Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As I've said repeatedly over the past few days - and in light of PB posters making it perfectly clear that nothing is off the menu in this thread - I'll continue to respond in kind to the endless streams of pish, lies and other crap s they are dished out.

smile.gif

Perhaps you could help with that - as an ex forces man - and put the Killie Liar right about when poppygate reared it's head by way of example.

World Stereotype Confirmation Championship

I think we have a winner....

And if Caley keep this up, its tattiebogles to one income stream :D

Lot of blue seats from "the best fans in the world, who don't do waking away" copyright, McCoist

Or are they protesting against SPL clubs? :lol:

Lot of blue seats from "the best fans in the world, who don't do waking away" copyright, McCoist

Or are they protesting against SPL clubs? :lol:

Chico just saying disappointing crowds, Ibrox being the exception :lol:

This kind of drivel is exactly what I'm talking about when I say Rangers supporters have been quite happy to sit back either greeting or laughing while this supposed "small minority" beshits the reputation of your club.

Lazio of the north, the famous Glasgow Rangers - No-one likes them, and understandably so.

Conversely, the plastics have no objections to support for the IRA. The annual poppygate scandal about revisit your dear, dark place. Crazed supporters panning people windows in. I could go on.

smile.gif

As I've said endlessly - we'll be taking no morality lessons from the sporting wing.

Whataboutery - a phrase coined to reject perfectly valid responses. And regularly employed by eejits who don't like arguments turned back on them.

Pathetic. Really.

PS: I'll never forget the plastics 'no bloostained poppy' goings on at the Darkhead shitpit.

PPS: Plastics 0 Ayrshire **** (© plastics) 2

laugh.gif

Given that the poppy is a worldwide phenomena, I'll have to disagree it's been hijacked as an expression of Britishness. Some view it as such, but, like many symbols, it represents different things to others.

The plastics surrender to a minority of their fans over this matter is a simple fact. I know people in the armed forces who support them - you can well imagine their discomfort over the shenanigans is at a far greater degree than mine.

My point, as ever, is I find it laughable that various plastics want to moralise over elements in our support whilst disregarding peers amongst their own.

I'll continue to respond in kind.

As I've said repeatedly over the past few days - and in light of PB posters making it perfectly clear that nothing is off the menu in this thread - I'll continue to respond in kind to the endless streams of pish, lies and other crap s they are dished out.

smile.gif

Perhaps you could help with that - as an ex forces man - and put the Killie Liar right about when poppygate reared it's head by way of example.

Get it right fucking up you, you bitter,lying, twisted little bigot*. Spread your slanders around when you're with likeminded halfwits, but don't insult the grown-ups with your pish. Keep the shite talk for when you're having a pint with other Amigos in Bar 67.

I did like the "worldwide phenomena", though. The BRITISH Legion must be pleased. And the word you were looking for is "phenomenon". HTH.

*Not insulting, merely an assessment of character based on posts on here.

ETA: Forgot to add "stupid and badly-informed".

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Get it right fucking up you, you bitter,lying, twisted little bigot*. Spread your slanders around when you're with likeminded halfwits, but don't insult the grown-ups with your pish. Keep the shite talk for when you're having a pint with other Amigos in Bar 67.

I did like the "worldwide phenomena", though. The BRITISH Legion must be pleased. And the word you were looking for is "phenomenon". HTH.

*Not insulting, merely an assessment of character based on posts on here.

ETA: Forgot to add "stupid and badly-informed".

thanks for gathering all those posts together,,,,, I thought the numpty was sort of slipstreaming the anti diddy plastic banter vibe... but - naw, just a confirmed 'Twisted Wee Bawbag Mindlessly Raging Against The Dying Of The Light'

Edited by Ken Fitlike

thanks for gathering all those posts together,,,,, I thought the numpty was sort of slipstreaming the anti diddy plastic banter vibe... but - naw, just a confirmed 'Twisted Wee Bawbag Raging Against The Dying Of The Light'

I don't like to have to do that kind of thing, but Bendarroch and his slanderous wee mates come on here and throw accusations around, going on the Lenin/Goebbels idea of repeating until true. Horrible, vile, nasty wee people. He wants Scottish clubs to die, why?

Because his crew got caught thieving, that's why. That's right, rangers. Not Killie, not celtic, not Dunfermline or Hearts. All of these have, or have had, their financial issues, but only ONE club ever deliberately stole tens of millions of pounds from the country they'r so proud to be a part of.

Sp the solution? What should happen now? Why, the rest of Scottish football must die.

Shame nobody told ICT, isn't it?

1351719588[/url]' post='6763404']

They did after about 70 mins, and headed for the subway :D

Sorry! I meant to give you a greenie for that post but hit red by mistake.

I blame the beer.

Bad beer!

Bad, bad beer!

I don't like to have to do that kind of thing, but Bendarroch and his slanderous wee mates come on here and throw accusations around, going on the Lenin/Goebbels idea of repeating until true. Horrible, vile, nasty wee people. He wants Scottish clubs to die, why?

Because his crew got caught thieving, that's why. That's right, rangers. Not Killie, not celtic, not Dunfermline or Hearts. All of these have, or have had, their financial issues, but only ONE club ever deliberately stole tens of millions of pounds from the country they'r so proud to be a part of.

Sp the solution? What should happen now? Why, the rest of Scottish football must die.

Repeating until true? You mean like the way people in this thread call Rangers 'The Rangers', as if that's a new part to our title or something? The only difference is the Ltd and Plc parts of the name.

Or the 'Sevco' chat? Anyone who did any sort of viable research, or even basic reading, into the meaning behind Sevco would realise their idiocy in doing so.

Shit, there was someone a few pages ago banging on about how Rangers fans go on about the club is different from the company constantly and that's all we ever say. Well, all everyone else ever says is the opposite. And, just to point out the blatant hypocrisy once more, if the club and the company are the same, and Rangers really did die today, or in the near future, then why the f**k the interest in this brand new club? Why the hate to this brand new club that is reserved purely for the likes of the OF? Why all the attention? I'm not saying this from a 'poor us' point of view, I'm saying this because the answers to those questions show up the blatant idiocy that the vast majority of the people on this thread post.

By all means have a fucking dig at is, we certainly deserve it, just do it right. Don't start telling Jimmy Savile he's a w****r for being a wife beater, rip the c**t for being a peado.

Yes, I did just compare Rangers to Jimmy Savile. Doesn't feel great.

No need to engage with them. When you see as**oles like that on the street you make sure you just walk by, ignoring them. Need to do the same here.

But this a day for celebration. The day Rangers, the 1872 lot, officially died.

And the High Court judge doesn't like their style either. Wanting to find out more about the recent dodgy dealings. He won't be fobbed off by the likes of the clowns we get on here.

Tonight the BDO staff will be sharpening their pencils, ready for the fray. These guys will love it. They like the chase. And Murray and his board are top of their list, not the Whyte dynasty.

We have had 6 months or so of relative inaction. But the floodgates are about to burst. Oh the fun!!! laugh.gif Let us enjoy it, and ignore the knuckle draggers who want to turn everything into what fits into their little brains.

And then to cap it all Inverness outclass them at Ibrox. Despite The Rangers playing that world class centre forward that is Kevin Kyle. sad.gif