Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So 36 players and staff were found to be illegally using ebts. Almost half of those investigated...

Cheating b*****ds...... Surely seals their title stripping fate and hardly the victory that sevco PR employee Traynor claimed.

Interesting.

Rangers lost any after cheating people out of money and going under.

Do you agree that the new "debt free" Rangers should start paying back the creditors? maybe regain some dignity

Yawn, didn't cheat people out of money.

No they shouldn't.

I don't know why you're changing this into anti Rangers, well i do, when i was responding to a vile comment.

Rangers would have every justification to take this to the court of session, the SFA and SPL would then feel the full wrath of UEFA

Bring it on I say

And let's not forget the red-faced outburst from a very fat man: "You b*****ds have cheated US for eleven years."

The RFFF has around half a million available to fight such a case. I'll happily donate more if need be.

I want to see this in court so much - it could be enough to tip the apple-cart on SPL finances on its own.

As Murray's lawyers get to work there is a reason amongst it all that simply cannot be ignored - sorry just wont cut it.

smile.gif

Interesting.

Yes it is. According to the tax tribunal almost half of the cases reviewed were operating illegally. Almost half of all the cases HMRC held accountable.

Hardly a victory for dead rangers. Cheating b*****ds

Edited by Burma

Yawn, didn't cheat people out of money.

No they shouldn't.

I don't know why you're changing this into anti Rangers, well i do, when i was responding to a vile comment.

Didn't they? Have you see the list of creditors, have they been or will be paid in full?

Why shouldnt Rangers pay them back?

Nothing to do with "anti rangers" unless you think paying your debts somehow a bad thing?

And let's not forget the red-faced outburst from a very fat man: "You b*****ds have cheated US for eleven years."

any proof of this yet?

The RFFF has around half a million available to fight such a case. I'll happily donate more if need be.

Must feel pretty embarrasing a "diddy" club like Hearts can raise more in a shorter period of time, besides would that money be better spent paying back the creditors, or don't you think they deserve to be paid?

I want to see this in court so much - it could be enough to tip the apple-cart on SPL finances on its own.

You really want to talk about finances?

As Murray's lawyers get to work there is a reason amongst it all that simply cannot be ignored - sorry just wont cut it.

smile.gif

Sorry for what? Rangers died because they couldnt afford to pay it's debts, Nobody to blame for this apart from Rangers and it's fans

So 36 players and staff were found to be illegally using ebts. Almost half of those investigated...

Illegal you say - where's the judgement specifying 36 cases in that way? Where all cases judged in the same way? Was 'illegal' the wording used to define the outcome of 36 cases? What have staff got to do with any of this? And (snigger) 36 is almost half of what? How many were investigated?

Are you getting the information from the disgraced lawyer? The RTC who are under serious legal scrutiny as we speak? The IRA writer? Or any of the other monumentally discredited liars who have mislead the plastics and diddies to such a humiliating climbdown?

laugh.gif

Didn't they? Have you see the list of creditors, have they been or will be paid in full?

Nothing to do with "anti rangers" unless you think paying your debts somehow a bad thing?

Continued failure to pay creditors along with illegal use of ebts in almost half the cases reviewed amounts to a serious case of financial doping by the now defunct team. Hopefully this verdict serves to strengthen the dual contract case and we will see football justice against the worst case of cheating in living memory

Nobody to blame for this apart from Rangers and it's fans

We'll see soon enough just how sorry lawyers can make some of those who spread the lies and misinformation that you sucked up. And I say that in full acknowledgement that you don't have the smarts to have understand much of what's been going on.

Although, clearly, more than bhairnforever - even if only a bawhair more.

What did you do whilst all the liars were fooling you? Do you feel conned? How did it feel when the disgraced lawyer started to deconstruct his blog? Did you buy Philthy Mac Goebbels rehashed blog/book - the one the publisher publicly acknowledged as only having 'around' 40% new material? How much of the material turned out to be arrant nonsense? Will you demand a refund?

Has preaching to the converted ever been more lucrative? Is selling fairy-tales to plastics the easiest publishing dead-cert out there?

'Mon the lawyers laugh.gif

Poor Bendy .. when the SPL shove it right up your new club ... your humiliation will be complete ..bring it on !!

Despite the rather sad and desperate spin put on the verdict by Rangers PR employees Traynor et al, the fact that almost half of the cases reviewed were conceded by the defunct team and therefore upheld by the tribunal as being illegal, can only strengthen the case against their systematic cheating.

Yes. You post it daily, i've already spoke about that which got overlooked.

And no it's not cheating. They've not been paid and they shouldn't, especially when we're apparently a new club, you can't have it both ways.

It is to do with anti rangers, unfortunately in business innocent people lose out, it's not the first time it's happened and won't be the last, wouldn't believe it the way you lot harp on though.

If it's not anti rangers then why don't you care for the administration of other companies?

Being a decent human being is vastly over rated ;)

This is my time ... after Months of pain and anguish and fighting against every man and his dog on here i feel i am entitled to feeling a little smug after being proven to be correct.

I read a story recently about a guy in Germany who was in a car accident.

There was a lorry driving on the wrong section of a road and the car driver drove into it rather than avoiding it... because he was certain he was in the right.

He was indeed proved correct and collected £ millions in a payout.

He's paralysed from the kneck down and fed through a tube.

Edited by Captain_Sensible

Evidence? Or is it more lies?

MIH are certainly looking at online publications with a possible view for legal redress. So i would hope that the faceless RTC may well be a bit worried,as hopefully will McGillivan and others. RTC couldn't get his site down quick enough after the tribunal finding.My link

Yes. You post it daily, i've already spoke about that which got overlooked.

And no it's not cheating. They've not been paid and they shouldn't, especially when we're apparently a new club, you can't have it both ways.

Not paying the tax isn't the issue that was cheating.

The cheating was not registering the EBT side contracts with the football authorities. The reason they weren't registered was so that Rangers could argue with HMRC that the payments were loans and not not wages.

You can't have it both ways.

If it's not anti rangers then why don't you care for the administration of other companies?

I harped on and on and on and on about Motherwell, Dundee & Livingston's administrations.

I am anti- any other club trying to gain an advanatge by going into administration.

I read a story recently about a guy in Germany who was in a car accidentno

Fantastic .

There was a lorry driving on the wrong section of a road and the car driver drove into it rather than avoiding it... because he was certain he was in the right.

He was indeed proved correct and collected £ millions in a payout.

He's paralysed from the kneck down and fed through a tube.

Edited by Burma