Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I guess so... well, he's been photographed for today's news story to launch this piece of shit...

http://www.rangers.c...signing-session

Edit: I wonder when it went to press, and how they've chosen to end the book. I bet everyone lived happily ever after.

:lol:

So he's still taking a wage, no jobs have been lost at Rangers......

I wonder if he's handed back his SFA hall of fame awarded yet?

No?

Probably just went missing in the post

No?

He'll probably hand it back the same day that Craig Whyte sues the BBC, Ex St Mirren director Ken McGeoch sues Stewart Gilmour and the BBC, Sir Minty sues Craig Whyte and the BBC, Charles Green sues the SPL and the BBC, Duff & Phelps sue the BBC, and Alistair Johnston sues the BBC.

Has anyone actually sued anyone at all?

Sir minty in march......

"We did check, to the best of our ability," he said. "After someone has been disqualified for seven years, it's not that easy to check. And it is also down to the individual, is it not, to make us aware of that? I'm not defending me – because I've made a huge mistake here. And I deeply regret, I deeply regret, selling the club to Craig Whyte now. Deeply.

"And if the information had been available to me at the time I wouldn't have done it. I did it in good faith."

laugh.gif

And A Johnston may last year....

Craig Whyte's takeover bid appears to be back on track after he moved closer to winning over the independent committee of the Rangers board.

The Scottish tycoon was believed to be on the verge of completing his buy-out last Monday after agreeing a deal with majority shareholder Sir David Murray and main creditor Lloyds Banking Group.

Whyte's deal has been in the pipeline since November but hit a stumbling block last week when Rangers chairman Alastair Johnston raised doubts over the offer and revealed plans to explore a plan B, with director Paul Murray believed to be the man fronting a consortium.

However, after meeting with members of the Rangers board, Whyte appears to have taken a major step forward in convincing them about the merits of his bid.

Johnston told BBC Scotland: "The committee are now much closer to viewing Craig Whyte's bid as the right one for Rangers."

Meanwhile, Vladimir Weiss has revealed a desire to return to Rangers next season when Ally McCoist is boss.

Edited by THE KING

No?

Due to Rangers (Liquidation Imminent) not paying £94,000,000 in taxes and around £46,000,000 to creditors many more workers in both the public and private sector could very well soon be losing their jobs in Scotland. Cutbacks enforced by the tax/creditor dodging Rangers FC. Has anyone heard any orcs mention this?...No...me neither.

I guess so... well, he's been photographed for today's news story to launch this piece of shit...

http://www.rangers.c...signing-session

Edit: I wonder when it went to press, and how they've chosen to end the book. I bet everyone lived happily ever after.

If I buy that can I give it to my bairn's team can they put five stars on their badge?

Can we not go back to laying it into the buns?

I've just lost 20 minutes of my life reading the last 5 pages there FFS AAAAAAAARGHHHHH ! and I couldn't give a flying fook about the shite that was posted about OO & Freemasonry and other such pish about saints and popes and BLAH BLAH.

Make another thread if you want to argue about shite that has fook all to do with the demise of the cheating scum ! tomorrow may have something tasty to have a giggle at :)

Have a greeny moustachooo for what I was thinking :)

Edited by hellbhoy

Does Sandy Jardine still take a wage from the club?

I just seem to remember him holding a march to Hampden in protest of the SFA, something about them costing job...

I just want to know where the great saviour and head rallyman Bombout Brown has disappeared to!!!

Last month Charlie breezed into North America to woo the locals with his share issue bullshyte.... One month later and Sandy comes along to batter the fcuk out of them.

Enough Sevco, enough. Leave America alone. :angry:

Edited by pozbaird

I've just lost 20 minutes of my life reading the last 5 pages there FFS AAAAAAAARGHHHHH ! and I couldn't give a flying fook about the shite that was posted about OO & Freemasonry and other such pish about saints and popes and BLAH BLAH.

Make another thread if you want to argue about shite that has fook all to do with the demise of the cheating scum ! tomorrow may have something tasty to have a giggle at :)

Have a greeny moustachooo for what I was thinking :)

I wholeheartedly agree. Now was there not supposed to be a decision on the 'Big Tax Case' in October? Getting mightily close to missing that deadline. Although if memory serves they didn't actually specify which year......

I hope this forum gets back on track soon. I am sure it will spice up about the middle of next month!