Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Similar debts to the £55million that Rangers FC (R.I.P) owed its creditors?!, You are seriously delusional.

In reference to debts, there are massive differences between Celtic FC and Rangers FC (R.I.P.). Celtic have always payed their debts in full and are financially sound today with no debts, Celtic are rolling in money from the usual sources with major sponsorship plus the bonus of their guaranteed £20million+ from Champions League football this season. The future is bright green for Celtic.

I don't know the financial condition of other clubs but i'm fairly sure that you are off your Fkn trolly. smile.gif

Rangers (I.A.) had the opportunity to offer a better deal to their Creditors but instead chose to offer them just a miserly few pennies for each pound that they owed of the £55million confirmed total that was owed.

I'm not delusional you've just unsurprisingly missed the point.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So calling a well known Republican Sympathiser a Republican Sympathiser is bigoted? Anyway we were talking about Bendarroch..What did he post that was bigoted? In your own time...try and get back some credibility on here. It will be a long road back for you right enough :lol:

OK, just taking from the last 24 hours - and I've taken the liberty of introducing some of your own enlightened work as well. I know you won't mind, what with your hatred of bigotry and all....

You weren't named above as i had seen you posting. I was 100% correct from beginning to end whilst some on here..yourself included ... chose to believe bigots with obvious agendas against our club. I just cannot understand why so many normally sensible posters could be so easily duped. I suppose you were easily fooled as they were telling you what you wanted to be true.

Watching the Channel 4 news and surprisingly the Republican Sympathiser has not been on....Legal action looming i fear :D

Which republican sympathiser are we talking about here? Or is this some kind of shorthand, and we should all know who this person is? Or is there only ONE of theses people, so a name is unnecessary?

Five minutes in and it's Benfica 1 Sporting Wing 0.

I don't dare assume this day can get any better.

smile.gif

Care to explain what this means? I thought Benfica were playing celtic last night.

f**k off ya bigoted Fcukwit...Why any Rangers poster debates with this bigoted arse is beyond me.

I believe Bairnforever is a falkirk fan. Do they/does he have a history of bigotry? I'm providing what you asked for - maybe you could reciprocate?

In your own time......

the loans weren't due to rangers oldco they are due to offshore trusts based in guernsey that the liquidator can't touch.

so no irony and 100% wrong.

If the EBTs were between an offshore trust set up by MIH and had absolutely nothing to do with Rangers, why were they even considered when totting up Rangers potential debt? If the Big Tax Case had gone the other way, surely MIH/offshore trust would be liable? Serious question - sorry if its been asked/answered elsewhere.

I believe Bairnforever is a falkirk fan. Do they/does he have a history of bigotry? I'm providing what you asked for - maybe you could reciprocate?

In your own time......

Your wee pal Bairnforever called Rangers fans Dirty Orange c***s or b*****ds on this very thread...He was reported for it but says he got no warning which in all honesty does not surprise me at all but his post was removed...It was on this thread...i am surprised you missed it :rolleyes:

As i said what is bigoted about calling a Republican Sympathiser a Republican Sympathiser? The relevance is Thommo is an obvious bigot with an agenda against Rangers Football Club...I thought you might have grasped that but it still seems to be escaping you. He is a Bigot as are the rest of the bloggers you put so much faith in...where did that get you :lol:

The relevance is Thommo is an obvious bigot with an agenda against Rangers Football Club...I thought you might have grasped that but it still seems to be escaping you. He is a Bigot as are the rest of the bloggers you put so much faith in.

But not the company? :lol:

How is he a bigot, please explain

Your wee pal Bairnforever called Rangers fans Dirty Orange c***s or b*****ds on this very thread...He was reported for it but says he got no warning which in all honesty does not surprise me at all but his post was removed...It was on this thread...i am surprised you missed it :rolleyes:

As i said what is bigoted about calling a Republican Sympathiser a Republican Sympathiser? The relevance is Thommo is an obvious bigot with an agenda against Rangers Football Club...I thought you might have grasped that but it still seems to be escaping you. He is a Bigot as are the rest of the bloggers you put so much faith in...where did that get you :lol:

But he's a republican sympathiser - WHY? What qualifies him for this description? Is it his defining characteristic? Why not refer to him as a reporter, a war correspondent, a journalist?

As it happens, I could be labelled a republican sympathiser - I do not believe there is a need for a hereditary royal family, and the country would be better off as a proper democracy, not a constitutional monarchy. So, do these views make ME a bigot?

As for Bairnforever, if he did use those terms, I'm not surprised he was reported. Not my way of dealing with things, but some will. As for him being banned, maybe you should contact the mods again. I don't recall the post, but if it doesn't exist (any longer)..rolleyes.gif

maybe if you didnt spend so much time being utterly obsessed by this thread and all things rangers you could go and support your own team !

To be fair to Dhensebhore - he's in a very awkward position with regard to attending darkhead.

He has to sit amongst those who champion the IRA, those of the 'bloostained' mindset and he can never, ever reveal his past to those around him.

Dhensebhore was a soldier you see.

To be fair to Dhensebhore - he's in a very awkward position with regard to attending darkhead.

He has to sit amongst those who champion the IRA, those of the 'bloostained' mindset and he can never, ever reveal his past to those around him.

Dhensebhore was a soldier you see.

Well done, Bendarroch, you've just kicked No. 8's high horse right out from under him. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

No8 still claim im a bigot? No but i despise Rangers as a tax cheating b*****d of a club, but hey you are a new club and has to wait 5 or 10 years to reach the Champions league. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Ach, it's a shame really.

Give it up my friend - your position as the go-to mentalist of choice on P&B is gone forever.

Who could ever compete with the shadowy world that WKR Bond hail-hails from?

If the EBTs were between an offshore trust set up by MIH and had absolutely nothing to do with Rangers, why were they even considered when totting up Rangers potential debt? If the Big Tax Case had gone the other way, surely MIH/offshore trust would be liable? Serious question - sorry if its been asked/answered elsewhere.

hmrc argued that they weren't loans but instead remuneration for work done by the players for rangers which should have been liable to income tax and NI.

the tribunal decided that they were in fact discretionary loans made within the legal framework of the offshore employee benefit trust.