtic."

"The pot just gets smaller and that could potentially happen."

"So while I can understand clubs wanting to change it, I don't agree with it.

"The focus shouldn't be on redistribution."

No doubt that Liewell knows what's coming his way. laugh.gif

PS: He has not voting veto any more. Whoops!

Edited by Bendarroch

If you keep reaching, you may eventually find a straw to clutch at. But, that's all it will ever be.

OK I'll give you a challenge !.How many are you clutching onto right now ?.

The BIG TAX CASE ! are you worried about it ? NO ?

When the verdict comes in that the oldco improperly used the EBT scam/scheme the loans :lol: they will be legally called paid bonuses to players and staff by LAW OK ?.

This means that Rangers BY LAW paid players bonuses that were never recorded in the annual accounts,meaning the players total wages were never completely accounted for.

The SFA will have no choice but to declare that Rangers paid players off the records because the BTC ruled the loans as bonuses.Even without the side letters the HMRC will have effectively passed judgement on improperly registered Rangers players.All monies paid to players on the field MUST BE recorded in the clubs annual accounts.

YOUR NEWCO IS FUCKED & SANCTIONS AND PENALTIES ARE ON THEIR WAY ! DO ENJOY :D