Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

More intimidation...

I notice the 'FC' has been removed from the "Rangers" option in the my team part of the profile set up.

I'm betting Benny and his chums did a power of PM barracking at Div to get it changed.

You lied, got busted and are now trying to insult your way out of dodge

Your choice of words were not an accident or a slip of the tongue, you deliberately used them with purpose, your comparison was pathetic

Nice try but a complete failure and I never expected you to have the good grace to admit you were busted

You seem close to tears

Remember those stars, Tedi? And the arithmetical display that followed?

There are times to take the high ground, but with your record this ain't one of them.

Remember those stars, Tedi? And the arithmetical display that followed?

There are times to take the high ground, but with your record this ain't one of them.

Nah....Not if you're a sevco supporter, Does anyone actually take them seriously ?

You lied, got busted and are now trying to insult your way out of dodge

Your choice of words were not an accident or a slip of the tongue, you deliberately used them with purpose, your comparison was pathetic

Nice try but a complete failure and I never expected you to have the good grace to admit you were busted

You seem close to tears

As a wily veteran of the Internet message board the "close to tears" line is amusing.

Maybe you can try "seething" next?

I was close to a "meltdown" before (strange that one as I am not metal, plastic, rubber or any other material which can be melted down, but I concede that you used it as a descriptive term).

I'm satisfied that anyone looking in can see that you've retreated behind the walls of an utterly pathetic argument.

You know I didn't lie (and once again, neither did the afore mentioned publications, broadcasters and personage), I'm satisfied that it is obvious to anyone with an ounce of common sense to admit that.

Let me take your lead and in future, if you don't use the exact words used in an official statement when referring to or describe the outcome of it. I get to call you a liar.

Kisses.

whataboutery at its finest, even though you are 90% wrong :lol:

What are the stars for Tedster? 35 years a Rangers fan and it took a bunch of diddies and plastics to let you know.

Are they one for every £300k raised by fans to resurrect the club?

whataboutery at its finest, even though you are 90% wrong :lol:

Did you or did you not claim those stars were for winning the SPL, "a competition we don't play in any more"?

And did you f**k up the arithmetic when defending how long you left out the "bait" on your supposed wind-up?

Because that's one hell of a 10%!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif and, just for a change, alucard.gif

Yes, fact fans, according to Tedi, rangers racked up titles at an approximate rate of 2 and a half per season during their time in the SPL. Those of you who weren't around may have missed that little gem. Oh, hang on, that's just Bendarroch, isn't it?

Did you or did you not claim those stars were for winning the SPL, "a competition we don't play in any more"?

And did you f**k up the arithmetic when defending how long you left out the "bait" on your supposed wind-up?

Because that's one hell of a 10%!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif and, just for a change, alucard.gif

Yes, fact fans, according to Tedi, rangers racked up titles at an approximate rate of 2 and a half per season during their time in the SPL. Those of you who weren't around may have missed that little gem. Oh, hang on, that's just Bendarroch, isn't it?

What's this, more lies?

Unless you can back that statement up with statistical evidence showing that he is indeed 90% wrong, then you are a liar.

This thread has multiple examples of Tedi being a liar and a fool. He does not need to fail to provide statstical evidence to prove it.

So here we are playing to the gallery, after all you have been pleading for help with your last few posts

Who do we have WKR the supposed killie fan who was bumped on his wedding day by his 2 supposed Rangers supporting mates, were you the one who was beat up by a few Rangers fans for getting lippy or was that the captain?

And Stoney fresh from writing all those letters to the CAB, Trading Standards and the SFL, did you ever see the mocking reply he received from the CAB?, I often wonder if the other 2 replied, perhaps they did and he is simply too embarrassed to post them :(

And all that, while very interesting I'm sure, has exactly what to do with you being a fuckwit who has repeatedly made an arse of himself on here?

Deflector shields are wearing thin, Tedi.wink.gif

Now, about those companies that are SFA members?

And "transfer"? Any further forward with that?

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif and from the realm of the RUS, osama.gif.

So here we are playing to the gallery, after all you have been pleading for help with your last few posts

Who do we have WKR the supposed killie fan who was bumped on his wedding day by his 2 supposed Rangers supporting mates, were you the one who was beat up by a few Rangers fans for getting lippy or was that the captain?

And Stoney fresh from writing all those letters to the CAB, Trading Standards and the SFL, did you ever see the mocking reply he received from the CAB?, I often wonder if the other 2 replied, perhaps they did and he is simply too embarrassed to post them :(

No Tedi, I'm only playing by your rules and sinking to your level.

Feel free to make amendments to them any time you wish.

If we weren't playing to the gallery, (your descriptive term. Not how I would put it) then surely we would be conducting our exchange by PM?

And all that, while very interesting I'm sure, has exactly what to do with you being a fuckwit who has repeatedly made an arse of himself on here?

Deflector shields are wearing thin, Tedi.wink.gif

Now, about those companies that are SFA members?

And "transfer"? Any further forward with that?

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif and from the realm of the RUS, osama.gif.

Special Agent Norman abusing other posters again, who'd have thunked it?

Seems it's do as i say rather than do as i do with you.

Did you ever find out who that strange man was that gave you all that good advice?

You know the one you thought was yer supposed da?

Did you ever find the real one or is he stil lost in deepest darkest ..........

And off we go into the realm of insulting family. Where decent folk won't follow.

"Transfer"?

Member companies of the SFA?

No? Just the childish insults, then?

Well done, diddies, we've broken him.

we are the peepul, aye right.£2 million worth of shares sold

another thing,who's paying the rent on chuckies pent house. ;)

Hearts have managed almost half of that - for shares which are worthless!!

From a fan base which is oooh, let's be generous and say a quarter the size of Rangers?

Did you ever find out who that strange man was that gave you all that good advice?

You know the one you thought was yer supposed da?

Did you ever find the real one or is he stil lost in deepest darkest ..........

Tedi hitting meltdown mode.

*pleasing.gif

And off we go into the realm of insulting family. Where decent folk won't follow.

"Transfer"?

Member companies of the SFA?

No? Just the childish insults, then?

Well done, diddies, we've broken him.

This clown forgets all the insults he's dished out on here, infact only a few posts ago he was dishing it out.

If you dish it out Norman then be prepared to take it back.