Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No, Rangers went into admin so my father bought me and him tickets for the next few games.

The opposite of gloryhunting to be honest, going to support your team when it's in admin and the results on the field are turgid is quite loyal wouldn't you say so?

So you did nothing to save your club but your father did and you are here claim his thunder? Your dad seems loyal. You seem to like a free ride. Typical Rangers attitude IMHO, get someone else to shell out on failing to save the club.

Edited by stonedsailor

No, Rangers went into admin so my father bought me and him tickets for the next few games.

The opposite of gloryhunting to be honest, going to support your team when it's in admin and the results on the field are turgid is quite loyal wouldn't you say so?

So you didn't even put your hand in your own pocket. Soooo....

Q. What did you do to save rangers?

A. I went to a few games that I didn't even have to pay for.

As for being "loyal", that would imply consistency. Where were you when things were going well? (I can't believe the logic here - I must be missing something).

I know enough about you to make that judgment. "My team..."

The organisation at ibrox is bigoted, and has been for many years - as has that of the former Business Partners across the city. Both pander to the lowest in society, allowing them to feel part of something, and giving them a convenient "other" to measure their values against. Both Ugly Sisters pay lip service to eradicating the problem, but as always money talks, and they ain't going to turn down the cash for some poncey wee principle of decency. Christ, Charlie couldn't get that orange top on fast enough, and he's got half the loyalist thugs in Ulster on speed-dial. This from a man who wasn't "a rangers man" but who quickly realised where the money was.

By financially supporting this organisation, you and others like you enable it to exist - therefore you are actively participating in the continuation of their stance. If that's what you want to do, fair enough - it takes all sorts, as they say. Just don't expect decent people to respect your "club", or your support of it.

You don't. If you believe every Rangers fan is a bigot then you're a moron.

I've never asked for anyone to respect Rangers, you harped on about not respecting you when you clearly haven't respected me as a fellow Scottish football fan, bad play Norm.

Civilised people also don't call people they don't know bigots.

It is an assumption as Rangers isn't a bigoted organisation and supporting my football team financially has f**k all to do with me "being a bigot".

They're a lot better than at the top tier thanks for asking.

^^^ Three bullshite sentences in one post IMO.

Not going too well for you guys gloryhunting the third, or even the diddy cups is it? I guess you thought it'd be double figures every week Benny?

You gave folks on here a hard time for being homophobic but you see fit to band about words like Lemon? ;)

Cup games seem to be a bit fo a bogey for us stoney, was expecting better in the challenge cup though. No i expected a long hard slog in the league, said as much at the time we shouldn't expect any walkovers and i believe we've had this conversation before.

I apologise if i upset you by calling you a lemon, not sure where the homophobic angle comes in.

So you did nothing to save your club but your father did and you are here claim his thunder? Your dad seems loyal. You seem to like a free ride. Typical Rangers attitude IMHO, get someone else to shell out on failing to save the club.

Pretty much.

It wasn't a free ride when i bought my ST for 2 years before when i was in a better financial state.

Oh aye someone's dad taking them to the football is a "typical Rangers attitude" :blink:

So you didn't even put your hand in your own pocket. Soooo....

Q. What did you do to save rangers?

A. I went to a few games that I didn't even have to pay for.

As for being "loyal", that would imply consistency. Where were you when things were going well? (I can't believe the logic here - I must be missing something).

I'm not going into my life story but let's simplify this as it's getting a tad confusing for some on here. I used to have a ST for two years which i bought myself, i was shite financially and couldn't renew the season we went into admin, i hadn't been to a game all season until we went into admin and my dad took me to a few games.

So i didn't do anything to save Rangers except buying a pie, didn't really need my help in the end though. If i was in a better financial situation i would've contributed more.

Cup games seem to be a bit fo a bogey for us stoney, was expecting better in the challenge cup though. No i expected a long hard slog in the league, said as much at the time we shouldn't expect any walkovers and i believe we've had this conversation before.

I apologise if i upset you by calling you a lemon, not sure where the homophobic angle comes in.

You're not very touch with your lesbian sisters are you Benny?

