Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Your club is not marching on relentlessly. Defiance and bluster only goes so far.

Where is Murray in your list of criminal masterminds?

If Murray is guilty of wrong-doing, then hell mend the man. I'd like all responsible for the crimes held to account for their actions.

Bar none.

If Murray is guilty of wrong-doing, then hell mend the man. I'd like all responsible for the crimes held to account for their actions.

Bar none.

And as the fans drove on the desire for success beyond legitimate means?

Both clubs were paid in full. Dunfermline - regrettably on reflection - directly from the pockets of Rangers supporters.

You posted a complete fabrication laugh.gif

So what did

Bhutta’s Newsagents, Glasgow £567.45

Do to deserve being shafted out of money?

http://www.scotsman.com/the-scotsman/scotland/rangers-administration-full-list-of-creditors-1-2325870

What are the RFFF doing with that £500,000 they raised from the fans?

there you go wishing the same fate on others.

Absolutely.

Don't think for one moment I have an ounce of sympathy for supporters of clubs who wanted us dead and worked tirelessly for that outcome.

The abject failure to do so is what really angers them. smile.gif

We're here, we're fine and we're on the way back to our rightful place at the top of Scottish football. Well, what's left of it when we return, that is.

laugh.gif

Absolutely.

Don't think for one moment I have an ounce of sympathy for supporters of clubs who wanted us dead and worked tirelessly for that outcome.

The abject failure to do so is what really angers them. smile.gif

We're here, we're fine and we're on the way back to our rightful place at the top of Scottish football. Well, what's left of it when we return, that is.

laugh.gif

You didn't die because of scottish football or it's fans, you died for not paying the likes of

Carol Govan, Glasgow £600

http://www.scotsman.com/the-scotsman/scotland/rangers-administration-full-list-of-creditors-1-2325870

Do you still see John Greig as a Rangers hero despite him being on the board that allowed the club to die without saying a word and quietly walking away from the mess?

Both clubs were paid in full. Dunfermline - regrettably on reflection - directly from the pockets of Rangers supporters.

You posted a complete fabrication laugh.gif

Both teams not paid on time = shafted by Rangers. (did Hearts receive full payment for Lee Wallace?)

Dunfermline paid by fans, not Rangers plc, ltd, newco, ind. traders, rip etc....= shafted by Rangers.

Nothing fabricated in my post.

Why is it regrettable that Dunfermline had what was owed to them paid?

Shafted also means 'not paying on time'. Their cashflow was screwed by the witholding of the cash :rolleyes:

Like the Scottish football authorities currently holding on to hundreds of thousands that is not theirs?

I'm looking forward - and expecting - the liquidators and courts to ask for the money to be handed over.

smile.gif

The oldco is liquidated - and few will be happier than me that the liquidators can now release the hounds on Whyte, D&P and the rest of the criminals.

Meanwhile, our club marches on relentlessly.

smile.gif

the courts will be jam packed for years to come....

oh - you missed out SDM Murray and about 300 other gangsters who have frenzy fed on all the WATP mentality of your noxious self-image

Like the Scottish football authorities currently holding on to hundreds of thousands that is not theirs?

I'm looking forward - and expecting - the liquidators and courts to ask for the money to be handed over.

:)

Irrelevant to Rangers shafting the other two clubs mentioned. Glad you now agree :)

smile.gif

Who does it belong too?

According to Green Sevco have never been a member of the SPL, so how can they claim the cash? :huh:

Collstream Limited, Derby £5,779.37

smile.gif

Who can they pay it too the "company" no longer exists and the "club" is merely the playing side, or are they the same or should Newco get it?

Irrelevant to Rangers shafting the other two clubs mentioned. Glad you now agree :)

They were paid in full as you know.

A very large part of me hopes the authorities that hold the money do not have it available when it is ultimately demanded.

As Petrie so publicly acknowledged when bhegging today - integrity doesn't taste so good when the internet warriors who made all those empty promises to clubs like Hibs fail to act as they said they would.

Unlike our club and its magnificent support who have rallied round exactly as I knew they would.

smile.gif

They were paid in full as you know.

A very large part of me hopes the authorities that hold the money do not have it available when it is ultimately demanded.

As Petrie so publicly acknowledged when bhegging today - integrity doesn't taste so good when the internet warriors who made all those empty promises to clubs like Hibs fail to act as they said they would.

Unlike our club and its magnificent support who have rallied round exactly as I knew they would.

smile.gif

How can you claim money for the oldco, but yet at the same time claim no responsibility for the oldco debts? :rolleyes: