Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I dont give a f**k about Livingston, your deflecting, rules about round 2 make it prefectly clear THAT ALL SFL3 teams have to be in round 2, your tic blog forgot to mention this fact, or naybe his jiz stain covered it up

I love the way I can force you into insults, if gives me a warm glow inside, cmon try and get the same reaction from me, I dare you

I see you have deflectors up at maximum TEDI :lol:

Livingston were not eligible to enter with a free bye into the 4th round as they finished 5th in the 1st division last season "AS STATED IN THE RULES" you keep stringently stating ya fud ! THE RULES SAY THIS & THE RULES MEAN THAT BLAH BLAH.

That would leave an opening for your club in the 4th round if it were in fact the club that rightfully finished 2nd in the SPL,which Chucky could have claimed by right and no one could have disputed it as no one else was eligible to take it.

That would mean parity and all the rounds proper would go as planned,but your club died and left an opening for Livingston to fill even though they didn't qualify to enter at round 4 as of right.

So the SFA & Livingston has effectively broken the rules by Livingston gaining a bye into the 4th round ! now do you wish to continue to be made a fud out off ?.

Why would you want other, innocent, clubs to die because your mob were a set of cheating, lying, thieving scum? What benefit does that have for anyone, even your lot? The only people who would think that way are scum.

The board WKR (© dhensebhore) has a message for us all.

Whyte fails to pay vat and paye for months - Rangers are therefore cheatng, lying, thieving scum.

Romanov fails to pay vat and paye for months - Hearts are innocent.

laugh.gif

Roon ye - it seems your house of cards is set to fall faster than I thought. Hearts in mortal danger, Dunfermline wobbling dangerously and rumours of Killie's parlous state gathering pace by the day - Doncaster meanwhile, 'is pleased with the way the league is coping without Rangers.'

Me too, Neil, me too!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Oh the Irony

Class, you cant argue against the round 2 rules, so you start posting about Livingston, SFL1 forum for this pish :lol: :lol:

You are way better at insulting than you are debating

TEDI ! stupid is what stupid does and your stupid :P

I clearly showed you that rules had already been broken because your club died July past and you keep this notion that rules are rules and cannot be broken.

I posted about Livingston because they got your old clubs bye into round 4.

So if Livingston did not earn that bye as of right ! then who's bye was it ?

That honour belongs to the dead club that used to be called "The Rangers Football Club PLC in liquidation" as they were never relegated from the SPL ! they just died and keeled over leaving a bye for Livingston into the 4th round.

Now do you wish to continue to be made a fud out of for all to see ? :lol:

It pains me to jump to the defence of a Rangers fan but the rules are pretty badly worded given that the round 2 rules involves CURRENT positions and later rounds involves PREVIOUS positions. FWIW I don't consider The Rangers as a continuation of Rangers but in the hypothetical situation of a top 16 team (ie one who should get a bye to round 4) being demoted to div 2 or 3 for any irregularity (see livi a few years back as an example) then that team would be required to both enter at round 2 and receive a bye through round 3.

It pains me to jump to the defence of a Rangers fan but the rules are pretty badly worded given that the round 2 rules involves CURRENT positions and later rounds involves PREVIOUS positions. FWIW I don't consider The Rangers as a continuation of Rangers but in the hypothetical situation of a top 16 team (ie one who should get a bye to round 4) being demoted to div 2 or 3 for any irregularity (see livi a few years back as an example) then that team would be required to both enter at round 2 and receive a bye through round 3.

Thought that myself,rules are a contradiction of the er rules

Thought that myself,rules are a contradiction of the er rules

The rules clearly didn't foresee that Rangers dying would have had screwed things up.

If Rangers had avoided liquidation and got a CVA through but still got relegated down to the 3rd then a what round would they enter at ? the 4th because of last years SPL status because no other team could have automatically entered at round 4 as of by right other than them.

So they would have deffo got shoed in at the 4th if they were the real Rangers,but alas they are the newest big diddy club in the 3rd.

But it is an EPIC fcuk up made by the death of Rangers and the newco getting a shoe in in the 3rd division.

Green's Rangers est 2012 are not the real Rangers est 1872 and why they entered at the earlier stages.

No amount of whataboutery with rules for round 2 & round 4 would change anything other than Green's new club starting in the earlier rounds

The rules clearly didn't foresee that Rangers dying would have had screwed things up.

If Rangers had avoided liquidation and got a CVA through but still got relegated down to the 3rd then a what round would they enter at ? the 4th because of last years SPL status because no other team could have automatically entered at round 4 as of by right other than them.

So they would have deffo got shoed in at the 4th if they were the real Rangers,but alas they are the newest big diddy club in the 3rd.

But it is an EPIC fcuk up made by the death of Rangers and the newco getting a shoe in in the 3rd division.

Green's Rangers est 2012 are not the real Rangers est 1872 and why they entered at the earlier stages.

No amount of whataboutery with rules for round 2 & round 4 would change anything other than Green's new club starting in the earlier rounds

Not necessarily the case. If the CVA went through and they were relegated to Div 3 they would still satisfy the rule stating clubs currently playing in Div 3 must enter at round 2.

As I said I don't consider Newco as a continuation but in this particular instance i just don't consider this as a good stick with which to beat them.

Not necessarily the case. If the CVA went through and they were relegated to Div 3 they would still satisfy the rule stating clubs currently playing in Div 3 must enter at round 2.

As I said I don't consider Newco as a continuation but in this particular instance i just don't consider this as a good stick with which to beat them.

Round 4 is created to have 32 clubs with the top 16 clubs in the leagues getting a free pass into the 4th giving the perfect knockout format to 2 clubs in the final.

Given the death of Rangers PLC in liquidation has left us with 15 clubs leaving a vacant spot because the old Rangers est 1872 keeled over and died.

Who gets it legally by the rules Livingston or Rangers FC

Disregarding the rules of round 2 here ! If Green's Rangers are a continuance of Rangers PLC in liquidation there is only one team in Scotland that could have by the rules have taken that 16th bye into the 4th round.

Livingston got the bye clearly because Green's Rangers are a brand new club formed by Charles Green after the death of Rangers PLC est 1872.

Round 4 is created to have 32 clubs with the top 16 clubs in the leagues getting a free pass into the 4th giving the perfect knockout format to 2 clubs in the final.

Given the death of Rangers PLC in liquidation has left us with 15 clubs leaving a vacant spot because the old Rangers est 1872 keeled over and died.

Who gets it legally by the rules Livingston or Rangers FC

Disregarding the rules of round 2 here ! If Green's Rangers are a continuance of Rangers PLC in liquidation there is only one team in Scotland that could have by the rules have taken that 16th bye into the 4th round.

Livingston got the bye clearly because Green's Rangers are a brand new club formed by Charles Green after the death of Rangers PLC est 1872.

I see what you are trying to say but the very fact you have to disregard the rules of round 2 here shows that it is a badly worded rule.

I'm not sure if you are deliberately missing the point because you hate the inhabitants of Ibrox or not. Removing the Rangers/The Rangers angle from this, what would you do if a St Mirren or a Motherwell were not liquidated but simply demoted to Div 3 for some sort of rule breach - they would satisfy both the "currently playing in Div 3" criteria plus the "played in SPL last season" criteria.

Edited by ribzanelli

Sure when you omit my previous post

Nothing Ironic about it at all

Dragging bits of posts across different forums? Whats wrong did I offend your big team, stupid little celtic apologist :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh dear. I replied to a post in which you were slating Celtic as overpaid underacheivers which is ironic coming from a fan of a shit team playing in the fourth tier on top tier wages.

Who dragged bits of posts across forums? You, not me!

My big team is ICT, who's yours? Airdrie?

Celtic apologist? Please explain what you mean by that?