Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

And rangers/sevco fans have been singing offensive songs for how many years now ?

You lot are really pathetic.

That is true...I have never defended the singing of these songs but this was a minutes silence for a great of Scottish Football. It was for a man who had captained Scotland nearly 50 times.

I witnessed a minority of Celtic supporters disrespect the minutes silence of the Ibrox disaster but that was nothing compared to this. This was just unbelievable and probably the most shameful behaviour i have ever witnessed inside a Scottish football ground and i hope the worst i ever have to see

That is true...I have never defended the singing of these songs but this was a minutes silence for a great of Scottish Football. It was for a man who had captained Scotland nearly 50 times.

I witnessed a minority of Celtic supporters disrespect the minutes silence of the Ibrox disaster but that was nothing compared to this. This was just unbelievable and probably the most shameful behaviour i have ever witnessed inside a Scottish football ground and i hope the worst i ever have to see

I used to witness thousands of Rangers fans disrespecting Jock Stein every time they visited Celtic Park. Also a legend. Also passed away.

Oh, for the love of God, ALL of you, will you all take the fucking stupid whataboutery to the designated playpen?

How about:

1. Does yesterday's verdict make any material difference to rangers or (probably more important) the rangers?

2. Any more news on the share issue? I've got investors waiting, remember. wink.gif

3. Has Charlie had anything to say in the last day or so?

4. Is it actually true that Charlie is going to use some of the share money to pay himself the "loan" that he gave himself to buy the assets of the old club? Or was it the ST money he's using for this? Seriously, that can't be right - can it?

All serious questions (well (2) not totally serious), all on-topic.

Youngsy, you're a sensible chap most of the time. The above demonstrates this. You, Kincardine, and No.8 appear to be "of a certain age",and don't buy into this tit-for-tat shit that fans of both cheeks indulge in. Maybe this would be a good time to start putting some of your fellow rangers fans right on stuff like this. I'm old enough to remember when some respect crossed the Divide, and honestly, the way things have developed in recent years is bloody horrible. One side as bad as the other, but surely you and those like you can make a difference? If it really is all about football, why don't we get this shite at Cardiff/Swansea, Leeds/Sheff Wed (oops, bad example)/Arsenal/Spurs? Sure there's rivalry, but it IS a football thing.

Oh, and celtic posters? same applies. Just grow up ffs. It's embarrassing.

Human Being v.1.0 has the eyes on the front of its head for a reason.

You think the rivalry between Cardiif and Swansea is a healthy rivalry??? They battle with each other at every Wales International. It is a truly poisonous hate filled rivalry and 1 of the worst examples you could have chosen.

Spurs and Arsenal while not quite as hate filled does have the religious angle and Arsenal supporters have often mocked the Spurs support and sang songs about the Holocaust FFS!!

I cant speak for the Leeds / Sheff Wed rivalry but from your post i take it that there is quite an unhealthy rivalry there.

Oh, for the love of God, ALL of you, will you all take the fucking stupid whataboutery to the designated playpen?

How about:

1. Does yesterday's verdict make any material difference to rangers or (probably more important) the rangers?

2. Any more news on the share issue? I've got investors waiting, remember. wink.gif

4. Is it actually true that Charlie is going to use some of the share money to pay himself the "loan" that he gave himself to buy the assets of the old club? Or was it the ST money he's using for this? Seriously, that can't be right - can it?

do you not think it's maybe time for you to let rangers go their own way and move on with your life?

you are in danger of ending up like one of those japanese soldiers that spent 30 years in the jungle thinking world war 2 was still on going.

How about:

OK great chief of the monumental f**k up thread...But can you send your bigoted Falkirk pal there as well.

do you not think it's maybe time for you to let rangers go their own way and move on with your life?

you are in danger of ending up like one of those japanese soldiers that spent 30 years in the jungle thinking world war 2 was still on going.

I actually feel sorry for the guy. He has spent months of his life absolutely dedicated to this cause and this thread in particular that it must have broken his bitter and twisted little heart when he heard the news..If it was me i would be absolutely furios at those who have lied for months..I would be venting my anger at the bigoted bloggers he put such faith in but not The Great Chief..no no no.. He is still defending them :lol: Loyal to the end WKR...I'll give you that ;)

It's not rocket surgery but it is hard to tell when a compulsive liar is telling the truth or not.

You seem easily confused.

"Rocket surgery", is that the operation to separate Sevco fans from the Oldco tops they wear to go shopping?