Watch your language…

Words mean different things to different people. Some are acceptable and others are considered offensive and derogatory. In recent years, some people who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, intersex or transsexual have reclaimed words to describe their identity that could be considered offensive by others. For example, the term 'queer' can be used as a term inclusive of all those who experience oppression on the basis of their sex, sexual practices, sexuality or gender identity or it can mean weird, odd, or strange.

Other terms that may or may not be regarded as derogatory, depending on who uses them and in what context include:

Dyke: Lesbian

Faggot: Gay man

Homo: Gay or lesbian person

Lemon: Lesbian

Leso: Lesbian

Poofter: Gay man

Tranny: Transgendered or transsexual person

I'm not going into my life story but let's simplify this as it's getting a tad confusing for some on here. I used to have a ST for two years which i bought myself, i was shite financially and couldn't renew the season we went into admin, i hadn't been to a game all season until we went into admin and my dad took me to a few games.

So i didn't do anything to save Rangers except buying a pie, didn't really need my help in the end though. If i was in a better financial situation i would've contributed more.

So for clarification we've gone from 'went to a few games I wouldn't normally have gone to' to 'bought a club pie'???

Pretty much.

It wasn't a free ride when i bought my ST for 2 years before when i was in a better financial state.

Oh aye someone's dad taking them to the football is a "typical Rangers attitude" :blink:

Comprehension failures seem to fit into the "typical Rangers attitude" too.

I was alluding to the fact that the "Rangers attitude" includes not using your money do anything.

No it is a stick used to beat Rangers fans down with

The BRALT has nothing to do with religion or bigotry

I often see many posters on here coming out with things which are incorrect and unrelated, including Rangers fans but I dont recall any of the regular Rangers posters resorting to religious hatred, in fact most of them shun it

The BRALT is to do with Rangers, Rangers entire business plan is based around religion and bigotry, ergo.....

Or did I dream the no-catholics signing policy for the first 100 odd years or your existance?

Civilised people also don't call people they don't know bigots.

It is an assumption as Rangers isn't a bigoted organisation and supporting my football team financially has f**k all to do with me "being a bigot".

They're a lot better than at the top tier thanks for asking.

Norman claims to be Killie fan, thats been proved on here to be pish, even the Killie fans think he's a plank. He claimed he posted about Killie on a Killie forum, he had only made one post on that forum in over 5 months.

His life has apparently been made to be a living hell due to us Rangers fans. His best man never turned up at his wedding, none of his friends attended his big day, which is as you've no doubt guessed is the fault of Rangers fans.

He got a kicking from a Rangers fan when he was younger and fled the country in terror.

Has been known to seriously brown nose most of the Celtic fans on here

He spends all his time waging a one man war on Rangers on his 30 year old comupter.

In short he's not the full shilling and should be mocked and ridiculed at every opportunity.

Careful now, you are in danger of destroying one of thier myths, Rangers fans never settle for a solitary pie, we must consume at least 10 every game to fit into the stereotype mould

Only if someone else pays Tedi. ;)

Norman claims to be Killie fan, thats been proved on here to be pish, even the Killie fans think he's a plank. He claimed he posted about Killie on a Killie forum, he had only made one post on that forum in over 5 months.

His life has apparently been made to be a living hell due to us Rangers fans. His best man never turned up at his wedding, none of his friends attended his big day, which is as you've no doubt guessed is the fault of Rangers fans.

He got a kicking from a Rangers fan when he was younger and fled the country in terror.

Has been known to seriously brown nose most of the Celtic fans on here

He spends all his time waging a one man war on Rangers on his 30 year old comupter.

In short he's not the full shilling and should be mocked and ridiculed at every opportunity.

Benny is a stalker IMO.

facebook-hey-stalker-photography-picture-stalker-stalkers-Favim.com-67540_large.jpg

You learn something new everday Stoney, you're not one of those sad guys who gets all excited over two women are you?

I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body Benny.

Two women? Are you mad? The one I have drives insane as it is! Two? They are the weirdest creatures known to man, even Charlie Sheen flipped out with two. You probably made the right choice.