Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How can D & P think this is a good thing? If they do that makes me very confused as to what's happening!

I'm guessing that because the judge has pretty much opted out of making a ruling, they reckon this gifts them a free reign to go ahead and piss on the Ticketus deal. Quite how this reconciles with the latter's involvement with the Blue Meanies is anyone's guess :blink:

How can D & P think this is a good thing? If they do that makes me very confused as to what's happening!

Brings me back to my general confusion regarding anything to do with Haudit and Daudit Vs Ticketus! It surely stinks to high heaven. Whyte buys Rangers, strikes deal with Ticketus, uses Ticketus money to pay off Lloyds. Puts Rangers into administration, desperate to get Haudit and Daudit installed as administrators. Haudit and Daudit take Ticketus to court, while simultaneously talking to them with a view to buying Rangers, as part of the Blue Knights consortium. Haudit and Daudit fail to get the Ticketus deal ripped up, declare it a good thing that they failed. Now they'll be back talking to the Blue Knights, who of course, include Ticketus.

I smell shite! My only problem is the shite is coming at me from so many directions, I can't get a handle on it.

I'm guessing that because the judge has pretty much opted out of making a ruling, they reckon this gifts them a free reign to go ahead and piss on the Ticketus deal. Quite how this reconciles with the latter's involvement with the Blue Meanies is anyone's guess :blink:

But they went to court in the hope that the judge would make a ruling. So how can they be happy that he hasn't done what they asked for ?

I take your point, but isn't Dave King still involved with the blue knights? In which case this is win win.

Ah dodgy Dave, let's do the SFA's suitable person test on himlaugh.gif

Is Rangers gonnae just be used as a money laundering scam by every crook in the country?

Aren't any reputable people interested in buying them?

In which case Ticketus have already said they will take this through the courts to "ensure our contract is honoured and our investors' interests are protected"

But they went to court in the hope that the judge would make a ruling. So how can they be happy that he hasn't done what they asked for ?

Hmm, they were possibly looking to ensure that they wouldn't be hit with an unfavourable response if they pissed on the deal. By going to court, they've secured some reassurance in the form of the judge's failure to make a ruling, that they won't necessarily get hammered if they move in this direction.

They are either delusional, very, very stupid, or actually very fly.

Edit for typos

Edited by Drooper

Didn't haud and daud take Ticketus to court to get their deal ripped up?

They didn't manage this yet call it victoryblink.gifblink.gif

Didn't haud and daud take Ticketus to court to get their deal ripped up?

They didn't manage this yet call it victoryblink.gifblink.gif

See my earlier post.

I've probably not explained it very well.

Had the judge made a clear ruling that they couldn't piss on the deal, then you'd have to assume they wouldn't do so. His non-ruling (as it were) could be seen as a positve outcome in some respects as he has effectively decided that, due to not having enough information (a cop-out, IMO) he doesn't currently have jurisdiction.

Edited by Drooper

I think Rangers will still be in administration in 5 years time. We'll be sitting here, this thread will be at 3,500 pages, and the SSN reporters parked outside Minty Moonbeams Park will all look like Tom Hanks in 'Castaway'. Every time a Rangers player hits a high ball on the astroturf pitches there, the SSN reporters will point at the sky and shout 'Wilsonnnnnn!'

Effectively. We don't have the exact figures, but Ticketus paid about 200-250 quid for each ticket,

They now have the right to sell them to fans for the usual 500-600 quid.

= profit.

Is it just me or did Ticketus want kept out of all this and their name not mentioned at all?

Even they must've realised that their name being everywhere meant Rangers fans would think twice about a season ticket.

The only way Ticketus could get their money and call it a job well done would be discretely.

See my earlier post.

Had the judge made a clear ruling that they couldn't piss on the deal, then you'd have to assume they wouldn't do so. His non-ruling (as it were) could be seen as a positve outcome in some respects as he has effectively decided that, due to not having enough information (a cop-out, IMO) he doesn't currently have jurisdiction.

This, big time.

See my earlier post.

laugh.gif as in a previous post of yours, i don't think there is a person on gods green earth that can explain any of this. huh.gif

You do have to have a degree of sympathy for the Rangers fans because nothing is what it seems.

Certainly any ibrox faithful that have filled out their season ticket forms for next year should be very wary of parting with their hard earned cash.

Somebody is making money here, who it is difficult to tell, but it sure as hell isn't in the long term interests of the club.

A company like ticketus is not likely to pushed aside so easy, big investments for big returns come from powerful people. I really wouldn't be surprised if Whyte had his mucky wee paws involved as an investor in Ticketus somehow.

So, they see this ruling, or non-ruling, as toe in the water job and will now not honour the deal.

Forgetting about the BTC, this is part one of a plan you would imagine.

Even if we assume Haudit and Daudit are indeed quite happy simply because they haven't been given a definitive answer, I don't see how it is in any way good news for Rangers. Look how long it took even to get this 'cop out' non-committal answer. How long is it going to take in a 'real' court case, should the dynamic administration duo decide to proceed in trying to get the Ticketus deal ripped up?

This may well be 'good news' for Haudit and Daudit, in their role as agents for their puppet-master Craig 'Blofeld' Whyte.

...he has effectively decided that, due to not having enough information (a cop-out, IMO) he doesn't currently have jurisdiction.

I think it's more that he can't get the information cos it's commercially sensitive

[38] I am satisfied that I cannot give the original direction which the administrators have sought without further information about the relevant circumstances of the administration and the administrators' proposals in the light of their discussions with interested parties. The administrators are unable to provide that information to the court and Ticketus as the latter are parties in a consortium which has expressed interest in response to the Memorandum of Offer and the release of commercially confidential information to one interested party would undermine a fair competition between the prospective bidders.

source: http://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/opinions/2012CSOH55.html