I actually feel sorry for the guy. He has spent months of his life absolutely dedicated to this cause and this thread in particular that it must have broken his bitter and twisted little heart when he heard the news..If it was me i would be absolutely furios at those who have lied for months..I would be venting my anger at the bigoted bloggers he put such faith in but not The Great Chief..no no no.. He is still defending them :lol: Loyal to the end WKR...I'll give you that ;)

yesterday was the first time i had been in this thread since probably june and i was actually shocked to see him still here squabbling.

You think the rivalry between Cardiif and Swansea is a healthy rivalry??? They battle with each other at every Wales International. It is a truly poisonous hate filled rivalry and 1 of the worst examples you could have chosen.

Spurs and Arsenal while not quite as hate filled does have the religious angle and Arsenal supporters have often mocked the Spurs support and sang songs about the Holocaust FFS!!

I cant speak for the Leeds / Sheff Wed rivalry but from your post i take it that there is quite an unhealthy rivalry there.

Exactly the reason I picked those, No.8. Yes, there's history between these sides, but as rivalries go, all of those revolve around FOOTBALL - they do not pervade the lives of these supporters in the way that the Glasgow problem does. Cardiff/Swansea isn't pretty, but there's an argument that there's not much else to do in Wales...You'd have to be looking to Eastern Europe or some of the more volatile S. American countries for the level of hatred which is taken for granted in the WoS.

Arsenal/Spurs has no more a religious angle than Spurs/anybody, due to the perceived "Jewishness" of Tottenham. Lots of idiots do the "gas chamber hissing" and sing about concentration camps when they play Spurs. Witty wee b*****d, yer average football fan. Just ask Posh Spicewink.gif

But those Japanese soldiers didn't have a share issue to look forward to....

My life goes on with or without football, let alone rangers, but this has been a fascinating story, and I want to see how it ends. Problem?

OK great chief of the monumental f**k up thread...But can you send your bigoted Falkirk pal there as well.

If that's what it takes, fair enough. It just seems a shame that, now a lot of rangers fans are returning to the thread, we can't actually discuss what's going on at ibrox for historical bollox. I know you've got a sensible side, and plenty of the other rangers posters have a decent discussion in them as well.

Assuming you mean me - absolutely dedicated? Broken heart? Absolutely furious? Nah, you really must be thinking of someone else. I put no faith in any one news source over the duration of the Summer of Sevco - it became apparent by the end of February that NOBODY knew what the f**k was going on. Those tipping up now with their "told you so" patter are like raffle winners rather than Gurus.

As for my presence on here - I have found the whole thing fascinating. How many of us have ever seen an institution of this size crumble and die before our eyes? With such wide-reaching consequences, from sporting to political? The cast of characters, from Mr Custard to Alex Salmond, The Cockwomble to Turnbull Hutton - the whole thing has been incredible. A once-in-a-lifetime event. And it isn't over yet.

As for furious - yes, I get irritated at times. Basic disrespect always fucks me right off. Also, I can be a bit of a c**t, and I'm aware of that. If I behave like a c**t, pull me up on it. Blatant lies, defamation, and invitations to commit self-harm - that crosses a line*. However, that is the perpetrators' fault and not mine. I quite enjoy playing with them, to be honest.

Anyhoo, here's to the flotation - may it give us many points of debate!

*And accusing me of being a celtic fan - that's just fucking rude!mad.gif

Norman is way beyond that stage now :lol: It's his 30 year old computer i feel sorry for.

Neil McDougall, a former chairman of the Aberdeen Supporters' Association, said: "When I heard a minority start to sing about the Ibrox Disaster, I put my fingers in my ears, shut my eyes and prayed for the minute to end. I have never been so ashamed in all my life. Those morons have left all Dons fans tarred with the same brush."

http://www.independe...ns-1283189.html

Now f**k off, son.

The kunt was at it, he knew damn well what they sung and no doubt the wee shite was sitting there chuckling to himself as he typed his posts.

1353510049[/url]' post='6828457']

Norman reminds of another Walter Mitty character who used to post on these type of boards a few years ago by the name of Rosleabhoy.

Norman ace of spies :lol:

You and Bendarroch seem to have two different alternative character names for this White Rose Killie person.

Unless I'm reading you both wrong -and I'm not infallible (sp) - could you tell us why you are using two further pseudonyms for him/her?

My guess is that one is based on Norman "Psycho" Bates, and the other one is a little more obvious.

So what is this White Rose Killie person then - a mother killer in a pretty old film, or a spy who shags his way around the world as s/he goes round saving the planet from international criminals?

Please share the joke with us all?