Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Not sure why you addressed this to me but Bairnforevers your man for that.

Yeah, i screwed up and quoted instead of posting - and i wasn't even using an Ipad or a phone :lol:

Since we're on the subject, I assume that your are as upset as I am at the lack of action, since you want to get to the bottom if who killed your club?

Yeah, i screwed up and quoted instead of posting - and i wasn't even using an Ipad or a phone :lol:

Since we're on the subject, I assume that your are as upset as I am at the lack of action, since you want to get to the bottom if who killed your club?

Who done the most damage to the club Murray or Whyte? Thats a hard one and one i've debated about a lot and changed my mind about it a few times. Probably Murray for selling to Whyte and being in a position where he had no real choice in the matter,

Who done the most damage to the club Murray or Whyte? Thats a hard one and one i've debated about a lot and changed my mind about it a few times. Probably Murray for selling to Whyte and being in a position where he had no real choice in the matter,

Murray piled up the debts and give £1 to Craig Whyte then he killed it in the process so he can pay back ticketus that's why Charles Green setup his Consortium for your gullible orcs. Taking away money and paying it back to Ticketus.

Ticketus owes £26m from Rangers. And BDO is still on investigation why the company/club failed and is after previous directors for those who are responsible on the downfall of the club.

Edited by Bairnforever1992

Who did the most damage ;)

Whyte couldn't have saved the club no matter what he did, it was too far gone and had to be liquidated. Murray on the other hand chose to follow the path he did.

Murray is the correct answer. Without him and his wildly egotistical stewardship, a shyster like Whyte would have got nowhere near the club.

Whyte's a patsy in all this. Its amazing how lightly Minty's got off with the whole debacle he created. He's at least 85% responsible for what happened. Yet the succulent lamb bridgade continue to be protective over him. Hmmmm wonder why? Maybe because the likes of Jabba and Co have had a very cosy relationship with him going back many years. There isn't a debate to be had in terms of who is most responsible for killing oldco.

Does anyone even bother to read Normans long winded pompous pish anymore?

Do they f**k. laugh.gif

And he get's all angsty when you only fire at the biggest turd amongst his slurry - then goes on making tediously wild claims about disrespect and calls the targeting of his turds 'cherry picking'.

He deserves no better, and in fact probably deserves much worse. Eye for an eye and all that.

smile.gif

Equally culpable in my eyes. Murray loaded the gun and Whyte pulled the trigger.

I don't believe for one second that Murray did not know Whyte would do so.

Whyte's a patsy in all this. Its amazing how lightly Minty's got off with the whole debacle he created. He's at least 85% responsible for what happened. Yet the succulent lamb bridgade continue to be protective over him. Hmmmm wonder why? Maybe because the likes of Jabba and Co have had a very cosy relationship with him going back many years. There isn't a debate to be had in terms of who is most responsible for killing oldco.

Murray certainly has a lot to answer for in terms of his stewardship. How would the fans have reacted, though, if they had been told there wasn't all that much of a warchest and they may have to undergo some "lean years" while the club was put on a sound financial footing? Not well, I'm thinking.

Remember "We Deserve Better"?

Listen to them now, talking about their "rightful place", and lapping up Charlie's bollox about setting sail for a promised land of full houses with Real and Man U.

There were rumblings about rangers' finances being a bit shaky a decade ago. There were concerns about Whyte's bona fides last year. There has been revelation after revelation of criminality and corporate mismanagement this year. And (with a very few exceptions) what have we heard from the Orcs?

"celticminded blogs"

"Chonspiracy"

"Plastics wet dream"

"Disgraced lawyer"

"IRA writer"

"Liewell and the diddies"

"Our enemies"

"We demand transparency"

Charlie Boy must think it's fucking Christmas come early. Hundreds of thousands, no - millions - No, Tens of Fucking Millions of berrz worldwide, queuing up to fill his pockets on promises that make Moonbeams' hoverpitch look realistic. They can't get their heads round the idea that the men in the Big Hoose (sorry, Kincardine) could be out for themselves - that they may not have the club's best interests at heart. Any suggestion, from anyone, anywhere, that this may be the case is met with cries of "bigot", "Enemy", and worse. They just won't listen.

They treated Murray like a god - look how that turned out.

Craig Whyte the MBB - Saviour? Nah, shyster.

Now Charles Green - the latest in a long line of scumbags who'll strip the fillings from the fans' teeth before riding off with bulging pockets.

Just think how different it could have been had rangers' fans got together when rumours of financial problems first arose - they could have maybe reined in the behaviour of the board at the time. At worst, they could have had a united voice, and a pretty good shot at fan ownership (or at least a meaningful representation) when it all went tits up. If they'd looked at what was happening at the club they supposedly love, instead of concentrating on the "chase" from their rivals. How many organisations purport to speak for "the rangers support"? It's like the peoples' front, popular front, etc.

Equally culpable in my eyes. Murray loaded the gun and Whyte pulled the trigger.

I don't believe for one second that Murray did not know Whyte would do so.

Don't forget the fans are equally as guilty for sitting back and doing nothing, quick to blame Murray for killing Rangers but in the same breath gladly celebrate achievements under his leadership

Without Murray Rangers would still be 20 years behind everyone else

Hmm Dave King wants to invest in Rangers, Walter Smith joins the Boardroom Share issue to be next week, and Dave King wants to sue SDM of £20m by Financial Mismanagement.

DJ Metlika Trading Ltd Form 8.3 - Rangers Football Club PLC <<<Dave King Company Metalika Trading Ltd stake shareholder RFC PLC

Interesting read though.

Another 20 million or more would be nice Mr King, you won your big court case and have the money we want.

Murray piled up the debts and give £1 to Craig Whyte then he killed it in the process so he can pay back ticketus that's why Charles Green setup his Consortium for your gullible orcs. Taking away money and paying it back to Ticketus.

Ticketus owes £26m from Rangers. And BDO is still on investigation why the company/club failed and is after previous directors for those who are responsible on the downfall of the club.

Ticketus owe us money eh, buggers :lol:

Pay back the creditors please

What creditors does Chris have? Weirdo.

Don't forget the fans are equally as guilty for sitting back and doing nothing, quick to blame Murray for killing Rangers but in the same breath gladly celebrate achievements under his leadership

Without Murray Rangers would still be 20 years behind everyone else

What the f**k are you on?