Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

When did Rangers stop using EBTs ?

Ie Has McGregor had to also take a cut because he is not getting his monthly interest free never to be paid back loan.

Even if no current players have been involved then I assume some other current employees have done and in the interest of integrity should walk or at least repay their loans now.

On another note Dundee United never paid any tax on big Duncs wages. After fines he was always under the tax free allowance :D

I see SFA chief Stuart Regan walked out of a meeting at Hampden with Rangers supporters groups yesterday, after they started abusing him and accusing him of being a Celtic Fan... :lol: :lol:

Die rangers die.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2012/03/31/sfa-hit-out-at-rangers-fans-after-meeting-with-stewart-regan-descends-into-farce-86908-23807869/

Edited by THE KING

Well done Alex Thomson and Channel 4.

Nice to get Martin Bain's name in the frame. One of those perma tanned guys who wears these cut away collars which says 'I cannot be trusted'.

However despite the evidence Channel4 showed, with copies of letters and memos, I still want to hear it from Chic.

Chic 'you heard it here first' I am sure is the source of this explosive information, with backing evidence.

Chic ma wee pal, I am so looking forward to your pronouncements on BBC radio tomorrow. smile.gif

You're forgetting that Chic and his pals already knew all of this. They are simply not in a position to reveal their sources, due to legal complications (aye right):rolleyes:

I see SFA chief Stuart Regan walked out of a meeting at Hampden with Rangers supporters groups yesterday, after they started abusing him and accusing him of being a Celtic Fan... :lol: :lol:

Die rangers die.

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23807869/

THE SFA last night hit out at a group of Rangers fans who accused chief executive Stewart Regan of bias during a stormy Hampden meeting.

A prearranged sit-down with Regan descended into a farce on Thursday when representatives from supporters’ associations quizzed him on the SFA’s recent treatment of the club.

The group, which included members of the Rangers Supporters Trust and The Blue Order, questioned Regan’s impartiality and suggested the SFA hadn’t done enough to help their club during administration.

Record Sport understands a disparaging comment was also made about Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell, which prompted Regan to leave abruptly.

Last night an SFA spokesman said he was disappointed by the conduct of the Rangers Fans Working Group, who had ironically requested the meeting to discuss “unacceptable behaviour” among fans.

He said: “We agreed to meet them at their request, in good faith and in the interests of openness and transparency.

“The discussions initially focused on the proactive work of the Rangers Fans’ Working Group in addressing unacceptable conduct, especially relating to singing and chanting.

“Ultimately, some of the group’s own conduct at the meeting was unacceptable. It was a major disappointment to the chief executive that a cordial meeting descended into the type of questioning and language more suited to internet forums.

“Stewart reiterated that he was not prepared to endure comments that implied bias from the SFA and its staff.

“The final straw was an embarrassing outburst from one member of the group that served only to undermine their credibility.”

But Supporters Trust spokesman Mark Dingwall denied criticising Regan and instead accused him of “storming out” of the room.

Dingwall told Record Sport: “At the end, we asked what he’d done to pro-actively help during administration.

“He said he had taken calls from the administrators.

“It was put to him that he should be doing more to ensure Rangers get to the end of the season. At that point, Regan said he wasn’t listening any more, put on his jacket and stormed out.”

:lol:

Rangers fans really are fucking morons.

Die rangers die.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2012/03/31/sfa-hit-out-at-rangers-fans-after-meeting-with-stewart-regan-descends-into-farce-86908-23807869/

Just had a look on FF and they are all lapping it up.

If this was any other club in this predicament (except, perhaps, the other side of the coin) I'd imagine the majority of supporters would be wholly embarrassed at the actions of their representatives.

Not this mob.

I seem to lose the best part of 10k a year in tax and NI... I wonder if my employer could give me a monthly discretionary payment instead?

The best part of 10k is the first £500. You need to get a new job where you can earn an amount of money that you can at least live on.

As I said earlier in a post about Rangers fans paying 'honourable' Pars, but sticking two fingers up to the Arabs - when the last thing Rangers need is to cause any more friction, and alienate anyone even further - up pop Rangers fans to do just that.

They really are a moronic bunch. Absolutely fcuking obnoxious on every level imaginable.

Still, if Regan is up for meeting with the Blue Bears Loyal Union We Are The People Fans Fighting Fund of Judea... he should have known it would end badly. Silly man. Did they carve 'feenyan basturt' into the paintwork of his car on the way out, I wonder.

:lol:

Rangers fans really are fucking morons.

I honestly, honestly thought the fans at the top of the rangers supporter groups would be more sensible than that. I hope their actions don't make it more difficult for other supporters' groups to meet the high heid yins at the SPL and SFA. Neither wonder they don't listen on a one to one basis to fans when they are as cretinous as them.

Edited by sparky88

If I understand it right:

1 the beneficiaries of EBT's received loans not payments;

2 whoever controls Rangers are the trustees and control the trust;

3 as it's loans we are talking about then trustees can demand repayment of these loans.

Anyone have Craig Whyte's e-mail address? :lol:

I honestly, honestly thought the fans at the top of the rangers supporter groups would be more sensible than that. I hope their actions don't make it more difficult for other supporters' groups to meet the high heid yins at the SPL and SFA. Neither wonder they don't listen on a one to one basis to fans when they are as cretinous as them.

The fans concerned don't accept Regan's account of the meeting.

How dare the Rangers fans ask Stewart Regan what the SFA have done to help out a member club which is currently being asset stripped.

How f**king dare they, bigots i tells ye nothing but bigots © Stewart Regan

I honestly, honestly thought the fans at the top of the rangers supporter groups would be more sensible than that.

This is what truly sets Rangers apart from the rest.

Despite having a massive fan base, when they need to muster a handful of articulate, mature and reasonable people, they apparently can't do it and instead send a delegation peopled - at least partially - with incredibly fucking thick bigots.

The response of Rangers fans is to say it's all lies when they should be mortified that such people are representing their interests.

As a club, they really do deserve to have no hope.

The best part of 10k is the first £500. You need to get a new job where you can earn an amount of money that you can at least live on.

:unsure: I don't know what you're suggesting in that first sentence (edit: I was saying I pay the taxman the best part of 10k a year). Anyway, it wasn't that serious a point btw other than I lose what amounts to a week's wages to the taxman every month, but such is the life of us as taxpayers.

I hope the tax cheats GIRUT.

Edited by cmontheloknow

The fans concerned don't accept Regan's account of the meeting.

That's convenient!

I don't see what Stewart Regan would gain from leaving a meeting early without good reason(storming out is tabloid speak) especially considering his standing amongst other supporters groups.

Old Firm fans already moan about bias in the media constantly (preposterous as that has-been friendly last night has been promoted in the gutter press solidly for the last 2 months) Just have a look at Rangers Media - with the talk about bias against Rangers. It doesnt take much imagination to guess that some fans would go off on one in a meeting with Regan, does it?

Edited by sparky88