Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just one question;Was the EBT tribunal finding in favour of The Rangers Football Club Plc or HMRC? I'll answer for you as no doubt you will have the correct answer stuck in your throat. The answer was in favour of the PLC,perhaps you will have the good grace to accept that finding but after reading your post i think we know that answer.

If it was in favour of the PLC why are the supporters of the club celebrating? I thought that one had nothing whatsoever to do with the other? :o

yep, i'm still seething :D

I know what you're getting at here but i can tell you that Stein was thanked by many,many Rangers fans in the preceding days and weeks after the disaster for his help that day.

Youngsy, you're a sensible chap most of the time. The above demonstrates this. You, Kincardine, and No.8 appear to be "of a certain age",and don't buy into this tit-for-tat shit that fans of both cheeks indulge in. Maybe this would be a good time to start putting some of your fellow rangers fans right on stuff like this. I'm old enough to remember when some respect crossed the Divide, and honestly, the way things have developed in recent years is bloody horrible. One side as bad as the other, but surely you and those like you can make a difference? If it really is all about football, why don't we get this shite at Cardiff/Swansea, Leeds/Sheff Wed (oops, bad example)/Arsenal/Spurs? Sure there's rivalry, but it IS a football thing.

Oh, and celtic posters? same applies. Just grow up ffs. It's embarrassing.

Human Being v.1.0 has the eyes on the front of its head for a reason.

@ScotlandTonightTonight on #scotnight we speak to Paul Baxendale, the man behind the EBT tax avoidance scheme which sparked the collapse of oldco Rangers...

Hang on a fucking minute. "Collapse"? "rangers"? They're dead? So what has all the triumphalism by all these strangers and returning berrz been all about then?

Have to confess your obvious seethe is as pleasing tonight as it was last night, cheers ;)

Loving these sevco fans that think everyone is "seething" over their moral victory yesterday. :lol:

I'll be honest, the only time i've been angry in this whole saga was when your new club was elevated into the 3rd. :angry:

So trust me, i'm not seething over anything, too busy laughing at you lot. :D

I believe the you could day the exact same of old rangers board. iirc cara henderson from nil by mouth was attending as a guest of the club. She was subjected to a torrent of abuse and the usual bile from the rangers faithful. Needless to day no one on the rangers board heard this.

I'm not here to suggest football supporters are saints - I'm sure the HIV fans have more than a fair share of morons - but I am pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of Spiers and his lies to hide it.

At a time when he was very critical about Rangers songs, he chose to ignore anything not supporting his agenda at the time.

f**k him - I hope his career continues on its inexorable downward trajectory.

Still waiting on you providing me evidence of Aberdeen fans singing about the Ibrox disaster.

Neil McDougall, a former chairman of the Aberdeen Supporters' Association, said: "When I heard a minority start to sing about the Ibrox Disaster, I put my fingers in my ears, shut my eyes and prayed for the minute to end. I have never been so ashamed in all my life. Those morons have left all Dons fans tarred with the same brush."

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football-aberdeen-aim-to-identify-moronic-fans-1283189.html

Now f**k off, son.

Neil McDougall, a former chairman of the Aberdeen Supporters' Association, said: "When I heard a minority start to sing about the Ibrox Disaster, I put my fingers in my ears, shut my eyes and prayed for the minute to end. I have never been so ashamed in all my life. Those morons have left all Dons fans tarred with the same brush."

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football-aberdeen-aim-to-identify-moronic-fans-1283189.html

Now f**k off, son.

And rangers/sevco fans have been singing offensive songs for how many years now ?

You lot are really pathetic.

Now f**k off, son.

Just clicked on here and seen this. I was in the West Enclosure that day and can say that it was the worst i have ever seen. It is true that only a minority started singing 'The disaster song' but they were quickly drowned out by every Aberdeen fan in that section getting to thier feet and singing 'We're only Sheep Shagging b*****ds'...My abiding memory were 3 or 4 middle aged women in tweed skirts singing this while laughing their heads off at the Rangers supporter in the Enclosure. I still cant get my head round the kind of hatred that would drive people to do this kind of thing. It was widely reported at the time and a small group with a banner reading 'Stirling *** Hunters' were later banned by AFC...They were used as Scapegoats in my opinion.