Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I picked up most of this from lurking. It's quite funny in a way. It's funniest when they try and deny their obsession with Rangers. Norman clearly cares more about Rangers than killie.

Hmm, you could pick up all of this pish from Bennett's ramblings. As his continual exposure as a deluded lying buffoon would suggest, he's maybe not the most reliable source.

Although, he'll tell you tales of how he's defended the Oppressed if you want to buy him a drink down at Bar 67 - he's there most nights..laugh.giflaugh.gif

Sorted. wink.gif

I don't know who this Norman chap is that you mentally retarded deluded 'The Rangers' fannies keep referring to but whoever he is i am confident that he is above average intelligence unlike you and your wee mentally retarded gang of stalkers.

You don't know who this Norman chap is yet it's me that's mentally retarted.

He is above average intelligence, far above yourself too might i add...

Hmm, you could pick up all of this pish from Bennett's ramblings. As his continual exposure as a deluded lying buffoon would suggest, he's maybe not the most reliable source.

Although, he'll tell you tales of how he's defended the Oppressed if you want to buy him a drink down at Bar 67 - he's there most nights..:lol: :lol:

Fair enough, i'm believing him for now, understandably.

I saw that Bar 67 post anaw :lol:

When the club could obviously have done with the money*, what was the gate at the Dundee Utd cup match? A sell-out, to show solidarity?

*Well, they hung on to the Arabs' share for long enough....

Here's a message for the board WKR (© Dhensebhore)

"HEARTS won’t be the last.

They are swaying on the edge of oblivion but there are at least two other clubs only one step, one unexpected bill, behind them."

Killie, Killie Killie...

laugh.gif

That's because i'm stupid. Unlike yourself i think all this different user name garbage is great for stalking but you carry on if that's not what you enjoy.

I plan to. Now don't let me stop you and your mentally retarded delusional morally & financially corrupt cheating wee gang of fannies from continuing to stalk the intelligent respectable chap who you all childishly refer to as 'Norman'. There's a good boy now toddle off back to your stalking. wink.gif

I plan to. Now don't let me stop you and your mentally retarded delusional morally & financially corrupt cheating wee gang of fannies from continuing to stalk the intelligent respectable chap who you all childishly refer to as 'Norman'. There's a good boy now toddle off back to your stalking. wink.gif

You'll need to show a post of mine where i've reffered to any other poster as Norman.

Youngsy is one the honest bears on here ... unlike the Three Amigos who were obviously dragged up and taught to lie.

As one of their elders, Youngsy helped to teach them everything that they know and do today. There is no such thing as an honest bear today. In the past there may have been but no longer. Those who continue to associate themselves with the predominant corruption and cheating that has been ongoing at Ibrox for many decades all condemn themselves by association.

Edited by SS-18 ICBM

Motherwell also saying that they may have to consider P/T football in the near future, crowds are down, the SPL still have not paid what they are due to the other clubs

All of this, will in time will be blamed on Rangers of course

So you're saying that Hearts and Motherwell are failing cause of Rangers aren't in the SPL? blink.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

It's the fucking recession you idiot.

Here's a message for the board WKR (© Dhensebhore)

"HEARTS won't be the last.

They are swaying on the edge of oblivion but there are at least two other clubs only one step, one unexpected bill, behind them."

Killie, Killie Killie...

laugh.gif

Motherwell also saying that they may have to consider P/T football in the near future, crowds are down, the SPL still have not paid what they are due to the other clubs

All of this, will in time will be blamed on Rangers of course

Been there, seen it, done it, got the t-shirt.

Blame? Shit happens - the economic climate over the last few years has hit many of us pretty hard - why should football be any different? Unless a club was say, maybe, stealing from the taxpayer in order to continue operations - as a conscious business decision. But no worries, that particular club is now dead - the rest of us can cut our cloth accordingly.